Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online personal and chat rooms

Reaction score
Where are some free sites or profile places to meet and communicate with women over the internet because I think that it would be good practice.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would that be good practice ? u need to talk in person for any practice.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, it took less than an hour for that reply to pop up, not too surprising.

DD, both Yahoo and AOL messenger have extensive chat rooms with women online. It's pretty annoying nowadays with all the XXX popup crap but I do remember that each had a 'flirting lounge' that was halfway decent for meaningless chat.

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think okcupid.com is a great site. You may have to be 18 though. Totally free.

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there's matchdoctor.com , tried it once.. dated this one girl which didn't turn out great - hmm okcupid.com sounds kewl with those tests.

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You can't learn to communicate over the f*cking internet. You gotta do it in person.

UpNCominDJ

Don Juan
Reaction score
Decent girls do not pick up guys over the internet. Girls get hit on everywhere they go through out the day. why do they need to get online to find a guy. The ones that get online to pick up dudes are desperate, clingy, nasty, ugly, or worse. just pick chics up in person. it's more of a challenge which makes it more fun. treat it like a game and have fun with it. don't worry about finding the right girl, play the game and retire with the right girl when the time feels right.

dig it

Don Juan
Reaction score
My take on it is this:

there are some people out there who are so FAR BEHIND in confidence and attitude, that they need some kind of protection when they are learning to swim in this big sea that is women-rooting-land.

So they think the internet is the cure.

Well, people, its not the cure. Tho it does have some value.

Its a potential stepping stone for some, and if you think you dont have the guts, then online can be a good place to break the ice for you.

You can plan what you want to say. You can judge reactions and all the rest of it.

BUT OH MY F-ING GOD YOU DRIPS....REMEMBER!!

The net is not a substitute. Its only a learning ground....to successfully get the most out of it do the following.

1. Set a time limit whereby after that limit expires you WILL NOT USE THE NET AFTER IT EXPIRES.....maybe its a period of 3 weeks or 6 months, whatever....but setting a time limit FORCES YOU to get the most out of it right away, and not wade vaguely around in a blind hope that you eventually become ok to proceed into the real world proper.

2. Set goals....dont just use the net to talk to women...use a net to better yourself in key areas you specify....this has to be about you as much as it is about her. If you set useful goals like "i will make 20 girls laugh at my jokes" or "i will go on a 1st date with at least 3 girls off the net before my time on it is up." or "i will find out the answers to no less than 10 burning questions i have about women by asking them/ask women their opinion."

3. Continue to study the dj bible and read/listen to all the deangelo, jefferies/doc love/whoever material you can get your hands on....read the books those guys reccommend like think and grow rich...how to win friends and influence people....the selfish gene....*a good book about sex like the one i am ordering - something like the ultimate lovemaker guid/secret guide...*

That is the type of thing you must do.

If you dont do the time limit thing and the others, you will only be short changing yourself and the experience. Try and get the most out of things....every little bit helps to make a big bit.

4 Remember to talk to people and chicks off the net too :)

Reaction score
Excuse me ya f*cks, but I never talked about meeting any of the bimbo's I chat with. I'm talking about practiciing a little C+F and what not. Nothing too serious now.

SpeedRunner

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UpNCominDJ
Decent girls do not pick up guys over the internet. Girls get hit on everywhere they go through out the day. why do they need to get online to find a guy. The ones that get online to pick up dudes are desperate, clingy, nasty, ugly, or worse. just pick chics up in person. it's more of a challenge which makes it more fun. treat it like a game and have fun with it. don't worry about finding the right girl, play the game and retire with the right girl when the time feels right.
I disagree. The internet is ALOT harder than picking up chicks in real life.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
Excuse me ya f*cks, but I never talked about meeting any of the bimbo's I chat with. I'm talking about practiciing a little C+F and what not. Nothing too serious now.
ok bud. you cant be C&F online. PERIOD. dont be stupid. how can you convey feelings and emotion through intant messages- wait a minute...
YOU CANT.

ok, maybe you will counter with, well if i put "j/k" or "j/p" or lol, or lmao after all my sentances, then maybe that will convey C&F
WRONG
then again, you could always tell her that you are ****y, and you joke alot-
oh ya, that will go over really well with her when she has no fvcking idea who u are

if you want to do C&F do it in person. it just makes sense. Use the internet for research, and use the internet to meet people if you have to. but no way in h ell can you practice C&F on the internet with e-mail, or instant messaging.

Dukester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SpeedRunner
you're wrong. UpNComingDJ is right.
I've meet chicks online (it wasnt that hard). One girl I met was a bout a 7, but she was a complete *****, and had serious issues.

So yes, most the girls online are either crazy, ugly, b!tchy, etc... (what UpNComingDJ said)

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's the same thing over and over again.

If you believe women online are b1tches, and it's impossible to become a player online, then you're right.
If you believe picking up women in bars is next to impossible, then you're right.
If you believe it's impossible to find quality women at the mall, then you're right.
If you believe it's impossible to consistently go out with 3-4 new women every week, then you're right.

