Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opening lines?

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
What are some things you could say to get a convo started with a HB?

PS: opening lines not pickup lines!

cgraz

Don Juan
Reaction score
You sound new...so openers can help you out at first. But how about giving us some scenarios? For all I know you're meeting girls at the fish market. Where do you find yourself most often?

Come up with a bunch of openers for those places and write them down, then pick the best few. (If you give us some scenarios I'm sure you'll get quite a few openers).

And I've learned that the best approaches are the ones that seem spontaneous (after all they are), but not canned. Even openers can sometimes sound a little canned (some, not all). So when you see an HB, pay attention to where she is, what she's doing, or what she's got on or in her hands, etc. Basically her surroundings and all the little details. If you make a c/f comment on that, or just a regular comment, you'll find you won't run into as many ***** shields and your approaches will be a breeze.

Cgraz

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
well right now there's this HB (about a 9-9.5) in my 3rd period English 10 class, she's a cheerleader, I think the best time to talk to her would be on the way to 4th period( we are both walking by ourselves to 4th)

Another is at lunch a table up from the one where I sit is this HB, but she's kinda a bitc*.

LilKid

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol, you stalk her? how you know all her timetable and when she walks by herself?

oreo_renegade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
*cough-rapist-cough*

Originally posted by damned_in_black
no! I've been observing. I only see her in 3rd period.

;)

shes in your class? or do you see her during lunch?

Best opener:

"Hey/Hi/Greeting!, Im <name> *handshake* :)"

and then when she gives you her name you take it from there.

"Im going to sit with you today :) and use you as my HW study buddy."

Then ask who everyone at the table is if you dont know them. Talk about what you have in common first to get the convo started and to make her feel like you arent strangers but close friends.

Ask her something about the class, and then lead the conversation to her other classes ask about how she likes the class, if the teachers are good, it its a fun class, etc. ask about HomeWork and if she says she has a lot or a little lead the convo to her family, and so on and on. example:

"Oh! Mrs. *****zilla, ho do you like the Hw in that class?"

"Oh I hate it, she gives us lik 20 probs everynight!"

"wow! that must not leave you anytime for family"

or

"Oh Miss NiceAngel, does she give ****loads of work?"

"Oh no, we dont ever get HW in her class"

"So you have all that free time with your family then?"

Chick: "No i have band practice and cheerleading and blah blah blah blah blah"

I know thats a really elementary example of convo starters but it should be fine for a newbie to learn and try out until he develops his own style.

RawkinKaoticStyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ahhh openers suck for me

the senerio that i have the most is where the babie is sitting near me or by me , usually its a boring class, and theres dull faces just waiting for convos.

anybody ever start convos in this position

ive observed that you need to have a energetic-ness ( lolz ) about you when you come into dull classes, and you need to say whats up to everybody but its like im not like that, theres already class clowns and im a relaxed melo guy

its like i wanna make her laugh , not just get her name because i dont really care about names, i cant remember them anyway

any ideas

damned_in_black

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanx for input but actually i was talkin about 2 different girls- one in my class and another at lunch.

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by damned_in_black
thanx for input but actually i was talkin about 2 different girls- one in my class and another at lunch.
The openers "hi, I'm ..." or "how do you think you did on that test?" work wonders...Try them out, and use Oreo's ideas on how to keep the convo going.