openers

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
alright guys, this have been hindering my approach with women. especially the one that pop out of nowhere and walk pass me. the moment was so fast and i can't think of a thing to say(plus the hesitation made it even worse). so any help would be appreciate.

well,what i'd usually say is "hi, how r u?". if i would have a bit more times, i would observe my surrounding or look at what she is wearing or doing.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SEARCH.

SEARCH.

Search.

SEAAARRRCHHHHH.

There's 4 openers. Now test them out please. Give us a field report on how they work okay? Thanks lol.:rock:

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
hahah, u're welcome.......and have a happy thanksgiving.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
"Hey you! Open this can of tuna!"

*another stupid question answered with a stupid answer*
Not again ><
This forum requires that you wait 60 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Canadian. lol Thanksgiving was in October for me.

But yea, use the search, there's a wealth of ideas and basics to be found. Some duds.. but a lot of gems.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea I've met a few people from the forums lol.

I stopped doing that lol... They turned out to NOT be 'DJ's lol... it was sad.... it was very sad...

greenlake

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oh yea i forgot. congrat on the 300th post!!!! kinda late but i can't help it. u're posting too fast.

wow, u guys already have thanksgiving last month? well, merry christmas then!!! u guys always a step ahead of us.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, one guy.. AlphaMaleX or somethign I forget lol... I talked to him on MSN a couple times, seemed like a cool guy, decided to go sarging with him...

Met him at a coffee shop, was ggonna run some day game... He came and was about 5'4... looked about 14 years old, but was actually 19.

Cute girl, no better then a 7... and I was like 'Go talk to her, lets see you in action'.. he was trying to get out of it... all worried and **** lol. I was like 'Come on man, its no big deal, so what if she rejects you, its just a starting point'.

He wouldn't do it. So I went over talked to her and then brought her to our table and introduced her to him... He didn't say a word lol.

For 3 hours we hung out downtown Toronto... and he made one approach... and his opener was somehting about what she was wearing, blew him off and he just choked...

Digusting lol... and that was one of the better encounters.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
That was in a coffee shop, man...I love girls in coffee shops. Just sit down and talk to her (or if she's a cashier...just..gold).

You should of seen me in Ottawa Canada Day. Probably one of the few morons armed with a pen and a big Canada Flag on an umbrella...how's about 120 signatures and countless girls :D

If I wasn't leaving same night, I would of hit up the pub/bar scene :D

It was retarded though *spins eyes*

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds fun lol. Coffee Shop, or on my school's campus are two of my favourites.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
:D, I was getting coffee before I went into work last night, and there was this new girl there. Very cute. I just ordered my coffee, I was in a little bit of a rush and wasn't really thinking much, and SHE opened me, saying how she's new and stuff. Talked for a little bit, made her laugh and then I had to go...

Got a break at 9, so I went down again in hopes of seeing her again, but no luck...

No worry though, I'll probably see her again :D

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahaha, Barista's are so easy. Its such a relaxed environment and they are at work they never expected it, but love when it happens.

I used to work at a coffee shop, the biggest PUA I ever met was the owner, he was 30, played a season for Argos as QB, but smashed up his shoulder so he was done.

One thing that was awesome he told me 'Not only will this get you big tips, but lots of numbers... anytime a female customer comes in, with friends, on her own, whatever always call her 'Sweetie'. You'll get some great tips and they feel special."

It was just around when I joined here and while it seemed counter productive to what this **** was suggesting... it worked so well haha... Bedroom in the basement of the place that I was allowed to take dates lol. Coolest guy ever.

I still keep in contact with him tons.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
It was a Tim Hortons this time. :D
But I go into Baristas too, same deal. Actually, it's even funnier because I'll stare at that board and go, what's normal coffee, or how much is this, omg, don't give me the receipt! The last time, I think a medium hot chocolate at a Seattle was 375 or something insanely retarded. My date blushed when I said that.

That's really cool though, ex QB as a coffee shop owner, and a bedroom! Nice.

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea it was amazing. And it wasn't bad money either haha, he was paying me slave labour ($5) but I was making close to $8-20 an hour in tips. Plus most of the day was spent sitting in the couches and talking to all the people who came in... made some really cool friends. I've been searching for that kinda place since then lol.... unfortunately stuck at a Grocery store now haha.

I only go to Starbucks/Second Cup type places now... as you said its fun to tease them.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Student wage, haha.

I'm reluctant to say this, but I'm army. But I'm not like normal army guys, not by a long shot. I actually don't fit into any one particular group of people, unless you call being right on cool a group :D

-Grocery stores are another wonderful wonderful place!!

:D

Bussey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol plus its Canada's military lol.

But yea, my job is so mindless. And my boss is some middle age woman with kids and I flirt with her all the time hahahaha its hillarious.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Indeed it is :rockon:, best army in the world! Maybe not the...best equipped...but by far, the best

It pays good, that's about it. I want to become self-sufficent anyways...I wish I had the time to work retail, that's an infinite amount of easy openers :D