Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only a few girls left

Comeback kid

Don Juan
Reaction score
I go to a small school, there are about 1000 students. I thought there were more but a teacher reinformed me. Half of these students are girls. But ofcoarse this number goes down when it comes to attractive girls. See the problem is about 4 months ago when i found this site i started approaching alot of girls, im glad i tried to improve myself but i kind of regret doing all that approaching. Because at such a small school things could get around and probably already did. And i got rejected pretty badly by lots of girls, i made alot of mistakes. I think i made a mistake by approaching so many girls in the same small school, a few of them know eachother or hang out in the same clicks. And im only limited to girls in school. There are about 2 more girls left that i can see myself going for but its kind of like im screwed because if that doesn't work out, then i guess i won't be appraoching for a long time. I was advised by someone to go for them indirectly but how would i do this when i only see them in the hallway. I already introduced myself to one a few weeks ago when i caught her in the hallway. What advice to you guys have to offer in my situation.

Plus im not that popular. I have a few friends, and i do talk to alot of people at the school. But you wouldn't find me in the large circles that stand outside in the hall talking.

faiNt`

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is the main problem with approaching in schools. Basically I think that you should try to meet girls through friends rather than cold approaching, or introduce yourself, but don't show that you're interested in them yet.

If you can get eye contact for even a split second longer than normal, she's interested. It's almost a sure way not to get rejected with the inital approach.

DJ_Matthew

Don Juan
Reaction score
Comeback kid said:
I go to a small school, there are about 1000 students. I thought there were more but a teacher reinformed me. Half of these students are girls. But ofcoarse this number goes down when it comes to attractive girls. See the problem is about 4 months ago when i found this site i started approaching alot of girls, im glad i tried to improve myself but i kind of regret doing all that approaching. Because at such a small school things could get around and probably already did. And i got rejected pretty badly by lots of girls, i made alot of mistakes. I think i made a mistake by approaching so many girls in the same small school, a few of them know eachother or hang out in the same clicks. And im only limited to girls in school. There are about 2 more girls left that i can see myself going for but its kind of like im screwed because if that doesn't work out, then i guess i won't be appraoching for a long time. I was advised by someone to go for them indirectly but how would i do this when i only see them in the hallway. I already introduced myself to one a few weeks ago when i caught her in the hallway. What advice to you guys have to offer in my situation.

Plus im not that popular. I have a few friends, and i do talk to alot of people at the school. But you wouldn't find me in the large circles that stand outside in the hall talking.
Hahahah I'm kind of in the same situation...

I go to a pretty small school too, not more then 800 students in high school. There's a few hot girls in my grade and I've already messed up with a few (hottest chick = my ex). Anyways, I've messed with some girls at the beginning of the year and they forget all about you... just wait a while.

The best thing to do now would be to make your circle of friends bigger and the girls will pick-up on it. Show em social proof and you'll be sure to get another chance :D

I also recommend trying to pick-up girls outside of school. I take the city bus and I practice on a lot of the girls there (at least when there's hot ones).

collalife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what i recommend is approaching outside of school(COLD) and have fun.School,well you just dhv around alot of girls when they enter your social circles and bust their balls or neg when you can. YOU build attraction and they will apologize about the past or go crazy or ask about you, maybe even all the above. Another way to bring your high school game is get a hb9 or hb 10 and have them visit you at school and talk to her around the social groups and that will build social proof and shows you live outside school.if you know hb9-10 (alot of them) bring them REGULARLY TO SCHOOL(TELL THEM TO COME SEE YOU OR LETS HANG OUT)around school and flirt with them and play to build some serious social proof.

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is irrelevant. Once you get game people forget what a retard you acted like. I was a faggot in freshman year of highschool, but got laid and drunk constantly by sophomore year. The thing about the highschool cess pool is that it's drained constantly; what you did six months ago doesn't have alot of bearing on what you're doing now.

Everybody is changing man. Trust me, it won't count against you too noticeably if you keep improving.