Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Only 22 and feel like I'm getting too old for the club scene...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, ElStud here. And I don't know man, I just feel like I'm getting to old for the night club scene. I don't know how the clubs are where you guys go, but the clubs up just seem like all the same crap. You pay to get in, get a couple beers and from there, it's just a bunch of dude's walking through the dance floor.

And while there are lots of girls, all they do is grind. If that's not your thing, you might as well have not even come to club. Sometimes girls while try to grind on me, but if I'm just having fun and having a good time, I'm not trying to do that. Grinding just ain't my thing.

Even you just try to do your own thing, you got to deal with dude's and chick's walking through the dance floor every 5 seconds. But I eventually found a spot on the dance where I didn't have to deal with that.

Still though, I'm starting to not see the appeal in night game and clubbing. If some people like trying to work their way through a crowded dance floor, with a bunch of sweaty people on it and if some people like grinding, then that's their thing.

But I don't think the night game is for me. I mean every once awhile, it's fun to hit up the club. But I think I'll stick to the day game, where I'm more likely to find a long term relationship.

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a bar instead. Some place where the music isn't as loud. You're never too old to go out.

AlphaGhost

Don Juan
Reaction score
I started feeling the same way. I more enjoy dancing on my own cause I'm way to tall for all that grinding BS. I more go to smooth talk the ladies and get numbers. Just post up by the bar every now and then and game the girls. But if all the loudness isnt for you then maybe a simple Bar would be fine like Uncharted suggested

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uncharted said:
Go to a bar instead. Some place where the music isn't as loud. You're never too old to go out.
I guess so man. I'll try a bar instead.

My whole point is, is I don't see the appeal in working your way through large crowds of people.

And once I get to the dance floor, I'm just focused on having fun. Not really getting girls.

Like I said also, I don't know how to nor do I really care for grinding with some random girl. And I feel like if I'm just in my zone, if a girl tries to grind on me, that messes me up.

And the majority of the girls that come there are average looking too.

Overall, the clubs to me seem like the place you take a girl, when you already have one. Not to meet girls.

I started feeling the same way. I more enjoy dancing on my own cause I'm way to tall for all that grinding BS. I more go to smooth talk the ladies and get numbers. Just post up by the bar every now and then and game the girls. But if all the loudness isnt for you then maybe a simple Bar would be fine like Uncharted suggested.
Yeah man, that's one my problems with it. I'm not the tallest guy, but taller than average and when a girl tries to grind on me, it's hard for me to do it.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
22 is about the age it started getting old for me as well. once in a blue moon if my wife wants to dance, but not really into it all.

if i had to pick u a chick i'd go to a sports bar or a jazz club not a night club

Uncharted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One more thing. Don't go out just to pick up girls. Go out to have a good time with your friends. The girls are just a plus.

If you aren't having a good time then why go? You'll be dead in 80 years. Might as well enjoy your 20s while you can.

Stryker

Don Juan
Reaction score
ElStud said:
Hey, ElStud here. And I don't know man, I just feel like I'm getting to old for the night club scene. I don't know how the clubs are where you guys go, but the clubs up just seem like all the same crap. You pay to get in, get a couple beers and from there, it's just a bunch of dude's walking through the dance floor.

And while there are lots of girls, all they do is grind. If that's not your thing, you might as well have not even come to club. Sometimes girls while try to grind on me, but if I'm just having fun and having a good time, I'm not trying to do that. Grinding just ain't my thing.

Even you just try to do your own thing, you got to deal with dude's and chick's walking through the dance floor every 5 seconds. But I eventually found a spot on the dance where I didn't have to deal with that.

Still though, I'm starting to not see the appeal in night game and clubbing. If some people like trying to work their way through a crowded dance floor, with a bunch of sweaty people on it and if some people like grinding, then that's their thing.

But I don't think the night game is for me. I mean every once awhile, it's fun to hit up the club. But I think I'll stick to the day game, where I'm more likely to find a long term relationship.
It's like you've invaded my thoughts and typed them out. I feel exactly the same. However, for me it's not about age; I've never been into the whole club scene. It makes me uncomfortable and I've always preferred day game.

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Life rule #1: Turn a zero into a hero.

Clubs suck if you can't dance. If i'm in a group that is club bound i'll usually have a round inside with everyone to be charitable. Then i'll go outside to the front of the club and hang out there smoke a cigar or something. The girls trying to get in are usually very willing to talk to anyone that they think may have a hookup to get in. Girls will talk to you just to not look so stupid trying to get in a club. Easy conversation in front of a club. You can get to know the staff (free drinks and bouncer support is never a bad thing). I've had people ask me if i'm the manager or owner of the club. I'll just play along with it for a bit and make it something funny. Really a great opportunity to meet women. When all your friends come back out you have that last minute phone number grab and you're set.

Bear in mind that in Miami it is a normal practice for bouncers to keep a line in front of a club to make it look packed while the club is empty inside.