Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Opener I Used

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I approached another girl today and I tried out a line my friend told me. It was "Wow do you have a twin sister?" And then I said something like omg, theres a girl in this school that looks just like you.

She was just like "uh no", and just turned away. WTF!?!?!?!?!?!

I know I can't base anything off of that but damn these approaches are going nowhere, it is better than regreting not doing an approach tho.

BBX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you think about it, its not a bad opener. I mean think about it, if someone came up to you and said omg theres someone that looks exactly like you, you would be intreiged and ask a lot of questions. Possibly a weird girl for the second time, i donnno.

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
dude..dude..dude...

with approaches, don't ever use the "have i seen you before?" or "you look like someone I know" stuff. it usually never works. unless you have like perfect 10 looks and the girl wants you to bone her from the start. try being more creative. maybe something that teases her a little bit.. (but playfully).

try this as an opener.. i haven't used it, but it's something i probably would use, because it's funny. kind of a hit neg, but it breaks the ice.

Find a girl with her thong showing. Shouldn't be too hard. I see that kind of stuff everyday. and be like "Hi, I really like your blue (or whatever color) underwear you have on. My grandma has a pair just like it." it's funny, shows sexual interest. and it's atleast not something like "Did it hurt when you fell from heaven.." kind of ****. so in essense it does show a little confidence.

or use that and try to develope your own thing. just take what you have and run with it. keep funny, confident, and make sure it shows some sort of sexual interest.

gl

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drop the twin sister line and just go straight to "You look so familiar"

I like the underwear thing ^^^ too.

Talking about her clothing, joking with her right off the bat, etc. Is better than an "opener" or a "pickup line". They usually sniff those out right away.

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you guys approach a girl that is not wearing anything you could make fun of? Let´s say a hb crosses your way. How would you guys approach her?

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
She wouldnt cross, I'd be on that instantly. ANything... even the weather if you have to,,,

ChrizZ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How ´bout this opener:

" Don´t we know each other? Well, your face looks familiar. Where r u going to? "

Good or bad opener?

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
If you grab your balls and say it, its better than her walking past...

like f uck all the CnF sh!t get the basics sorted 1st

Muphaser

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bro, it works... thats one of the best. It's honest straight to the point and the most open mother fucca you can say...

Make sure you don't look like a f ucking moron though... They'll walk straight through you...

GEt your posture right, loud voice, and be confident... keep the weight balenced. you know the deal

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"heyyyy" (smile)
if they start walkin past, "hey come here real quick"

bam. you've got her attention. start gaming.

latebacon

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep It Simple

I know I'm an old prick and shouldn't be in this forum, but the best approaches work when they're natural and simple.

Chicks can smell rehearsed stuff a mile away.

Say Hi or how are you doing? etc. and be relaxed and positive.

Cut the canned approaches.

Steg

Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true, think about. Some stranger suddenly starts throwing rehearsed lines at you. Bet you'd be freaed.

For what it's worth, my buddies and I used to spend all day at a local eatery and when there were some hotties we'd be "Say, did'nt you go to XXX school?" "Yo, T come here, was'nt she in your year?"