Only for experienced DJs... Charming things to do for women you're DATING

Knicknack

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once you've dated a woman for say 2 or 3 months, it's very charming to do a random thing to show her you're thinking about her. Women admit to dating "bad boys" because the sweet things they do are just that much sweeter. I like to do something charming maybe once every 2 weeks or maybe once a month down the line. The trick is to never be predictable.

I want to hear what some of the things you all like to do are. Here are my favorites:

1. If you ever discuss what resturaunts you two like, and she mentions a nice one in particular, you should wait a couple months and then surprise her with a dinner there. To add even more surprise I'll tell her to come over wearing something nice and I won't tell her what we're doing. I'll get in the car with her and tell her she'll find out when we get there. This builds all kind of anticipation in her.

2. I have not used this personally yet, but my friend has, and it worked like a charm. He did this to a girl he had been dating for 4 months or so. He called her up one day and acted very sad and shocked. He explained that he had been in a wreck and needed a ride. He couldn't get a hold of any of his buddies and she was the last option. She agreed to pick him up, so he gave her directions. The directions he gave her brought her straight to a daily spa. She called him back asking where he was, and he just said, "go in. it's under my name." He had bought her like a full body massage, manicure, pedicure, the whole works. When she was through she came over to his apartment and they went at it for 4 hours. LOL.

3. I've used this twice. It's very charming to a girl if they ever complain about having a headache or anything wrong. If you are in the car, don't say a word and just pull into the nearest drug store. Go in and buy her whatever you think will help her, along with a little toy. I bought one girl a $1 stuffed monkey and told her it reminded me of her. I asked her to name it and everything. They eat this stuff up. It gives you plenty of laughs in the future as well.

4. Order tickets to a concert, play, musical, or whatever, and don't tell them about it until the day of. Make sure you tell them a week or 2 in advance to keep the day open for "something special."

Let me know if you have anymore things like this...

Avsguy01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is a big Aerosmith fan. There was a behind the scenes/live concert special on A&E. I caught it about half way through and i had called her up and left a message that it was on if she was able to catch it. Well she didnt. So i went into the tv guide on the cable and checked up times it would be coming back on. There was one that was coming on early the next day. I had talked to her and she said she had missed but asked if it would be coming on again. I said nope, it was just that one time. So i got up that next day early. I sat at the tv and recorded the whole special even cutting out commercials. Then i made a label on the front of the vhs tape, where i had drawn the aerosmith symbol up on it and colored it really nice with the title of the special and a to: her and from:me thing on it. I told her i had a surprised for her and she would love it. She was really anxious to find out what it was. I laid her on the bed told her to close her eyes and i gave the tape to her. She would have fell on the floor if i didnt lay her down first her reaction was quite nice. Lets just say i got some good lov'n' that night twice within 2 hours.

This past week was our exclusive 2 months, and we were out shopping about a month ago and she showed me this collectors edition of doom. Had all 3 original dooms on it and a preview to doom 3. She really wanted it, but she didnt have the money at the time. So we left the store, and that was the end of that. Then about 2 weeks ago i found out that her favorite icecream was Klondike bars. So i surprise her for our 2 months with a pack of Klondike bars and that collections edition doom package. I think it came to about $15. Money well spent. Again she was completely blown away.

InsidiousNstinct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere between the cities of Lost and Found
I have not used this personally yet, but my friend has, and it worked like a charm. He did this to a girl he had been dating for 4 months or so. He called her up one day and acted very sad and shocked. He explained that he had been in a wreck and needed a ride. He couldn't get a hold of any of his buddies and she was the last option. She agreed to pick him up, so he gave her directions. The directions he gave her brought her straight to a daily spa. She called him back asking where he was, and he just said, "go in. it's under my name." He had bought her like a full body massage, manicure, pedicure, the whole works. When she was through she came over to his apartment and they went at it for 4 hours. LOL.

I like it...I like it a lot

:p

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
avsguy, i did something similar to you..
my girlfriend loved the show "newlyweds" with nick and jessica.
in australia it was shown on free to air tv (not cable) so it didn't have repeats later in the week like MTV would no doubt do.
for some reason the tv station was showing the final episode on a different night and she had forgotten about it, she'd gone to the movies with her best friend..
i taped it for her. she watched it when i wasn't there. and that was that.

screwed! i guess i could have surprised her, bought up some food/drink she likes and watched it with her.