Operation Aggressive Stance

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesnt get this post? Somehow it seems like a mix of 48 laws of power and a manowar song lyric. There are alot of words, alot of adjectives that sound good but it doesnt really give anything substantial. It may be your version of what a perfect masculine man is but there is nothing on how you achieve this.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:
Am I the only one who doesnt get this post? Somehow it seems like a mix of 48 laws of power and a manowar song lyric. There are alot of words, alot of adjectives that sound good but it doesnt really give anything substantial. It may be your version of what a perfect masculine man is but there is nothing on how you achieve this.
I think what he was going for here is more the mindset rather than a specific list of instructions, because honestly, the path to this higher "enlightenment" he speaks of will usually be unique for each person. No two men reach the same peak of maturity following the same path, we all discover and grow differently.

Think of it as if we were all ships, lost in an upset sea in a dense fog, and his words are a glowing beacon of light to shore.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To be perfectly frank, anyone can rap up a bunch of flowery bull**** about being a man or being masculine. Before you listen and get all awe inspired and goey have you ever met a person who is all into spiritualism, buddhism, ninjutsu and on the side enjoy playing soldier? Is this a person you would want to take advice from? Do you think many hot women are into someone like that?

If I wrote a book about how to build a house I wouldn't go:

"I feel the wood in the house...

I see a porch.

To be a house it needs to gather strength from the nails. A perfect house needs, it is natural for a house:

Four corners set on a solid ground
A girder which form the essence of the house
A wish to keep warmth inside with isolation
A skeleton on which to attach the very outside of the house to protect
Roof which unlike others should have red color and be in contact with the sky"

If I told someone these instructions on how to build a house he'd probably think I'd have a screw loose. Maybe it sounds good on how a house should be but its not applicable in the real world. Fancy words and spiritual mumbo jumbo sounds good on paper but when it comes to the real world its just not the same thing. In the real world I need to tell him that the skeleton will be made up of 2"/6"s with enough width for the isolation to fit in. The base of the house should in this case be a slab of concrete. I need the correct measurements from a engineer using a total station before the work can even begin.

What many of you guys dont realize is that you put being a man on a pedistal. You're so busy listening to what others want you to do on this site that you've forgotten your god given right to actually decide yourself. What do YOU want, do you want what all these proclaimed gurus tell you to? Is the man interceptor or pook describes a man you can or want to be?

When you're done with head nodding to this masculine fantasy unplug, get back to reality and listen the **** up.

* If you try to become a man and changing your whole lifestyle to get some ass then you're worse than the AFCs. Getting women is not hard and you really dont need to listen to some flowery poetry about masculinity to be able to get women. In fact, you're probably better off not reading that **** at all. At least admit you do it to get women.

* To get women you need to understand how ****ing useless they are. Socially they are pretty much a downgrade to men to hang around with. Most lack humor, believe in political correct nonsense and have an inflated view of themselves. 99% of them are utter crap, being fat, having ****ty personality, being *****es, having bad self discipline, you name it. You have NO RESPONSIBLITY to give them any respect or to fear them. Once you understand this you have the power not them. Dont be impressed by them, let them prove it to you. Instead of focusing on your own faults ignore them and watch her and you'll see she have at least as many faults as you.

* Women like good looking men, this means, well trained and well defined bodies, having a tan and looking fresh and clean. If you're fat or skinny then reading any amount of "how to become a man"articles aren't gonna help. Get to the gym, get fit and you'll notice the difference.

* You need self confidence to get anywhere. Hitting the gym will fix your posture, the testosterone from the workout will get you confidence and the looks you get from women will embolden you to train harder and up your own self worth. You'll notice women will give you loads of IoIs without you doing anything.

* You need to get out in the field

* YOU GOT TO BELIEVE IT IS EASY TO GET WOMEN!!!

I've been on both sides of the fence. First I listened to these so called gurus who actually didnt know **** and wrote things that didnt work at all in real life. No girl looked at me and I had little success.

