Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online openers for you fellas

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
hey all.

I figure that online sarging gets a bad rep. And rightfully so, because it's a lot harder to do despite being less work

So I though I'd lend a hand in this dilemma by laying down some of my experiences

Online is basically a numbers game. And if you have fun with it (just like real life) you can make things happen. It's really easy after a while

Ok first Convo. I'm bored one night after work and don't feel like going out, so I decide to exercise my online game a bit. I find this really Hot model chick and decide to have some fun with her. I try My attempt

Me: Hi. You look Stunning!.....I Have to be straight with you, I was Paid to say that......But I would have said it for free because I don't like lying :)

Her: lol! :) Thanx I guess
Me: You see, I am on america's next top model (Top 8. I beat all them chicks!) , and I like giving young potentials like yourself a confidence boost....for a price that is lol jk. What are you planning to do in college (she's a freshman this year as seen on her profile)
Her: Lol well I'm going into early childhood development. Not modeling lol
Me:Cool lol. This site is kinda slow. You on AIM by chance?
Her. Yea: It's ***************
Me: Thanks, talk to you soon

Now this really doesn't mean much. But getting a response online is pretty much having fun with it and not being like every other man who may message her

also, it's a huge numbers game, Just like in real life. keep going and you will get results

I'll post more soon. I'm gonna see how many I can get

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not Just A Numbers Game

SOME how I expected more from you........U been on here posting fro quite some time and have become a legend to some. BLANKET STATEMENTS ONLINE IS A NUMBERS GAME,.............not really accurate.

SCORRING ON THE NET..........is a skill set to be aquired from months/years of research. Sure any loser can score from time to time but thats not consitant and its not "GAME" either.

There are a certain number of key components and catch words that enlicit a response 70-90% of the time.

I have done tons of trial and error methods with online dating and I never really understood why so many PUA`s referred to online gaming as a lazy, poor, half azzed way of seducing women............til just recently.

OPPORTUNITIES JUST DONT APPEAR WITH A CLICK OF THE MOUSE...........NOR ARE THEY IN A CLUB ON A SATURDAY NIGHT.

Women cross your path every fricken day........having the ability to seduce on the fly IS VASTLY SUPERIOR TO ANY ONLINE GAMING.

I know its the hot new trend but with each new technology we travel away from those social skills that we need become MR. RIGHT.........instead we all jump on board and become Mr. Right Now.

ONLINE GAME TRULY BEGINS WHEN U LOGG OFF YOUR COMPUTER........

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive had my fair share of success in terms of meeting up with girls using facebook, although I do sometimes struggle with openers. I have had a few chicks click yes on me today but for the life of me I cant think of an opener, I usually go with something really boring like hi "insert name", how are you or hi "insert name" you look great, how was your weekend.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OPENERS (VIRTUAL OR LIVE) are to get you noticed. Virtual openers are ones that appear on her match list within her email space.

Typical computer screen displays around 30 SUBJECT lines from various emails........IF YOURS STANDS OUT........bingo U got your email noticed.

NOW...........this is where you must enlicit a response..........your email is basically like a live approach. U said your pickup line........now you are awaiting a response. Your email is the equivelant of what you say AFTER your opening line is delivered. It can make or break you.

You can tell its success by viewing if she read it on some dating sites. If it says `READ/OPENED & DELETED`odds are you might not be meeting this person on a regular basis.

SUBJECT LINES ARE WAY UNDER RATED............this crucial step MUST be used to its fullest potential to maximize your success.

EMAIL goes hand in hand with your SUBJECT LINE.

other stuff like your headline/user name, profile, picture are all secondary.

Master headlines and emails and MORE THAN HALF YOUR WORK IS DONE!!!!

OKAY ENOUGH ALREADY..........GIMME A GREAT HEADLINE ---------ok I have used this to great success.

SUBJECT LINE-LUV YR HAIR...HATE YOUR......

then make up some jibbersish in your email........hate your nails, hate you are trolling for men on the net, hate your fake boobs, hate you have to find a man on the net, .etc, etc

Now keep in mind this is a liitle C & F so inject some F (funny) tones into your email.

GO AHEAD TEST IT OUT.............see the results..............oh and by the way......GOT TONS MORE (in my book) THAT WORK JUST AS WELL.

Zebedee

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im actually great at flirting online with girls on facebook and striking up interesting fun conversations which lead to face to face meet ups although no matter what opener I use it always seems wrong for some reason. I would be interested in hearing what other ones you have.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am new to this online dating. Are there any good articles here on creating a good profile. I just put a photo of myself in my jocks up there. It looks pretty good as I'm pretty good shape. I'm certainly not relying on that alone, it is a good selling point. I want some advice on writing a good profile. Not sure about overusing the flirting or whether I should email too often.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
COD said:
OPENERS (VIRTUAL OR LIVE) are to get you noticed. Virtual openers are ones that appear on her match list within her email space.

Typical computer screen displays around 30 SUBJECT lines from various emails........IF YOURS STANDS OUT........bingo U got your email noticed.

NOW...........this is where you must enlicit a response..........your email is basically like a live approach. U said your pickup line........now you are awaiting a response. Your email is the equivelant of what you say AFTER your opening line is delivered. It can make or break you.

You can tell its success by viewing if she read it on some dating sites. If it says `READ/OPENED & DELETED`odds are you might not be meeting this person on a regular basis.

SUBJECT LINES ARE WAY UNDER RATED............this crucial step MUST be used to its fullest potential to maximize your success.

EMAIL goes hand in hand with your SUBJECT LINE.

other stuff like your headline/user name, profile, picture are all secondary.

Master headlines and emails and MORE THAN HALF YOUR WORK IS DONE!!!!

OKAY ENOUGH ALREADY..........GIMME A GREAT HEADLINE ---------ok I have used this to great success.

SUBJECT LINE-LUV YR HAIR...HATE YOUR......

then make up some jibbersish in your email........hate your nails, hate you are trolling for men on the net, hate your fake boobs, hate you have to find a man on the net, .etc, etc

Now keep in mind this is a liitle C & F so inject some F (funny) tones into your email.

GO AHEAD TEST IT OUT.............see the results..............oh and by the way......GOT TONS MORE (in my book) THAT WORK JUST AS WELL.

Lol right. I agree
I also find it helpful to say something worthy of s response

Most guys will get on there with the typical "You look hot" or "you're beautiful" which unless you're 10 on the scale will rarely work
like you said, Headliners are also important. It will get your email noticed

That's why I say it's the same as real life. ask something about their profile. ask and open ended question. have fun with it

There is skill involved in this, but the reason I say it's a numbers game because most gaming is. The more girls you approach, the more likely you are to improve and see results