Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opening car doors and pulling seats!

Mafia80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, you guys do this ****? I was with a girl recently who basically is pissed because I dont do this for her! Sorry but I never have and am not going to start now, just isnt me.

I would feel like a little ***** doing that! What ya guys think?

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont do it all the time. everynow and then i do. the girls i hang out w/ often know that i'm nice sometimes (hold doors, etc..) and they know that sometimes i'll let it slam in their faces (playfully, and funny- part of my c&f).

so, it's not bad to do that- but girls do like it when you do that once in awhile. in fact, a couple of the girls i hang out w/ even hold it 4 me sometimes too!

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chivalry my friend you should do it..

I open all doors - You can even use it as a ball buster.. Open your car door and say "Don't break anything" with a smirk then close it for her.

Most guys don't do this anymore.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedKnight04
Chivalry my friend you should do it..

I open all doors - You can even use it as a ball buster.. Open your car door and say "Don't break anything" with a smirk then close it for her.

Most guys don't do this anymore.
you add some sarcasm to it- that's always good thing to do

most guys nowadays are too fvcking lazy to even open a door for themselves much less 4 a girl

Mafia80

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well maybe next time I will do it every once in a while but not always. The sarcasm part is a very good idea as well!

Personally I think it is very shallow of women to make this a serious issue.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Mafia80
Personally I think it is very shallow of women to make this a serious issue.
true- that is them just wanting to have power over you though in that case- when they make it a big issue.

RedKnight04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That sarcasm works very good for me. I always open the door and say that once in awhile but not all the time. Then its just predictable. I even throw out "Don't be nousy!" The slight smirk afterwards is very important. :D

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by RedKnight04
Great line.

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will do it for my girlfriend if we go out for like valentines, bday, or somewhere nice, that is if valet isn't already taking care of it. You just don't want it to #1 have her expect this special treatment, and #2 put her on a pedestool; however it can be good on occasion.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just slam it.

last time i got out of thecar and slammed the door on my friend's friend (hb8) nose. no big deal. altho i was into her at the time i was just me and forgot there were others behind me

but if ur goign to have to do this regularly with a chick, i'd say be a gentlemen occasionally.

Drex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually open the car door for my GF and she will reach over and open the driver door while I walk around. I also hold her coat up and put it on for her when we are out together, just a nice gesture, definately not an AFC move....actually I was putting my GF's coat on her at a bar once and another woman walked by and stopped and said "wow, and I thought chivalry was dead!" and beamed a huge smile :D

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
I will always open the door and pull the seat back when out with a woman of romantic/sexual interest. I do not consider these types of things to be 'putting her on a pedestal' or 'kissing her a**'. I consider it being a gentleman. Show her that you will not bow to her in other more telling and important ways, there are many more that will enable you to 'draw the line' with her and convey your inner strength/inability to become 'whipped'.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i do it all the time (opening doors)

however now that its summer girls don't really wear coats let alone jackets

and i dont really do the pulling out chairs thing, its a tad too extreme for me

just the doors and the coat thing will suffice for me :D

Master Homer

Don Juan
Reaction score
grab their ass ass the walk to the door, works like a charm

I'm being serious :)

jason86

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of some weird thing that happened to me about a few weeks ago.

I was at the shopping centre and i was just walking regularly behind these girls to the exit of the centre. So they open up the door for themselves and the one who looked back to close the door saw me. Now im a good 5 seconds at least away from the door. So im just walking up with her holding the door waiting, thinking to myself wtf?

I get to the door and say 'cheers'. But the weird thing at the time was when i said that, she had some moody face on. Looking back now i did say 'cheers' in a surprised tone without a smile but it was just freaked out, to me at the time. She was a HB8 too. Ah well if i could go back now, i would of just cracked a joke about how the king was coming through or something and just started from there.

Marcopolo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The above posters are corect. There is a difference between being an AFC and a gentleman. AFC's are common, gentlemen are rare to non-existent. Gentelmanly behavoir shows that you have "class" to a woman, which is a mark of high social status.

NatureGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was clueless on this conduct until a girlfriend told me she really liked this. I still don't understand why, but I do it. If she says she is 'traditional' or something along those lines, she expects this. Why not - they do things for us they probably don't understand too!