Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Openers and Routines

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know any good openers and routines?

Or a place to get them?

What I am interested in is reading a few sample scripts of convos or some sort of proven openers that last a few minutes that I can practice and use.

I have a few things I normally use/say, and I have a few funny routines like the cell phone sex routine I posted about earlier, but I want some tips on how to write and perfect my own routines. I figure a good way to do that is to look at some stuff other people came up with and develop or incorporate that into my repetoir as well.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
What is that you are reading? You look like the type of girl that would go for this *pull out a totally different book you like*

she agrees, you got a level.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to read some sample openers/scripts/routines that other people have come up with and used so I can get an idea of how to plan them out and get ideas to develop my own routines with it...

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
you know what...you can study for countless hours on pickup lines, routines and how to do it with all the DJ effects and glory, but when it comes down to it....

..Make your own :p.

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...

Well the thing is I'm taking David DeAngelo's challenge of trying his material for 90 days to really make it work.

Part of his material in the Advanced Dating Techniques program is to write down situations and routines of what you would say, how she would react, how you would react, etc. And also to work out on paper some default things to say, so that you're prepared.

I just kind of need a leg up on getting started in this whole aspect of preparing ahead of time and really thinking through the routines.