Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

opener's for in hs hallways.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
From my dilemna: "holy crap! I finally get to talk to you!" Works better if you seen her a few times before. I'm trying it out tomorow hopefully.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are jokers or morons.

The easiest, most casual thing to say is "Hey!"...Here I'll give you an example.

Me: "Hey!" [casual, not expecting anything out of the convo, just being cool, as if my friend just told me a funny joke]

Her: "umm, hi." [nervous probably, if she dont know u]

Me:
[if you semi-know her] "You know those shoes aren't in style anymore, right?"
[if you don't know her] "Is this Mr.DingDong's Math class?"

Her:
[if she semi-knows you] "haha, whats wrong with them?"
[if she doesn't know you] "Yeah(with a Why? intonation)"

Me:
[if i semi-know her] "Ohhh, nothing" say with a smile and like your keeping a secret from her.
[if i dont know her] "Haha, he's a crazy teacher, has he done <whatever> yet??" important to be friendly/easygoing/and humourous here.

Her:
[if i semi-know her] "You're mean" or something along those lines. There, you're in the door.
[if i dont know her] "Yeah, haha, he's <insert adjective>, do you like him?" There, you're in the door. If she doesn't keep the convo going with a question, ask her one next about the teacher/class. Then you're in the door. Make it brief and casual, leave her spinning.

Me: "Well, thats cool....I guess.....Say.......Wanna fvck?"

lol at that point its up to you, but thats generally how conversations go in the halls. No one's mean to eachother and at the worst will use you as social proof for her friends, it makes her seem more popular for randoms to talk to her.

Listen m8s, it doesn't matter what you say. The whole point of an "opener" is to get the message across that you're a fun guy to talk to and have a sense of humour. As soon as she laughs at a joke you make, or you pick up some IOIs(or whatever), get outta there, jobs done. Period.

Next time you see her, this is when you put your balls on the line. Ask her for her email or cell #, and tell her you guys should hang out some time. IMPORTANT: Don't ask her out, or put her on the spot, she doesn't know you well and will prolly be defensive. Just throw it out there that you think she's cool with an "We should hang out some time", nothing too specific, yet it gets the message across. Home phone is kinda weird in H.S. because parents and siblings use it too. Email or cell is more private.

Recap:

Step 1: "Hey"
Step 2: Be funny, find a detail about her that is humourous, and exploit it, at her expense.
Step 3: Go be busy somewhere else.
Step 4: Email / MSN / Cell

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does it have to be so complicated say anything and just plow through...

-"Stop Security your late for class lets see some Id"

Sometimes I'd even go deeper into it I once had this 2 set moving in slow motion because I told them they were taking to long.

-Walk tap the girl on one side and then go on the other that way when she looks she doesn't see no one.

-"Hey you look strong! your my new body guard I need protection in these halls you just don't know which girl is going to jump out and grab me...so I need you to protect them off of me"

-"Hey, Rebecca I'm glad I found you, there after us again, the Warner Bros are guys are after me because we didn't pay our money for that car you bought me. Look Rebecca here is a paper give me your number, I'll call you win I get the China if I'm still alive. (Get #) Ok now what should I call you when I call we don't know if they tapped your phone so we can't use Rebecca..."Ok now take my arm (Go arm in arm) and we shall walk down there and then break part that way we don't look suspicious those warner bros are tough!...(At this time can just vibe)"

So longs your congruent and keep plowing doesn't matter what they think they'll get hooked soon enough.

TheNewGuy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Distant Light said:
Why does it have to be so complicated say anything and just plow through...

-"Stop Security your late for class lets see some Id"

Sometimes I'd even go deeper into it I once had this 2 set moving in slow motion because I told them they were taking to long.

-Walk tap the girl on one side and then go on the other that way when she looks she doesn't see no one.

-"Hey you look strong! your my new body guard I need protection in these halls you just don't know which girl is going to jump out and grab me...so I need you to protect them off of me"

-"Hey, Rebecca I'm glad I found you, there after us again, the Warner Bros are guys are after me because we didn't pay our money for that car you bought me. Look Rebecca here is a paper give me your number, I'll call you win I get the China if I'm still alive. (Get #) Ok now what should I call you when I call we don't know if they tapped your phone so we can't use Rebecca..."Ok now take my arm (Go arm in arm) and we shall walk down there and then break part that way we don't look suspicious those warner bros are tough!...(At this time can just vibe)"

So longs your congruent and keep plowing doesn't matter what they think they'll get hooked soon enough.

I don't know what kind of high school you go to, but those sound kinda gay to me.

Zerotwoonenine

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
look at everygirl that u like that walk past u. TRY EYE CONTACT, if they reply eye contact, maintain it, then raise one eyebrow, smile. See wat she does, if she look away nervously, then bak and away again, or return your smile, you are in.
Approach, say hi.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole point is to stand out it may sound gay but you may think "Hey how are you?" is better. The thing is your different, how many people is going to approach a girl like that. Most of my friends think all the stuff that I do with chicks is gay, when I sing songs like aaron carter and that "hey now your an allstar", people don't understand why its getting the girl laughing.

If you didn't realize in most of those openers I'm roleplaying instantly. That is how you build attraction quickly. Don't go in like a shy mouse charge it like your a fuvking lion.

Its like today this hb9 is talking to a friend of mine and I'm like the only one in my social circle who never spoke to her. I instantly opened and hooked quickly by roleplaying a bit and just vibing. In less than 1 minute I was kinoing my friends never even realized what I was doing they were to busy arguing I could have easily isolated but I then tried to get my friends to leave so it could just be her and my friend that she was talking to.

Everyone thinks they have to go approach all serious but they never realize everyone else is doing it, girls just want to have fun. No need to act all serious if you seen the games that I play sometimes its **** a 5 year old would have fun playing.

Doe Boii

Don Juan
Reaction score
first try gettin her EYE CONTACT, and smilin and add in "how are you" or somethin to show that you wanna know how shes doin. talk to her about some topic for a minute (try gettin her to smile or laugh), then say u gotta get to class before ms.doe gives u detention or somethin, and say "we gon have to talk another time i'd ask her for your number but your parents probly dont let you talk to boys" which will put her on the defensive and say something like "im grown" or "my parents dont care" or "i gotta cell" and get the number. tried and true method best before last period.

djweses89

Don Juan
Reaction score
just be funny stand out be relaxed and make her laugh keep your cool dont let nervs get to ya just go for it its highschool every girl likes mettin a new guy and if they think there too good to even talk to ya they probley not worth talkin to anyways