Nowadays after hitting the gym and stuff I dont have problems with getting women. Sometimes I wear a sweatshirt and occationally I put on a wife beater and I get gawked at at buses and in the city. The response from men is immediate respect and beta behavior. From being a person who followed a leader I am now automatically appointed leader of the group. I lead, people follow. All this because of the gym. From there on you can decide how you want to reform your life.

**** enlightenment and **** "being a man"

to get women - GET... TO... THE... GYM!

The Bat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:
Think of Interceptor as the tough military general who is giving a speech to his soldiers before they leave for the fight of their lifetime. He is that little voice that has been suppressed by fear, shame, and guilt that we brought upon ourselves throughout our lifetime by either not having a proper role model during childhood/adolescence or by following somebody else's advice on how to live our own lives. Wow, that was a long run-on sentence! I'm starting to type like Kontroller!!

Anyway, there are plenty of other threads on this forum about how to achieve the masculine state:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=103210 - The Masculine Manifesto by Paradigm Artisan

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=16903 - Be a Man! by Pook

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=17008 - The Secret of the Jerk by Pook

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=50480 - Natural order of things by PRL

I might've missed some but those should be sufficient for whoever is looking for a "how to be masculine" threads.

Plus, you can't really write down instructions on how to go from chump to masculine. If it were that easy, Dr. Phil would've have made his first million years ago by writing a book about it. Masculinity is a state of mind and although it may differ from person to person, its core essentials are universally the same.

EDIT: LOL @ the above poster. I love the irony in his post. First he "scolds" for reading these type of threads to get ass. Then at the end he claims to hit the gym for the sole purpose of getting ass.

:crazy:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?t=18040

beats all those links by far imo.

And no I am not lifting to get women only, I lift because its a perfect way for me to get rid of stress and to have a positive addiction in my life to focus on instead of doing drugs or playing games. :up:

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:
I think what he was going for here is more the mindset rather than a specific list of instructions, because honestly, the path to this higher "enlightenment" he speaks of will usually be unique for each person. No two men reach the same peak of maturity following the same path, we all discover and grow differently.

Think of it as if we were all ships, lost in an upset sea in a dense fog, and his words are a glowing beacon of light to shore.
:up:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion a person cannot know his goals in life until he fulfill all his basic needs like food, sleep, sex, self confidence etc... All those needs will influence too much to give a clear imagine of what one want to do with his life. Therefore preaching about masculinity will do nothing.

I've seen it time after time. People who have problems in their life and start to train regularly and all of a sudden they start to fulfill their basic needs of sex, recognition, self confidence until they are completely transformed.

I got a friend who used to smoke marijuana, he was unemployed and was getting fat and had no women. Two years after I introduced him to lifting he had lost his fat, was training martial arts, started studying and now has very little problem with women. To this day he thanks me for getting him into the gym.

Another friend of mine was kinda shy and fat as well. He lost the fat on his own but was still shy and didnt have any women. I introduced him to the gym and now he looks really great and have found a girlfriend he fits perfectly with.

I got a third long time friend which I just started getting to the gym. Hes overweight, shy and seems a little depressed. But Im sure within a year his life will be completely changed.

There are limitless examples of people who have changed their body and thereby changed their mind and their life.

www.johnstonefitness.com is a great example.

Having a will to change and going to the gym will transform most peoples life. Im sorry interceptor but all these threads just complicate a thing which in reality is really simple.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce and anyone else reading this, I haven't really wanted to 'give a list of instructions',or this DEFINED Method, because I do that more on a person by person basis nowadays.
I still feel that I give out information to MAKE MEN THINK, and then FIND THEIR OWN ANSWERS.
Instead of me SPOON FEEDING them.

I believe that may be what you really want.

To be SPOON FED.
(I know why. Because there is an illusion of safety and security.Of a 'guarantee." But there is no such thing.Except living a life of honor, integirty, and high character.)

But I dont do that, guys.

