Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opening up to a woman your dating long term. How to go about it?

Reaction score
Obviously my mistakes were opening up completley about my past and who i am becoming to her and confiding in her like a friend about my problems. I thought your girlfriend was your best friend i was told. So, my dilemma is how do i know what i can open up with to a gitl that doesnt look weak to her? Because if i stay completely silent or closed and never open up i know she wont have that. So what do you tell a girl?

Obviously i dont tell her i was a beta male or i said i love you when i busted a nut when my virginity was taken and how i was completely shy and somewhat a loser in high school and had negative outlook on life. Some insight would be appreciated. Also, if your going to marry a girl if you ever saw potential how do you know if they will like you for you at the end of the day? Because i thought you need to be honest to her and she needs to know the real you thin and through about your life?

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do that and you'll be single again. Keep "opening up" and you'll continue to be single.

Keep your sheet to yourself, over exposure is a female trait.

She's supposed to unravel you through her life time. Meaning a girl you want to marry has the rest of her life, till old age to know who you are.

Go out, slay lions and keep your battle scar to yourself. She really doesn't care.

A girlfriend is not the equivalent of a best friend (buddy).

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What Stevo said. The ll try and get u to open up. Ignore it that **** is for Oprah. Go workout go have beers with yr bros. Never bleed in front of your woman. They re programmed to wants provider and protector not a wimp with a ***** azz. Also never show incompetence. If yr all thumbs get her out of the house b4 u battle with the home depot flat pack. No woman cares about the pain of men.

Reaction score
The point i am trying to make. If you NEVER reveal yourself or any of your past wont she think something is up? Or not trust you. How do you keep it good with her? How do you keep the cat on the "string" forever per se? So you can keep getting the nookie from her I know you have to be mysterious im going to delete facebook and do once a week dating girls and sometimes cancel on them and be vague.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Women you're f*cking are not your mother.

There is no reason and no benefit to opening up to women about your problems or fears. Women will only use this information for their own benefit.. not yours. In the end.. all a woman cares about is your ability to meet HER needs. Not the other way around.

Women you're f*cking should never be a shoulder to cry on. Women are not and never will be attracted to pathetic faggots who are emotionally frail. Simple as that.

Shootin4Dreams said:
The point i am trying to make. If you NEVER reveal yourself or any of your past wont she think something is up? Or not trust you. How do you keep it good with her? How do you keep the cat on the "string" forever per se? So you can keep getting the nookie from her �� I know you have to be mysterious im going to delete facebook and do once a week dating girls and sometimes cancel on them and be vague.
If you are afraid of losing a woman you have already lost the game and you are officially her b!tch for life or until she dumps you for someone less pathetic.

That is the reality. Learn to be less clingy and less outcome dependent. Enjoy your time with your girlfriend and f*ck her brains out.. but NEVER worry about tomorrow.

Men should only worry about the future in terms of their finances, careers, health and families. NEVER with women. With women.. you should live in the moment. That is the only way you can fully enjoy them and not turn into a clingy co-dependent b!tch in the process.

Reaction score
So if its a type of body or look i am attracted to want to **** and keep there isn't a way to try to keep leading her on and interested/attracted? I understand never be with 1 girl or settle or get clingy to but, maybe she is only type i can get until i am fully in shape and have my career set.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Shootin4Dreams said:
So if its a type of body or look i am attracted to want to **** and keep there isn't a way to try to keep leading her on and interested/attracted? I understand never be with 1 girl or settle or get clingy to but, maybe she is only type i can get until i am fully in shape and have my career set.
Once you are afraid of losing a woman you have lost the game and you are her b!tch.

So trying to win a game you already lost doesn't make much sense now does it? :crackup: :crackup:

Reaction score
True. Good point. Not sure why i always have had a scarcity mentality women. How can i tell when she emotionally about to checkout and i should tell her peace?

yun-j

Don Juan
Reaction score
Shootin4Dreams said:
If you want to leave in the future she'll probably will not like it and it might get messy.

yun-j

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poon King said:
Once you are afraid of losing a woman you have lost the game and you are her b!tch.

So trying to win a game you already lost doesn't make much sense now does it? :crackup: :crackup:
I have been reading some of your posts about 'Man Empowerment' but do men need such advice? Its common sense no?

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
When talking about my past women, with a new women, I keep things vague and speak in generalities. I do that about *most* things! LoL...Be the "mysterious" type they have to work hard to learn about...it keeps *them* interested. If I let anything at all slip out about past relationships, even if *I* fuqed them up, I make it look as if *they* fuqed it up: they screwed up and lost a good guy! "Yea...I was with this chick for 3 years...she betrayed me with a friend...I was gone an hour after I found out" is a typical example. To them, 3 years invested in a chick and I dumped the investment after (what they would consider) one indiscretion? Damn right! I won't be a fool for A.N.Y.O.N.E!! is the message it sends....

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short answer stay busy. If yr busy she won't have time for long interrogations AKA opening up.