What freaking difference does it make? For all you "boys" who are convinced the internet doesn't work. More power to you. However, while you're sitting at your computer keyboard, b1tching about attention wh0re this, and b1tch that, I'm going out with a different woman almost every night, and mostly from online interactions. While you're philosophizing about this DJ technique or the other technique or the Pookishness of this or that. I'm actually going out, having fun, meeting women, and getting as much sex as I want. It's a tool, nothing more, nothing less. It's not a miracle tool, but it is a tool none the less. Ignore it at your own risk. The truth is until you make it work for you, you just don't know enough to make that judgement call. But, you can spout your philosophies about how it does or does not work on here all you want. Those who know better will shake their heads, and realize it just means so much more for us.

--Romeo

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok bud. you cant be C&F online. PERIOD. dont be stupid. how can you convey feelings and emotion through intant messages- wait a minute...
Deangelo says its possible, and he coined "c&f"

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by UpNCominDJ
On the Net (dating sites) women can selectively choose who they want to talk to. They don't have to go through the AFC type approaches that they get through out the day. Think about it, they can select the guys age, build, interests, location, whatever in a matter of moments instead of trying to ditch some AFC that's following her around a bookstore.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dimebag_Darrell
I knew what you wanted to do. Those chat rooms are perfect places to run lines because there's nothing to loose and you can talk to multiple women at the same time. You can also run through the logs and determine where you need to work on your game.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SpeedRunner
You're right. Online you can't depend on the visual feedback. You need to have very good qualification skills to cut through a lot of the BS. Plus you need to have enough balls to be able to deal with women without pictures online. Plus if you have the skills, you'd only talk to the woman two or three times before meeting her.

Too many of these DJ wannabees don't know how to move the conversation from electronic to face to face. That's why so many of them complain about having to email or IM the woman for weeks at a time. If they had any qualifying skills they would have realized that she was a waste of time early on.

Plus you can tell just in this forum how many DJs actually are skilled in the written word. Online women don't usually care for all the abbreviations and slang that most guys use online. I've lost count on how many women have complemented me on just being able to write in complete sentences and the correct use of punctuation.

Yeah, sarging online is harder only because it takes more effort and you need to have the necessary DJ skills to be successful. What most guys don't realize is that if they sarge well online, it enhances their face to face sarging.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dukester
you're wrong. UpNComingDJ is right.
I've meet chicks online (it wasnt that hard). One girl I met was a bout a 7, but she was a complete *****, and had serious issues.

So yes, most the girls online are either crazy, ugly, b!tchy, etc... (what UpNComingDJ said)
The same thing could happen to you on the street. The women online are the same that you meet every day.

Learn how to qualify women and you won't have this problem.

spidersense

Don Juan
Reaction score
The spidersenses Take On Picking Up Women Online. Ohhhh.. My spidiesense is tingling!
If you like to sit in front of your computer to meet women, and you are successfull at meeting women online, then do it. It can be good prectice for basic conversational skills. BUT!, bye no means, do it all the time. YOU HAVE TO GO OUT TO MEET WOMEN IN PERSON AND BE ABLE TO DO THAT AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH DOING THAT IN ORDER TO BE A TRUE Don Juan. I said online chatting and IMing are a good way to practice basic conversational skills, and to get in the habit of using them, but in order to be a truely good conversationalist, you have to go out and practice in person.
Now, from my experience, I have met quite a few really cool women online. I've met some total douches too. I'm more successful at finding women that I true like by going out and meeting them in person. But because of a couple women that I've met online, I haven't given up on it. I spend about an hour online total each day, reading email, talking in this forum, and whatnot, during that time I will also be talking to my online women... the rest of my day I am out either with women, or meeting them.

MRomeo99

Don Juan
Reaction score
I always find comments like this interesting:

YOU HAVE TO GO OUT TO MEET WOMEN IN PERSON AND BE ABLE TO DO THAT AND FEEL COMFORTABLE WITH DOING THAT IN ORDER TO BE A TRUE Don Juan.
That is just too funny. Now you're defining what a true DJ is. Where does the line stop?

How about these qualifications:
1. You have to be have slept with over 100 women to be a true DJ.
2. You have to be just as skilled picking women up at bars as at church, or in any setting to be a true DJ.
3. You have to be able to sexually satisfy any woman twice in a night to be a true DJ.
4. You have to be able to get at least 10 real phone numbers in one night to be a true DJ.
5. You have to be able to f-close a girl in less than 2 hours to be a true DJ.
6. You have to only date tall, smart, blonde models to be a true DJ.

Everyone's game is different, and only you can choose what makes you successful. I don't have the right to define what your success is, nor do you have the right to define others success either.

For many guys, they don't want to be a "player". They might pop on here once, get a little bit of advice on a current relationship, and never come back. But, they internalized some of the DJ philosophy. I'd argue that they were successful, they were as much a DJ as they chose to be.

Just my opinion.

--Romeo