I merelypresent my ideas, and opinions. I Dont INDOCTRINATE, ok?

I just HOPE that some people may benefit from it by them starting to ASK Questions.
To start LOOKING INSIDE. Instead of placing ALL their RESPONSIBILITY for growth and understanding on the External environment.
YOu know that the external, Life, the city, polulation, the Media, SOCIETY...
is NOT RESPONSIBLE for RAISING YOU.

If you accept that, you WILL understand WHY a lot of guys DONT 'get' what I write.

So many males are mentally lazy, that they want to be handed the 'truth'.
Well, my truth is not your truth.
AND....
...you may not be ready to HANDLE 'the truth'.

Why?

Because even though I strongly advocate how to be a Man, be mature, and operate from your Higher Self, and seek High Character, most men dont even understand these concepts, much less have the ABILITY to IMPLEMENT them in their lives.
And because I DONT try to 'seek followers' or 'converts' and try to be some sort of 'messiah', I dont often give out a "HOW TO..." program.

At one time, yes, I DID want to do that.
But so many men are coming from different backgrounds, and some are so incredibly RESISTANT to many of the ideas I propose, that it turned out to be too much. Im not here to convert or convince.
And I didnt feel comfortable anymore GIVING people Programs to follow, when they were still debating over just 'what IS being a Man" and even more concerning "What IS right and wrong?"
When males here are wondering just WHY being a Good man is desired, I realized the depths of the disconnection a lot of guys have here.
"Why be honest? What good does it do me? What do I GET out of it?"

Since so many men are on diferent levels of maturity and growth, I didnt feel it would be as beneficial to have some sort of Be All , End All approach to these things, like a LOT of the 'know it all' members here. People GROW. And people have different NEEDS.

I know most of you are used to the concrete, solidified, crystallized written in stone 'opinions' that are spouted here, so when you are forced to think, many men are too challenged.

But again, a lot of you guys do NOT realize, that a LOT of posters here write in order to get recognition, attention, and validation.
NOT TO HELP YOU.
They seek to spoon feed you , and BECOME DEPENDENT on THEM!
That way you keep feeding their Ego. As enablers.
And because a lot of you STILL operate from the narcissistic Ego, no wonder you're confused. You're used to the world and most men acting that way.
But it's not healthy.And it doesnt serve you in the long run.

And thats why a lot of you guys feel irritated with me. And my 'flowery' writing style, and the method I often respond.
I do not seek to have my ego validated.
Nor to validate yours.

Im not an enabler.

I respect your opinions.

But I do feel most men would be better served letting go of the superficial concept they may want to adopt, embrace being a Man, and develop High Character.
Being a man isnt about ego validation or how much pvssy you can get.
Being of high character IS a honorable goal.

And to show you how honorable it is, imagine right now, if you had no police to protect you. No military to protect you. No laws to protect you. NO ONE to help you or protect you. No doctors, nurses. Nothing.

What MOTIVATES THEM to HELP YOU?

What would you do if you were in the middle of a home invasion, and the Police followed the "Who NEEDS Morals??!" Concept so many males here advocate??
They'd leave you to SUFFER. Even die.
Because, hey , who NEEDS morals, values, and integrity,honor, and respect for human life, right?

The FACT of the matter is, that many males have no real grasp of HOW to be high character, and therfore, since it is such a VAGUE concept for you, you are quick to dismiss it. But perhaps not for OTHERS.

But this is not a moral failing. It is simply ignorance. I see this all the time, every day. And I am concerned.
It is easy to see, that when most males are struggling with how to even SPEAK to people, be social, and deal with certain aspects of their personalities, that 'go to the gym' MAY NOT BE ENOUGH for them.
They can be strong, and muscular, and still be very awkward, and socially inept,immature, acting entitled, throwing temper tantrums, and have no connection to their sexuality.
And even if they did build a really good physique, what happens when they turn into self obsessed, egomaniacal, immature, narcissistic punks?
Is that 'being a Man"?
Is that the IDEAL?

