Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opening with a neg-hit?

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was thinking the other night while chatting with some mates about openers, and I wondered if it'd work to open with a neg-hit on a real hottie (8.5+). Like for example, say you make eye contact and maybe get a smile from a HB across the room, so you approach and open with something like:

"Hmm, you looked better from over there, but I'm here now so I might as well get to know you a bit, my name's ______..."

Or you know, whatever. Would opening with some sort of neg-hit work on a HB? Or are neg-hits best reserved for a few minutes into a convo? Just curious is all.

Maestro Monk

Don Juan
Reaction score
Using this opening approach is something I too have contemplated..but use with caution, as any gals other than 9's might become easily agitated, which is not the first impression you want to generate in her mind.
It reallys depend upon the circumstance of the approach; if there is eye contact exchanged, a neg hit opener would more likely be effective, as the gal knows she has already received a second or two or your attention.
I would avoid using this tactic unless your recognition has been established on her behalf. I personally only use neg hits on chicks who are extremely good looking or arrogant.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well the example you've given isn't a neg-hit, it's just an insult, for starters...

Mortukai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok granted, but squirrels said not to use neg hits, he didn't say not to say what I used in my example.

So forget my example, it was just something off the top of my head to illustrate my question, which it obviously wasn't too effective at. But my question was about opening with a proper neg hit.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by Mortukai
...k... care to elaborate on why?
You go ahead and try something like that and time how long it takes for her to shoot you down. I don't think NASA makes a stopwatch with that kind of precision.

I said don't use neghits because 96% of people on this forum, yourself included, don't know what a neghit is or what it's for.

A neghit is not an insult, like half the people on this forum think it is.

It is ALSO not bluntly pointing out her faults, like the OTHER half of people on this forum think it is.

A neghit is subtle...it's neither compliment nor insult...it's a subtley and tactfully placed comment which causes a woman to feel insecure. If it isn't subtle enough, she will notice. Women can usually tell when you're purposely insulting them or pointing out their faults to try to "knock them down to your level".

So unless you're PUA-supreme, master of subtlety, chill with the neghits.

Hanz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree, neghits shouldn't even be mentioned. Although they make a great approach... NOBODY seems to understand them.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
You go ahead and try something like that and time how long it takes for her to shoot you down. I don't think NASA makes a stopwatch with that kind of precision.

I said don't use neghits because 96% of people on this forum, yourself included, don't know what a neghit is or what it's for.

A neghit is not an insult, like half the people on this forum think it is.

It is ALSO not bluntly pointing out her faults, like the OTHER half of people on this forum think it is.

A neghit is subtle...it's neither compliment nor insult...it's a subtley and tactfully placed comment which causes a woman to feel insecure. If it isn't subtle enough, she will notice. Women can usually tell when you're purposely insulting them or pointing out their faults to try to "knock them down to your level".

So unless you're PUA-supreme, master of subtlety, chill with the neghits.
Such a beautiful post it made me cry...

DJStudent

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Best opener you can have is an eye contact, smile, look up and down liking what you see, eye contact again, smile again, and do something else (like take a drink or finish a convo). Come over there said hi, what's your name? Smile again

nonstop

Don Juan
Reaction score
please can we have some neg hit examples?

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get into a sexual predator state, and just go up and talk to her. Stare in her eyes while you say something and that should get her hot or confused. That's it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like most guys rely on neg hits (or what they think are neg hits) because it's easier to be an @sshole and insult a woman than learn how to be charismatic and engaging. Plus it's easier to predict the outcome so you can give it with a 'fvck you' attitude, and say "I knew she was a b1tch" when they're shot down. :p

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
By the way, I don't want you people to confuse sexual predator with an insult or bad treating. You're into a strong sexual predator STATE, and you talk to her in a sexual way while looking her in the eyes. You have to be relaxed to do that. Stressing over losing your job, or DJing girls while you're at work is not that appropriate. Friday and saturday evening is the perfect opportunity. You can wind down, relax, get into the mood and proceed from there. Otherwise it's fake. I mean you can't DJ a girl while you feel like **** from work and school streess and all that. Don't work that way. That's why I dont even bother DJing while I'm working or studying or whatever.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Squirrels nailed it

Most of the time steer clear, unless a good, playful teasing remark comes naturally. Then, by all means run with it.

The term "neg-hit" has the wrong connotations. Think teasing instead.

There's a difference between being playful and being an azzhole. If you don't know it or can't sense it, stick with being engaging, upbeat, and friendly.

Ebach

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree, well put! If she becomes *****y, slap her on the ass so she knows you mean business!

Tempest

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I use neghits all the time. It's a simple concept and it's easy to understand.

But, a lot of people don't know when to use negs. Negs are used to disarm girls shields, or to deflate their ego. 99% of the time, you will have to neg or be C+F with a girl during your night game at a club, otherwise you'll get blown out. If you go into a set with rapport, then you're just the next guy. You can use negs and C+F to DHV (demonstrate higher value), because it subcommunicates certain things about yourself.

And to answer the initial question. I sometimes open with "oh my god... that purse! you are like the 5th person i've seen today with that exact same purse... you are sooo original".

It also works on shoes.

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I only use them for a girl who is obviously up her own or for a girl who is being chased by a pack of AFCs. I use them less to purposefully deflate a girl's ego, but more to show that I'm not taking them that seriously.

Take it this way Mortukai, by all means try out using neg-hits, but remember it's to create interest in yourself and not make her feel bad. If it makes her feel bad more than it makes her interested, you've fouled up.

arq-dj1

Don Juan
Reaction score
tempest said something i agree...

neg-hits are very useful in the club scene... because there, even when you already kissed the girl and all, they can start feel their ego going up and you gonna neg-hit it hard...

i did it last saturday
we were kissing then she said

"you wont win any kiss from me anymore"

*****y test, combined with inflated ego

i said

"fine, do you have 5 bucks on ya? cuz the cab is right there waiting for you to leave... see ya" *walking to the crowd*

then she pulled me and gave me a kiss

ok, thinking agais this wasn't a neg-hit :rolleyes:

but i totally agree with tempest...

ignore me, i slept 1h last night and im working, at least faking it