Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opening a woman's eyes.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
My girlfriend and I were at a cigar bar here in town this past Sunday. I'm teaching her the subtleties and nuances of various cigars, coupled with different ****tails.

We're both lounging on the couch, people watching. I'm savoring a huge Victor Sinclair Bohemian maduro (Christ, this cigar is probably my all time favorite), sipping a glass of Gentleman Jack and Diet Coke. She leans into me and drops this: "You know, I've never noticed how many men are so supplicative to women? It's just like you talk about. The one or two men here who show true status aren't the ones who buy these women drinks or fawn over them to gain their attention. They're the ones who keep their shoulders back, their chests out. They don't ask for attention. They DEMAND it."

It's as if a whole world has opened up to her. Not to say she doesn't fully understand "Game", but to see it from a masculine perspective is an eye opener. It's a two-way street too. She's opened up the vault and let me in on some dirty-girly secrets.

One which never ceases to fascinate is how she explained to me how women need only use their eyes to completely seduce the unschooled man, or get him to do exactly what she wants him to do.

You will never learn this from those numbnut "Guru's".

What I pose to you Brothers is this: What lessons have you learned from your experiences with women, that you've, in turn, helped to enlighten them? What have they taught you about men's machinations that've opened your eyes to our dirty little world?

iqqi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Using your eyes and smile is a trick I've had to teach a few women who couldn't seduce a man for the life of them.

AFC's come in both sexes, there is a great tidbit, from a woman, to all of you men. :)

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
iqqi said:
Using your eyes and smile is a trick I've had to teach a few women who couldn't seduce a man for the life of them.
:)
Yo IQQster,

Most guys are always looking for any excuse they can find just to believe in the mere "promise" of the possibility of sex. So I'd say that sometimes from guys' perspective, we can't even CLAIM to be "tricked" when some us so badly WANT to be seduced. :whistle:

And Karma,

I recently snatched the blinders off of a girl I know when I finally managed to get her to understand that the closest equivalent to a man's constant preoccupation with wanting sex is her constant preoccupation with wanting attention.

When she "got it", she had a look on her face full of such surprise that it looked a whole lot like THIS.

PEACE.

thirdtimescharm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
I recently snatched the blinders off of a girl I know when I finally managed to get her to understand that the closest equivalent to a man's constant preoccupation with wanting sex is her constant preoccupation with wanting attention..
Gold. Pure gold.

Knight's Cross

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why even try to open their eyes? You're applying logic to women? Women mostly feel a certain way, and that becomes their reality. They don't use logic, they use their emotions to direct their actions. So far in life that's been my experience.
KC

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
I recently snatched the blinders off of a girl I know when I finally managed to get her to understand that the closest equivalent to a man's constant preoccupation with wanting sex is her constant preoccupation with wanting attention.

When she "got it", she had a look on her face full of such surprise that it looked a whole lot like THIS.
Jedi Master V.U.,

There are so few of us with the life experience to show a woman our perspective of "their" world.

Excellent post as always.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Çock-Star said:
Women in general know instinctively what a man is about so even IF on a conscious level they might not realize it on a SUB-conscious level they can feel it, it's primal and raw. They pick up on the subtleties quicker and feeeel what a man is about on an emotional level. You know the weird thing is that a lot of women over the years have told me things about myself that I didn't even realize because they "felt" my qualities before I even realized them. Sometimes our reactions to situations or " tests" that women throw at us reveal things about our character's or qualities that we overlook.
I've yet to read this paradigm so perfectly articulated.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the most part, it's a fleeting moment when you believe a woman understands, respects, and appreciates the same things that men usually do.

If and/or when things turn sour, you'll be left wondering what happened to that day you and her had this "understanding". That's how quickly they can turn it off and on, just like a ight switch. The "words" that come out of their mouths can be mixed, changed and matched just like their outfits.

It sounds negative, but really I just try to keep things in perspective. I don't expect women to share my philosophy and I feel much better off for it. They are "different", just the way I like them.