So you can see, there IS no ONE "Method". Because everyone is at a different level. A different NEED.
Thats why NO ONE should develop some superiority complex in this forum.
And thats why NO ONE here really has a monopoly on the Truth.

"We mock what we do not understand".

What may be 'flowery' to YOU, may be the right thing for another.

What YOU may believe is the ultimate 'advice', can be total self obsessed, narcissistic bullsh*t, that doesnt really prepare a man to face life.

Now, I didnt say I dont respect your opinions, but I do say that I dont agree with all of them.
And just because I dont agree with your OPINIONS, does not mean, as you appear to be reacting, that I judge you as a person.
And I will say it, JUST BECAUSE I DONT AGREE WITH ANOTHER POSTER'S OPINIONS, DOES NOT MEAN I AM 'ATTACKING' THEM AS A PERSON. So many people get so incredibly DEFENSIVE, that it is really worrying.
At the end of the day, I am Not the one starting these 'US versus THEM' movements that so many guys here propogate.
I am not the enemy here.

I know many men are obsessed with their looks. ( Since they dont understand how women think, or feel attraction, they obsess with their physical appearance. Which ultimately is only a facet of total attraction in how it works in women.)
They lack personality, charm, charisma, and character. So they instead focus on their bodies. Often completely bypassing and IGNORING their personality, and ,even more importantly GROWTH as a human being.
Maturity is truly an important thing to develop.
High Character is truly a most REWARDING, and GIVING path there can be.

If most men CANNOT even grasp a BASIC thing as developing CHARACTER, and embracing Masculinity, then how can 'just go to the gym" address these things that are so deeply rooted?

A great body image IS healthy.
Exercise IS healthy.
A positive, empowering mindset IS healthy.

But going to the gym is NOT A REPLACEMENT for everything I always mention. These concepts work side by side, not in replacement for.

I try to explain CONCEPTS of Masculinity to men who NEED MORE than 'just go the gym' and 'flex your buttocks'.

They NEED to have some sort of IMAGE. A concept.
Something to process. TO develop MATURITY.
It is CRUCIAL.
And it is DEEP. Yes, it may be complicated. But most men need more than a workout when it comes to dealing with the real challenges we face in life.

LIfeforce, and others, you can PREACH as much as you want..but you still dont have a monopoly on the truth.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me Interceptor is an example of the teacher appearing when the student is ready. You can either sort of unconsciously go through life, just sort of reacting to the world around you, in a feminized mindset we're all born into, or you can learn to act and think "on purpose", for a specific purpose... being the best man you can be.

We have a dysfunctional society. We don't question it. We live in it but feel isolated from ourselves and everyone else. There's got to be a way to get out of that.

And the way you do that is by actually discovering who you are, beneath all those layers of bullshyt. How the hell do you do that?

By going through lots of pain, introspection, looking at your ego, questioning your own values, and trying to figure out if there's any place in your own life for your natural masculinity which is shamed and ridiculed in this society.

To do all this stuff you have to be willing to take the plunge. You have to question your entire life and try several ways to live deliberately. There are several ways to accomplish this, and some are more to your personality, some aren't.

But make no mistake when you step away from living on autopilot there are going to be a BUNCH of things and feelings and emotions and fears that you had no clue where they came from. That they were hiding beneath the surface this whole time.

And now that you're experiencing them, you need to learn how to integrate them, use them, not be overwhelmed by them. And to do this it helps to have someone who's been there before.

I can't think of any specific person in my life in the last year or so who has had such a positive impact on my life than Interceptor. And when I was confused as hell, he was willing to explain to me what was happening and I felt more power and control.

If you can handle taking this inner plunge, I don't think there's a better guy to help point the way to finding your OWN, INHERENT truth, than Interceptor.

Yeah, he writes long posts. Fortunately.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually the posts which "spoon feed" actually forces us out of our ordinary thought patterns. Doing something completely new will spring new ways on how we perceive life. Take the bootcamp from MotU or the bulking up guide by diesel. Those have helped alot of people getting to the right track.

