Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Open your eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAboi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mods please we need a spirituality section

Food for thought
Everyone is so asleep, so asleep like woe is me. No one can see the coming flood cos no one has opened the Good Book.The end of the age is almost here but people are too deaf to hear.

The problem is that the endless pursuit of pleasure blinds. Do you know that ordinary food can make a man unreasonably aroused? Let me explain...

Man is made up of three parts, the spirit, the soul and the body (flesh). The spirit of a man is the same as the spirit of Adam who was the first man on earth.

We are all born into sin since the fall of man in the garden of eden so, a man's spirit is either Adamic (cursed) or God-like in nature .
Once you accept Jesus as your Lord and personal saviour, the holy spirit comes and resides in you and replaces the adamic spirit you came into the earth with. The soul consists of your emotions and feelings while your flesh is your earthly or physical body.
Your spirit and soul are the real you because those are the only things that you will take with you once you leave the earth. You will either be transported to heaven or hell I.e after being judged by the maker of the universe God.

The soul and the flesh war constantly against the spirit once a human being becomes born again (gives his or her life to Jesus).
Giving your life to Jesus is not enough because, deliverance has to be done through fasting and prayer in order to totally unblock the spiritual pipes of communication between a man and heaven.
This is so that the man can walk in complete dominion on earth and no longer be under the curse of the law.
This should preferably be done with the guidance of a minister of God.

Once this deliverance is done, the person will be able to walk in the spirit and not answer the call of their flesh. The flesh only wants pleasure at all times and this type of pleasure it desires is carnal.
Carnal pleasure only leads down bad roads and is why we have cheating, lust, murder, drunkeness, greed , prostitution, drug use e.t.c. These things might give a temporary high but in the end they cause the death of one's soul and spirit. These vices also cause a lot of pain here on earth to the physical body and soul (emotions).
The carnal hunger for pleasure would lead someone to for instance eat certain foods that are bad for them and this would cause undue arousal because the flesh would want even higher pleasure than it is experiencing.

When you feed this hunger (not just with food), the cycle continues and you are stuck in a loop where you keep on seeking out more and more pleasure.
Occasionally you might break the loop through abstinence in different forms and this causes your spirit man to temporarily rise above the power of your flesh, especially if you are born again but not delivered and, still sin frequently and regularly.
Being a believer is a constant excercise and you have to die to self daily. Kill the power of your flesh daily so that your spirit man will rise. Instead of being selfish, you must become selfless and pursue the things of God.
The problem is; life is so painful and tough when man is not walking in Godly dominion so, everyone runs to carnal pleasure for succour and solace instead of chasing after the things of God which ironically, would give the person the pleasure they seek but, in the right way.
The word of God says seek first His kingdom and all other things will be added unto you. Whatever thing you die to in the earthly realm God will give you a better version to enjoy in the physical and earthly realm.
Say you stop lusting after attractive people innapropriately...instead of sex partners and heartbreak God will give you a godly wife here on earth that will love you with His type of love and you will experience heaven on earth.

I personally believe that deliverance is the missing link that cures a person totally once they have become born again. If not, they will be mocked for being fake hypocrites because they will confess God as their saviour in one breath but their lifestyles will not reflect Him.
Deliverance is the glue that keeps a man stuck to doing the things of God and fleeing from social ills and vices aka sin.

When a man becomes born again and delivered, sin becomes difficult and filthy to him because his spiritual eyes become open and he sees all the HUGE benefits of residing in God's grace.
Such a believer therefore does not want to lose these benefits at any cost whatsoever and fights tooth and nail to keep his salvation.
The benefits of the kingdom include superior and supernatural intuition and intelligence and ability to perform miracles , boldness to use God given talents and gifts and not just be a spectator and consumer e.t.c. in life.
When you are born again, the holy spirit comes and lives inside of you but you need prayers for deliverance from past sins in order to activate the power of the holy spirit in you which makes you less fearful about life as you walk more and more in God's love.

When you feed your flesh excessively with food, sex, alcohol and all the earthly carnal pleasures it desires, your spirit becomes subdued and you cannot walk in dominion and therefore, bible reading and understanding becomes difficult as well as all other supernatural gifts that every man should have and apply daily in his life.
In place of this godly success you will have disease, obesity, failure, alcoholism, addiction, evil and finally death and hell fire.
My reader you have been warned. A christian is not perfect as the scripture says all have sinned and fallen short of God's glory and that if any of us say we have no sin we are liars.
Therefore as a christian who wants to make heaven one must take up his cross daily, ask for forgiveness of sins whenever they are done and ask the holy spirit to guide your every path and teach you.
The holy spirit actually gives understanding when reading the bible that's why the bible is so hard for unbelievers to understand because it is sealed by the holy spirit to the understanding of true believers only as, the scripture says the message of the cross is foolishness to those that are perishing.
Thats why people mock christianity and the bible because; they can't understand it and feel it's a contradictory book.
A lot of the killings in the old testament are done away with by jesus in the new testament through his statement of 'he who has no sin should cast the first stone' but the old testament is still relevant because jesus also said I have not come to do away with the law (10 commandments of moses and old testament laws of God) but to establish it.
Christianity is like anything in life; you have to work at it (through prayer and meditation) to become better at it and for it to become easier.
The scripture says, blessed are those that hunger and thirst for righteousness for they shall be filled. Do you know that anything that takes the place of God in your life has become an idol?
Some people would miss church or personal time with God if there was a football game on. That is idolatry. Other people cannot delete worldly music such as rick ross rap off their phones because it just "feels" too good.
It has become an idol and funnily enough it's lyrics will slowly program your mind to live out the content of the song and then one night after clubbing, you, a christian will find yourself in the bed of a stranger wondering "how did I get here?"
The reason why a non-delivered christian would go back into the world is because when you become born again you still have spiritual baggage from past sins of yourself and sins of your ancestors if applicable.
I will use the analogy of a fish caught from the ocean by jesus. That fish is you the newly born again person. You will stink like fish because of your past sins when you are caught by jesus but deliverance is the cleaning, frying and processing that makes you fit to sup with God.
If you are not delivered then you the fish, will be slippery because of the muck of your past sins and you will still have a bad nature that would make you susceptible to slipping back into the world or falling out of jesus the fisherman's net.

Pray. "Lord Jesus, I know I'm a sinner and that you died to take my sin away, come into my life and make me whole again. Amen. If you prayed that then please start attending a bible believing church and read your bible daily and request for deliverance prayers.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Umm. dude. Read the forum rules. Religious posts are not allowed. Its OK to worship how you choose but this site ain't the place. Show a little respect to the site and it will you.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
YAboi said:
2 negative rep reviews from ELMER GANTRY and valentino 14 for posting this thread. Lets keep those negative rep points coming. Strip me down to bare bones like I care about some meaningless dots. As long as the message gets through I'm fine.
Why hit me back with a negative if you don't care about it?

This isn't a religious forum the last time I checked. I don't need to have your religious views shoved down my throat I can pray on my own just fine. Go preach on the street corner son, you might get more followers there than in forum where men are looking to get it on with girls.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm an Atheist and this post offends me. Actually not really but read the forum rules and spread your message on a religious site.

hudpes

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't need spirituality section, we need section 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.