Opening up Women at the Gym...

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff just be careful with "girl A" as it sounds like there is already early oneitis forming

Any approaches i do in the gym now i automatically put the girls straight into my freindzone

Its easier because you aren't thinking of how to get her pu$$y wet conversation comes off more natural which you need in an awkward environment like the gym

With gym girls The payoff will never come in the gym , it will come in if you run into them on a night out or something or maybe if you are lucky social media can work with them

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@In2theGame I've done a handful of gym approaches, though none at all recently, and nothing came of them. This is an environment that has to be played very carefully because it can easily become a very awkward and uncomfortable situation for both parties. I personally feel that a man should be very sensitive to any signs of subtle disinterest or being led on, as continuing to pursue or engage with this person is not going to end well. I've had several experiences of literally being led on for nothing more than attention, I'm talking approaching me later after we first meet and asking me out, then flaking or rejecting later, etc.

I could cite a specific man that I've seen at my local gyms off and on over the years that approaches tons of women but is overly persistent with those that are clearly not open to it. To say the very least, it's very cringey and uncomfortable to watch lol.

On a more positive note, a lot of women are not approached much in person and if you aren't horrendous looking and have somewhat decent social skills some will at the very least entertain it. The worst that can happen is you get rejected or perhaps slightly embarrassed if she behaves like a *****. Best case scenario is you get a number, meet up outside of the gym and maybe proceed for more from there.

When I was reading your description about girl C. I could tell she wasn't going to be all that open to being spoken to, with the whole running around between exercises at the gym it's kind of obvious she is there to workout. One thing to look for is when women wear baseball caps there, I believe they do this to completely discourage men to approach her by essentially blocking out all forms of accidental eye contact.
Girl C came off as bitter about something so my belief is that her harsh response had nothing to do with me. If someone responds harshly to you whether it's a Man or Woman by you simply saying hello and asking for their name... Something on THEIR end is off. People have things going on in their personal lives that we don't know about.

Gym environments are sensitive but opening softly and just introducing yourself is a great ice breaker, especially if you've noticed a particular Woman in your proximity constantly.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl C came off as bitter about something so my belief is that her harsh response had nothing to do with me. If someone responds harshly to you whether it's a Man or Woman by you simply saying hello and asking for their name... Something on THEIR end is off. People have things going on in their personal lives that we don't know about.

Gym environments are sensitive but opening softly and just introducing yourself is a great ice breaker, especially if you've noticed a particular Woman in your proximity constantly.
Yeah, I wouldn't concern myself with that particular woman. Sure, she may have been really rude but at the end of the day she is a stranger and you don't know what is going on in her life. However, in the gym environment there are indeed women who are there to train/workout and genuinely don't want to bothered by men. Giving off a bitchy vibe that immediately shuts down any opening is one way to go about preventing this, it's honestly not that hard to spot this.

In regards to spotting women that are open to being approached, and they are there, these are also easy to spot. If a woman is wearing makeup to the gym I've noticed is a trend with women who are open to being approached. Not wearing baseball caps is another one, also not having her eyes glued to a phone or to the ground are a good one to look for.

With my specific approaches I literally walked up and just introduced myself and talked to them. With more indirect approaches it could be something like motioning to her and asking her if she is using a certain piece of equipment or if you'd be in her way if you did your exercise here, etc. A while back I remember asking a woman about an exercise she was doing and it opened up a brief conversation that I could have easily pursued/escalated. It's really not that hard, honestly.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good stuff just be careful with "girl A" as it sounds like there is already early oneitis forming

Any approaches i do in the gym now i automatically put the girls straight into my freindzone

Its easier because you aren't thinking of how to get her pu$$y wet conversation comes off more natural which you need in an awkward environment like the gym

With gym girls The payoff will never come in the gym , it will come in if you run into them on a night out or something or maybe if you are lucky social media can work with them
Overlooked reply but I agree. Also reduces the creep factor if it's something you're afraid of.

gym isn't awkward though, there are endless opportunities to chat to someone that looks approachable.

pipeman84

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know this is a pretty big topic with many Men on here and I recently decided I'm going to open up and introduce myself to the Women I find attractive at my gym. I started last week and I was surprised at the responses because from afar, we make assumptions about how that Woman acts, talks and carries herself. So here we go Exhibit A, B & C. (This gives me warm fuzzies because it reminds me of the old school field reports here on Sosuave from the "AFC" and "Sarging" days LOL)

The Interactions and Responses
  • Girl A -Keep in mind that she has that "B!tch face" that says, don't even bother talking to me. I simply slightly waived my hand at her because she had her earbuds in.

• Girl B - Same deal with the few months of eye contact and glances. Also has a very snobbish look to her and she walks with a snobbish attitude as well. I opened up the same way as girl A. I slightly waved my hand at her since she had her earbuds in.

• Girl C - She takes her earbuds off and I ask for her name, She responds with a serious look "You're asking for names already?... maybe next time.." and turns around and walks off.

So basically all 3 girls had b!tch face on/earbuds in...and you're approaching? C'mon man, where is your self respect? Why give these girls free attention and validation like that? If she likes you, she makes it easy for you. You know, smiling, hanging in your proximity, maybe starting conversation, definitely no earbuds.

It's pathetic you're presenting girl A smiling and doing chit-chat with you as some sort of victory...as if she's Aphrodite the Goddess and you're a mere mortal, so she took pity on you, wow.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure to not do the pickup when she's spotting someone: :rolleyes:

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure to not do the pickup when she's spotting someone: :rolleyes:

If that was real and not staged, the primary problem was that he is a shorter man. Short men are trash in the mating marketplace. I don't think that was real because the guy totally overreacted to the slap.