When people are in a crossroad in their life and decide to start something new they need strict guidelines until they master their new path and can decide how they want to progress. Nearly everything begins this way. When you learn new experiments in the chemistry for example you have things set in stone to get a specific result. After you get more adept in chemistry you can start to create your own reactions and make analysis. Giving a solid foundation will give that person a way to unleash the motivation in a productive way. Giving only thoughts will only confuse and alienate.

The book 48 laws of power works exactly in this way. It contain alot of information about how to influence things yet it doesn't give a single example on how to apply it in the world, only outdated anecdotes which is not helpful. After reading the book you know a hell lot about nothing.

I do not have monopoly for the truth and neither do you. Our posts will respond positively to different people and the most important thing is to challenge the beliefs of people. I do understand your posts and the way you are thinking because that's how I used to think a few years ago.

You are older than me and therefore we have different experience from the generation gap. Society has changed. Appearance is something very important. Oftentimes a problem such as shyness or low confidence is attributed to not liking ones body. Thus improving ones body can have double effect on ones perceived self worth.

I think you underestimate the values of physical exercise. It relieves stress, increases growth hormones, releases endorphines and generally helps us feel more content. Being myself a person who's battled social phobia, long time depression, skinnyness, etc it has done more than anything else in mine and my friends lives. What I mean is that people who exercise regularly will (atleast imo) start improving other areas of their life. Im not only talking lifting here, but exercise in general. The extra confidence will help push obstacles aside which we face elsewhere in life.

Im done preaching. And just for the record, you're not alone about not trying to validate your ego.

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you know, Ive been training martial arts for 15 years, and bodybuilding for 12.
Chi Kung for one year. And reiki for one year.

I also try not to do too much assuming.
And I have never read the 48 laws of Power.

And I also know that while women do respond to physical attractiveness, it has been the majority of my experiences that women prefer masculine, mature men who have confidence and character, even IF they are not particularly handsome or 'ripped'.

Thanks.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
Its really great you have changed your life and that the advice you got here has been beneficial for you. I may come across as an arrogant hardass and that's not my intention. Interceptor might be a keyboard jockey who's stolen some passages from some self help books or he's the real deal. I dont know.

The thing you need to look out for is that that "realization" can be a never ending mind game. No matter how deep you dig there will still be alot of dirt running down in the hole. There is actually a danger in thinking too much about this. Sooner or later it's gonna be too much and one start to question oneself of the purpose of it all.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jon55 said:

Yes it's all about the mindset!

Lifeforce do you want a load of canned material and lines and instructions on how to behave in 1000's of different scenarios or do you want to develop a mindset that makes everything natural?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
slaog said:
Yes it's all about the mindset!

Lifeforce do you want a load of canned material and lines and instructions on how to behave in 1000's of different scenarios or do you want to develop a mindset that makes everything natural?
Not to be rude but I think you've missed the entire point of everything I've written. Its all about natural game, but Im not in agreement with interceptor on how to achieve this.

reset

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the phrase about the unexamined life not worth living?

The point is that you consciously choose the values, opinions, and passions you have and to integrate them into your life to the point that they are natural, and just happen. Those are the results I've been seeing in my own life. I do things instinctually now that I had to really struggle with earlier. And a lot of that has come from the ideas and insight Interceptor's provided.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
reset said:
What's the phrase about the unexamined life not worth living?

The point is that you consciously choose the values, opinions, and passions you have and to integrate them into your life to the point that they are natural, and just happen. Those are the results I've been seeing in my own life. I do things instinctually now that I had to really struggle with earlier. And a lot of that has come from the ideas and insight Interceptor's provided.
As long as it works for you and you're honest about it its all good and well. Good luck with the improvements in your life.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lifeforce said:
Not to be rude but I think you've missed the entire point of everything I've written. Its all about natural game, but Im not in agreement with interceptor on how to achieve this.
Sorry I've just read you posts again. You're focusing on results alone... you can attract women but having a nice body alone won't keep them!

