Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online profile of a FEMALE AFC!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Socialreject

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO!

I would assume she got LMR from a bunch of guys and didn't know how to handle it :p

I would also assume she is the type of woman who doesn't put out untill she's been exlcusive with you for atleast 2 months. This ofcourse, completely to her own frustration because she NEEDS IT RIGHT NOW ;-)

I think a lot of guys from match.com spent a date looking for the EXIT sign ^^

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder.

If she met all those guys and they all flaked on her....
....is she that worthwhile in the first place.

:eek:! Fatty Alert!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I can't hold my tongue about her profile any longer:
  1. Body Type: About average - She's in the land of the Nordic Snow Cow, average could easily mean "The average size of a small pick-up truck or SUV"
  2. Sports and exercise: No Answer - bad news, but a guy should easily be able to outrun her when she gives chase.
  3. Daily Diet: No Answer - What? Not enough room to list the menu?
  4. Interests: No Answer - Uh-oh, must be boring, didn't even list "eating"
  5. Great emails and phone conversations - Talk is cheap, bring it to the table and lets meet you lovely little Xtera...
  6. Don't be pissed because guys are learning to look for the BBD (bigger better deal). So what some of us have decided not to settle, don't force us to "stop and smell the flowers" when the only flower around is CRABGRASS!
  7. You say that you are attractive, smart, thoughtful, funny, positive, low maintenance, and very easy to get along with. Why does that scream BORING to me?
  8. It says "Thank you, Doug, for referring to me as "The Total Package". " What was the package, a Hefty Bag?
  9. You also say that Doug and the rest just "faded into the woodwork." Does that mean they hopped the was and was able to escape?
  10. It said "I have met a handful of you guys who I can truthfully consider "friends", but you are still on your quest and will fade away as well. " Does this mean that you couldn't keep their attention long enough that they decided not even to stick around long enough to sleep with you?
  11. It says "Scott, I've still got my eye on you, though... Only time will tell if and when you'll ever be ready for me. " If Scott keeps changing his telephone number he should remain safe you stalker.
  12. It says "Take care everyone." which actually means that I'm going into a self induced Häagen-Dazs coma.
Yes, I know. This was a rant at someone else's expense but hopefully some guys in this forum can see how they look in some women's eyes when they approach them online or off with such a lame presentation. The fact is that the majority of your competition fall into this category. With just even a little effort to set yourself aside from the rest you can easily stand out beyond the crowd. :up:

That chick sounds a bit messed up though... :p

MackJr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Did you read her profile? She's a mormon. It probably scared all of them away. If not, she probably gave off prude signals.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MackJr said:
Did you read her profile? She's a mormon. It probably scared all of them away. If not, she probably gave off prude signals.
lol @ "prude signals" :D

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha i still have my eye on you scott. imagine youre scott. now you see how much of a turn off it is to state your attraction to a woman

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aw. Sad. Somebody send her a cookie, or a buffet or something.

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now don't get all obsessed because she rejected you, Francisco...

brenbaus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!!! Shes more AFC than I was when I first started visiting sosuave

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She forgot to mention that she enjoys curling up on the couch with a good book. She also failed to mention that she likes to have fun, is fun loving, and is looking for someone who likes to have fun.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
bella donna is a mormon.

so much for being a prude

dannowillbookem

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vulpine said:
She forgot to mention that she enjoys curling up on the couch with a good book. She also failed to mention that she likes to have fun, is fun loving, and is looking for someone who likes to have fun.
HOLY SHIIT is that your liquor collection?

christ jesus i have never seen anthing like that!!!

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Francisco d'Anconia said:
[*]It says "Take care everyone." which actually means that I'm going into a self induced Häagen-Dazs coma.
I just pissed all over the goddamned chair!

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
haha i still have my eye on you scott. imagine youre scott. now you see how much of a turn off it is to state your attraction to a woman
See, that's what I'm talking about. See how much it apparent what AFCs do when it's coming from the opposite sex? There's a lot that can be learned from this.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bonhomme said:
Now don't get all obsessed because she rejected you, Francisco...
Boooooooo....... :box:

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KarmaSutra said:
I just pissed all over the goddamned chair!
Hey, whatever it takes for your enjoyment! :D

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL!

Thank you Francisco!

Prime reversed example on the finest rule about DJing... SHOW, never TELL your interest!

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dannowillbookem said:
HOLY SHIIT is that your liquor collection?

christ jesus i have never seen anthing like that!!!

:yes:

It's funny... every, and I mean every, time someone comes over to my place, as soon as they lay eyes on it, they all say the EXACT SAME TWO WORDS:

Holy Sh!t!