Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Operation Stardust

Lil Magic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nassau, Bahamas/ presently, Collegevill Minnesota
Well gents, still on this girl i have oneitis for but finally something positive. Its called Operation Stardust (recently ive been watching Gundam 0083 Stardust Memories a lot). Like I said this other guy is advancing faster and me and has the advantage with being able to see her more. My dad saw something was bothering me and forced me totell him and I told him how this was bothering me. He pretty much told me if I want it, go after it or someone else will take it, which is kinda like whats happening now. Anywho, I asked her if she wants to go to the movies with two mutual friends (wingman and wing girl). She just has to get the okay from her parents. If all goes and planned it should be Friday. I just came off the phone talking to her. I ended it by saying "Richard is stepping up his game so i have to too," to which she responded "He sure is..." It kinda appears like she has been losing interest in me because I guess i havent exactly been taking her alone and talking to her, something he has been doing. My plan is after the movie, talk to her to show her how interested I still am in her(PLZ HELP ME I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SAY OR WHAT TO SAY). I intend to kiss her at the end of the night before she goes home bye saying "Close your eyes and open your hands," to catch her off guard and then go in for the kiss. I figure as well as showing her how interested I am, this will also be a good way of determining her interest level in me also. What do u think? Suggestions welcome. Oh, and also, what good movies are there out to carry girls to? Let Operation Stardust Commence!:up:

JahGlory

Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to do a total overhaul of your mental state first off.

Your entire attitude is wrong, you are making it seem as if the girl is your entire life goal - well when you get her, will your life be complete? No. And if you say yes, don't even go, because anything taht will come from it will end up breaking your heart.

Know where you stand, and know where she stands. Find a way, I would suggest, to listen to David DeAngelo's Deep Inner Game. If you can't, do a little work on your own psyche (we all have the power to fix our deepest problems), and if you can't, then just try repeating in your head affirmations for the next few days and believing in them - but first you must identify the problems.

From your small post, and knowing nothing else about you, I can tell you haven't had many girls, so perhaps something like "Every girl wants me, and with my effort, I will get every girl I want"

Keep going, even if it feels funny at first, because that funny feeling is your old unsuccessful brain patterns saying NO NO NO NO MAN WHAT THE **** YOU CANT DO THIS YOU SUCK AT GETTING GIRLS CHUMP AHAHAHAHA DIE ALONE. Or somethng to that degree.

I can only imagine what you, (hopefully) knowing yourself infinitely better than I do, will come up with and end up solving. But it takes dedication.

Remember - thoughts are flimsy, how does it feel?

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say buy her some flowers, take her out, spend money on her, buy her gifts, and talk to her every night about her guy troubles.

Then watch her fvck you over. and THEN, we have what i like to call motivation to change :)