Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opinions Censored?

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
So what.., ... They deleted your post???? ...AND??????
And... if you're not allowed to speak your opinion about a controversial "seduction technique" unless you agree with the moderators, then what the hell is the point of having a discussion forum at all... why not just have the moderators post their opinions on things and let the rest of us read them without being able to have any response except a blank-stare-and-nod?

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
... why not just have the moderators post their opinions on things and let the rest of us read them without being able to have any response except a blank-stare-and-nod?
Dude , come on.. I know you're pissed,.. but you have to admit we have some fukkyn laid back mods.. If they were to change, we would be a shi*tty clone of girlproblems.com...

And honestly, that's why this site is so addictive. Thats why guys who are in LTR's, guy's who have no tolerance for the newbies, or guy's who claim they have left because the brotherhood is gone,..never truly leave... WHY??

'Cos the majority of this site is composed of a conglamorate of men, that have most opinionated conversations you won't hear of anywhere else.

So Gio, let it go..

On a side note, I would ask you to dump your girlfriend and start posting with some fukkyn balls of fire again, but I know that would warrant the one finger salute... Sooo forget it.

The Edge ' Some have it, and some don't '

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Milliardo_Peacecraft
Laid back mods?Not really,Id say they are really strict and a bit uptight about their moderating role.www.pk-hq.com
I was wondering how long it would take you to post your opinion about the mods on this thread....

Milliardo..you crack me up...:D

Reaction score
Since they actually cant do shit about me being on this forum or not,I say wathever I feel like saying.Just like on the other forum stated above.

At least,you can take my words at face-value.

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since they actually cant do shit about me being on this forum or not,I say wathever I feel like saying.Just like on the other forum stated above.

At least,you can take my words at face-value.
You need some serious counseling dude.....:rolleyes:

But at the same time you are a-bunch-of-entertainment....

Reaction score
Originally posted by The Edge
You need some serious counseling dude.....:rolleyes:

But at the same time you are a-bunch-of-entertainment....

Shut your face!

(thats the part where youre supposed to begin annoying the mods about me)

The Edge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shut your face!

(thats the part where youre supposed to begin annoying the mods about me)
Nah!!

You don't bother me... No one does.. Not enuff to tell the mods anyway..

But..... Just in case you wanna keep this going, PM me and stop being a biyatcch and keep wasting Gio's fukkyn thread....

boost

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
NOT on the grassy knoll or book depository window
The mods here are a lot of things, but 'laid back' is certainly not one of them.

They used to be... until some of the relative newbies started pitching a fit every time someone posted something they didn't like. Since then, much of the quality of content here has plumeted.