Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Sarging

joe bloggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Signs that you may want to drop her:

-Takes more than a day to write back (unless she's out of town or has some other valid reason that she can't respond). Also, beware of the ones who go cold and disappear, only to return a couple weeks later with how sorry they are they haven't written back.
-Never asks anything about you. If I didn't see a "?" anywhere in her first response, I wouldn't bother writing again.
To be honest the test for me is whether she's hot or not, simple as that (which is why I rejected the one b.tch that has emailed me so far).

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe bloggs said:
To be honest the test for me is whether she's hot or not, simple as that (which is why I rejected the one b.tch that has emailed me so far).
You could be setting yourself up for some crazy sh1t if you're only using looks to qualify these women. Some of these women are the same crazy chicks you work with or see on the street every day.

joe bloggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
What matters to me (in order of importance)

- Looks (there's no point in going out with someone who appears plain).
- Location (more than 60 miles away from the city in which I live is a non starter)
- Income/Job & Education (anyone earning more than me is no-no, ditto a fellow PhD)
- Age (over 27 is a no-no though I might be prepared to go up to 30.

Of course there are other things such as personality, values, whether she wants kids etc but those obviously can't be revealed by a first impression and unless she is a feminist or something weird I'm not bothered.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe bloggs said:
...Of course there are other things such as personality, values, whether she wants kids etc but those obviously can't be revealed by a first impression and unless she is a feminist or something weird I'm not bothered.
You'd be surprised at what is revealed in their profiles. Read what they actually write because what they choose in a checkbox such as age, location and salary tells you only a fraction about her.

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joe bloggs said:
I've just signed up with match.com - do I just send out emails to people I like the look of? If so, how should I introduce myself (note: I'm interested in a LTR not a ONS)?

Any advice would be welcome.
I think Telos has some especially harsh words, but I would say this:
It seems like the online personals world is saturated... both women and men appear on multiple sites... There are women out there just to get attention, gay men creating fake female profiles (to hopefully snag some "private parts" pics that so many men crassly send to women), and occasional employee "trolls" with fake profiles whose job is to string the contact past the trial period to get you to start paying, then disappear.

I think it really is better to "sarge" in real life than use the Internet as a tool for meeting women.

If cold approaching isn't your bag, then try taking an evening class with a tendency toward more women than men. Or go to a speed dating event... it blends some of the convenience of the online world, but includes some forced social interaction.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LowPlainsDrifter said:
...It seems like the online personals world is saturated... both women and men appear on multiple sites... There are women out there just to get attention, gay men creating fake female profiles (to hopefully snag some "private parts" pics that so many men crassly send to women), and occasional employee "trolls" with fake profiles whose job is to string the contact past the trial period to get you to start paying, then disappear....
:eek: What dating sites are you guys visiting??? No, don't tell me. Personally, I'd stay in the car when driving through the seedy parts of the Internet. There's no telling what you'd catch or you could get jacked if you get out. :trouble:

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe bloggs said:
so you want a hot chick. You and every other male customer of match.com. So far I see you bringing nothing to the table to get the hot chick who has 20 emails a day flooding her inbox to notice you. it's Ultra competitive yet you are treating it like a stroll through the mall.

joe bloggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well:

- I have a well respected job with a middle class salary ($55,000 to the nearest $5,000).
- I also have a nice sideline going in sports betting. As a point of reference I've made about $4,000 profit over the past twelve months - I am neither some degenerate gambler who is in debt to Tony Soprano nor am I the guy in '21'.
- I would say that I'm reasonably attractive (or not hideously unattracitve).
- I enjoy the finer things in life (Champagne, Opera, Restaurants) so she knows that a relationship with me is not going to involve going Dutch at Mickey D's.
- I'm old fashioned in the sense of opening doors for women and not wanting solely a one night stand though (though I'm not highly religious).

