Only way to get this sexual harrassment movemnt to stop is for men to sue back...

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regarding Jameis Winston, an important detail in his decision to sue was that she was already suing him. It's a common tactic to counter-sue as a negotiating ploy. "You drop your lawsuit, and I'll drop mine."

from the above link link http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/09/us/jameis-winston-counter-lawsuit/index.html

John Clune, who is Kinsman's lawyer, responded ...."The burden of proof is now on him,"

which is what I said earlier. He was never going to be able to actually meet that burden of proof, which is why the lawyer is talking about it.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/15/sports/football/jameis-winston-erica-kinsman-lawsuit.html
Jameis Winston and Woman Who Accused Him of Rape Settle Lawsuits
...Since the countersuit was a direct response to Kinsman’s initial lawsuit, the resolution revealed Wednesday was expected to cover both actions.

A

AJ84

Jameis Winston (QB for TB Buccaneers) did sue a woman who accused him of rape: http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/09/us/jameis-winston-counter-lawsuit/index.html. But this is the only instance I know of involving a high-level celebrity.

Women are going to sink their own ship on this. Companies will stop hiring them, ironically the good looking ones, because of the risk they pose. Then all the feminists will ***** about it being a "man's world" again even though they have created their own mess with all the BS accusations.

It should be MANDATORY that if a woman is going to accuse anyone of sexual harassment, the woman NEEDS TO introduce herself to the general public. None of this detroying a man's life s*hit and then trying to remain anonymous. That is absolute bull s*hit.

How can there not be a growing misogynistic viewpoint growing among all men? I'm slowly becoming one of them. I think women are absolutley full of s*hit these days and act as little more than an occasional sex partner.
I was actually saying the exact same thing last week, about companies being afraid to hire women. If work place accusations can take down people so easily I absolutely think you are right, less women will get hired because it would be like a liability. It's sad because most women are not crying assault over every little thing but the minority that are doing this are going to make things bad for all women if this continues on.
I am actually starting to see media posts, blogs etc from women questioning this craziness and calling BS on the #metoo stuff.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was in the news today that the Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson is selling the team, after being recently accused of inappropriate behavior in the workplace. This allegedly involved a racial slur in addition to multiple accusations of sexual harassment. Richardson is 81. Seems like there is a pattern emerging that once you get to a certain age and you lose your sexual appeal, your past jumps up to bite you in the @ss. This is a bit of a concern to me, since I am getting up there in age.

At one time, girls looked the other way as the "cute old harmless men" would get a little fresh in the nursing home. It was almost a ticket to get away with this behavior - "Eh, he's demented, he doesn't know what he's doing". This was about the only thing I had to look forward to at the prospect of getting locked up in a nursing home. Now days sounds like they're more likely to take you out and hang you in the public square.

princesimba

Don Juan
Reaction score
It was in the news today that the Carolina Panthers owner Jerry Richardson is selling the team, after being recently accused of inappropriate behavior in the workplace. This allegedly involved a racial slur in addition to multiple accusations of sexual harassment. Richardson is 81. Seems like there is a pattern emerging that once you get to a certain age and you lose your sexual appeal, your past jumps up to bite you in the @ss. This is a bit of a concern to me, since I am getting up there in age.

At one time, girls looked the other way as the "cute old harmless men" would get a little fresh in the nursing home. It was almost a ticket to get away with this behavior - "Eh, he's demented, he doesn't know what he's doing". This was about the only thing I had to look forward to at the prospect of getting locked up in a nursing home. Now days sounds like they're more likely to take you out and hang you in the public square.
South-East Asia, buddy