Interceptor

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society has changed. Appearance is something very important
I wanted to address this. Since it appears you have a very strong emphasis on physical appearance being the main attraction factor for women.

If most women are doing ok with money, they dont really NEED yours.

If you're still a dork, then no 'status' will make you attractive.

If you have a great body, but are either too into yourself, or still too shy and awkward, then women will not respond.

In fact, women react. Women react to attraction, but somewhat differently than men.

Men are physically attracted in the first instance of seeing her.

Women have to take time to evaluate who you are.

Why?

Women want to observe you, your character, WHO you are...

Thats why even some of the most good looking guys have a hard time with women.

And thats why the guys with courage, and character, decisive, and leaders, turn on women's attraction switches, and the women cant do anything about it.

If you also observe women closely, you'll observe just HOW they look at you and observe you during the interaction.
They look at body language, eye contact, voice tone, and overall behavior in the interaction with her, and people around you.

What are they looking for?

They already see you.

Just WHAT is it?

It's clues to your CHARACTER.

She knows you have six pack, or whatever.
What she doesnt know is if your abusive, arrogant,insecure, non sexual, etc...

Women think in terms of safety and security.

How can they tell if you're safe, and can provide her with security?

By your six pack or flexed buttocks?

No.

Your behavior. Your Character.

How does she pick that up?

By you flexing your biceps?

No.
Sub communication.

How do you interact with her?

Women are mostly attracted to action, behavior.

This is how it is NOW, and this is how it WAS during so called 'caveman' times.
The 'generation gap' has NOTHING to do with primal attraction switches if you truly understand what they are.

Yes, superficial society standards have changed.
But biological/survival factors HAVE NOT.

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No my point is rather that in society appearance is nowadays valued alot. Put two people side by side working with something. One is fat and one is well trained. Who do you think people will assume is the more productive one? Even if they perform the same workload I can tell you it will be easier for the athletic one to go further.

Put the two same people inside Macdonald's. Which thoughts do you think people have when they look at the fat person vs the more athletic one?

Put the two same people on a bus. Who do you think the person would prefer to have beside them on the narrow seats?

Put the two people in front of a woman. Who do you think a woman would prefer have approach her? How would her initial reaction be different depending on the looks alone?

My point is that people will judge, everyone will judge. Starting off looking good will help progression so much more.

When it comes to attraction there IS a difference betwen 40 year old women and 20 year olds. Most 20 year olds are sluts, they wanna have fun and dont think that much about finding a man to marry. Safety and security can also be physical traits. Why do you think women are attracted to tall men or why they like men with big arms/hands? Because it makes them feel safe and secure.

The whole thing about women wanna know how you are is such a crock of shyt at my age bracket. Women are just as shallow as men and not looking good and trying to get women is like shooting yourself in the foot. It's an uphill battle which is completely unnecessary to endure. Being a good conversationalist is important and having a positive outlook to life but you wont get all that far when you look like ****.

When you look good and generally have fun in life you dont even need to pick up women. They'll be attracted to you before you say a word and just speaking with them when you hang out with them will get their juices flowing. Sometime you'll get to the point where you'll give them short answers back because you cba to talk to them and that **** only gives more interest in many cases. When they are initially attracted many of them will also try to look past your faults because they already hold an attraction for you. This is of course unless it goes against a core value of hers.

The two reasons Im proclaiming improving the looks by going to the gym is because it WILL increase important hormones in the body which WILL change how you interact with people. My both friends whom I've brought to the gym have both had their personality changed to the better. My weed smoking friend has become competitive, happier and more "alpha" so to speak. This isnt because he suddenly felt he wanted to improve his masculinity but it was instead a bi-product of his training.

The other reason is because I dont want people to go through the same **** I did trying to improve my personality while looking bad. So many rejections and so many cold people who turned me down/showed no interest no matter what I did.