The problem is how do I convey all that without sounding soppy and/or 'AFC'?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
joe bloggs said:
Well:

- I have a well respected job with a middle class salary ($55,000 to the nearest $5,000).
So does most guys online.
joe bloggs said:
- I also have a nice sideline going in sports betting. As a point of reference I've made about $4,000 profit over the past twelve months - I am neither some degenerate gambler who is in debt to Tony Soprano nor am I the guy in '21'.
Ok, you've established that you have money. It's bait for women who want a provider more so than a lover.
joe bloggs said:
- I would say that I'm reasonably attractive (or not hideously unattracitve).
Completely subjective. Presentation helps but it all depends on what the woman deems as attractive.
joe bloggs said:
- I enjoy the finer things in life (Champagne, Opera, Restaurants) so she knows that a relationship with me is not going to involve going Dutch at Mickey D's.
Just more fodder to attract women who care more about what you have than who you are.
joe bloggs said:
- I'm old fashioned in the sense of opening doors for women and not wanting solely a one night stand though (though I'm not highly religious).
This is probably the biggest thing that will attract "typical" women who's looking for a knight on a horse (i.e. a provider). The thing to realize that women who are on the hunt for providers are typically the ones who hold out on sex, sometimes until they know you are committed to them.
joe bloggs said:
The problem is how do I convey all that without sounding soppy and/or 'AFC'?
Impossible because those are the things which AFC's use in hopes to attract women. "Look at what I have, look at how much I make, look at how I spend what I make." Where in all of this do you talk about who you are? Where do you talk about what type of woman that you are attracted to? DJ's differentiate themselves from the masses (AFCs), what you've listed are the same things that the masses list.

Search the forum, there are entire threads in the forum with examples, critiques and suggestions. What you're getting from this thread is mostly information from guys who either haven't read those threads either of haven't successfully implemented those suggestions.

joe bloggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, and I guess this is the rub. Can anyone give me any detailed advice about what I should write in my math.com profile to attract attractive women in their 20s? By detailed I mean something more than 'convey what you bring to the table'.

Or, if this information is really out there on the SS forum could you please provide some links.

Or, if you know of a good profile that has worked in the past (and I don't mean templates that involve me saying I'm a sixty-seven year old dwarf) could you post them so I have an idea of what I need to follow.

scratch

Don Juan
Reaction score
joe bloggs said:
Ok, and I guess this is the rub. Can anyone give me any detailed advice about what I should write in my math.com profile to attract attractive women in their 20s? By detailed I mean something more than 'convey what you bring to the table'.

Or, if this information is really out there on the SS forum could you please provide some links.

Or, if you know of a good profile that has worked in the past (and I don't mean templates that involve me saying I'm a sixty-seven year old dwarf) could you post them so I have an idea of what I need to follow.
Here was one I used with some success. It was primarily an attempt to convey sense of humor. I don't think there is a way to convey success, or how well you treat women, without being blunt and off-putting about it.

Title: Insert Cliche Here

Body: Perhaps a more intriguing title would have been "terminally ill tobacco heir seeks supermodel without eating disorder," but that seemed bit wordy. Besides, if they don't have eating disorders they aren't really supermodels, now, are they? In any case, I look the way I look, tend to amuse myself no matter who I am with, and enjoy lengthy theological discussions with homeless people in the park.

I'm a simple man, and have simple tastes in women. To wit: don't be fat, don't cook my pet rabbit and don't blow me off to go out with my brother. Because I often get the question, "do you consider me fat?" I'll address it up front. If you think I will, I probably will. Sorry. I have one more quality I look for; don't be retarded. Responses of "LOL" or ":)" will be deleted.

Reaction score
Try going to plentyoffish and browse through the different profiles, and notice guys who have lots of favorites. If you notice any of those popular guys that don't have a hot pic, or no pic get it and have some sort of profile on there, then just use the 'copy' and 'paste' function of your right mouse and copy the profile (of course use this with people well outside your town) and see if it works or not. Otherwise, learn the hard way that a good pic that most ladies would like is better than any profile you can think of.

joe bloggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
What does everyone think of Craiglist btw? Is it only for ONS or can you find people who are interested in LTRs as well?

LowPlainsDrifter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
joe bloggs said:
What does everyone think of Craiglist btw? Is it only for ONS or can you find people who are interested in LTRs as well?
Well, it's free and fast to use... and that's probably a bad thing, too.
I think that a lot of the postings are on there from repeaters, both men and women.
I think a lot of ads posted by women are male "pic collectors" and a lot of responses you think are from women are from male "pic collectors" too.
It's not a terrible idea, just don't set your expectations too high.
Think of it as a supplement to, not a substitute for, real-life pickup.

joe bloggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
When using Craiglist should I:

1. Post a (non-sleazy) photo of myself
2. Say 'your picture gets mine'?

If option 1 how do I make sure that the person is replying isn't a 300 pound male trucker replying under a pseudonym.