ONS question

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lately its been pretty boring, and i havent really got laid in a couple of weeks now...the *****es that i was ****ing are out of town and stuff....

Well ive had a couple of ONS...Theres this girl tho that i met one night and ****ed her, but shes kinda in my friends social circle or whatever. i got her # and she got mine, at it was at this small party so i just decided to spend the night and she did too and thats when we ended up banging. She called me like 2 days after we went out for drinks and that was that... i havent seen her in like 2 months

ONS go kinda like meet, ****, forget...would it be a bad idea if i called this ***** up? would it be better to ask her out for like a date(which im not crazy about, bc i just dont have the time for that bs), or just let her know that i just want to get together with her to **** her?

Eyes_Of_Fire

Don Juan
Reaction score
Chances are she just wants to fvck too. If you were good the first time, then she prolly wouldn't mind doin it again. If you sucked...you got no chance. Call her up, chat, maybe talk a little about sex related stuff (that way if she's isn't interested you might be able to tell) and see if she wants to come to your house for drinks and a chill evening, then take it from there (better yet ask her if she wants to come to your house for drinks, or if you should bring the drinks to hers).

I'm sure you can run some better game than this, so just put your thoughts into action.

(Maybe something like this:
You: Hey I was lookin through my phone book and I came across your name and remembered how much fun we had)

Eyes_Of_Fire

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Man tell her straight if she fu*ked you the first time you met what do you think? when you tell her you want to fu*k she will say NO yuk im not like that.

Call her and say "lets hookup at my place/your place and F*ck". None of this drinks bullsh*t tell her STRAIGHT BE A MAN. There is no use of ***** footing around it she know what you want.

G-Man UK

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
Man tell her straight if she fu*ked you the first time you met what do you think? when you tell her you want to fu*k she will say NO yuk im not like that.

Call her and say "lets hookup at my place/your place and F*ck". None of this drinks bullsh*t tell her STRAIGHT BE A MAN. There is no use of ***** footing around it she know what you want.
What he said.

:)

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
waw, how settle and romantic. No chick can resist that:rolleyes:

but he is probably right; chances are, she'll do it ;)

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
there are times that call for romance and time that call for directness. With a girl you fu*k the first time you meet its better to be direct.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright im going to call her tonight.... I just wasnt sure bc i have never called a ONS back to do anything....Im in time of need tho and i got to start recycling.