Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Well when it rains it pours. Firstly, thanks for your responses last week. I was feeling sorry for myself, and just wanted to vent. Anyways, I got up of my ass and now have 2 dates setup this week from online dating. So I'm looking forward to getting out and meeting new people again.

So my question, 1 of the women however noticed I answered a question on the site saying "Do you think men should be leaders of their households" Which of course i answered yes. What do you think would be a good response, as I know it's a sh!t test, and she will expect me to backtrack into some "equal sexes" rant.

Thank you.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Id stand my ground, start backtracking and that will be perceived as a weakness.
"Yes I do believe men should lead in the household, that doesnt mean take complete control, YOU would have to take some of the load" turn it back on her. if she wants to drag it out and argue about it, make your excuses and leave.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks betheman,

Excellant response. I was thinking on the same lines, of turning it back on her. Anyway, will have a field update soon. :D

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make a joke out of it.
Tell her, not all rooms, some rooms the woman should rule ... like the kitchen, laundry room and garden equipment shed.

SH

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, here is the reply i got!

"Ok Sorry I'm sure you do have many positive qualities but I could honestly never have a place in any part if my life for someone that believed misogynistic crap like men should lead households. I really hope you do get past that belief. Bye"

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HBK said:
Haha, here is the reply i got!

"Ok Sorry I'm sure you do have many positive qualities but I could honestly never have a place in any part if my life for someone that believed misogynistic crap like men should lead households. I really hope you do get past that belief. Bye"
Just a typical over-educated moron. What was she expecting you to say?

Do households have leaders? Yes. And in a perfect world, power could be shared, but this is not a perfect world.

You're a man. You plan on having a household one day. And as such, you believe you (a man) will be the leader of the household. What was your alternative? Expecting your future wife to lead the household?

I'm against arguing with strangers on the internet, but if I were you, I'd have a hard time ignoring the desire to knock some of the self-rightousness out of that one.

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Just a typical over-educated moron. What was she expecting you to say?

Do households have leaders? Yes. And in a perfect world, power could be shared, but this is not a perfect world.

You're a man. You plan on having a household one day. And as such, you believe you (a man) will be the leader of the household. What was your alternative? Expecting your future wife to lead the household?

I'm against arguing with strangers on the internet, but if I were you, I'd have a hard time ignoring the desire to knock some of the self-rightousness out of that one.

I agree 100%. And women will always argue "where are all the real men gone.." How self sabotaging some women are.

El_matador

Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh.. these feminist women are too much trouble to have a good time.

I would've never answered a question like that via email. it's just not good. I would've asked another question to her, something sexist or .

would you support me while I figure out what I want to do and go back to school?

dunno something and throws the double standard out.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
are you on OK ? I answered same question , I also answered a question that says I want my partner to be submissive and I wrote message me if you know how to cook , and yet I got dates and responses more than a lot of guys , and some of them was really quality blondes (ummy ) women
women want that in their heart .

DMSR76

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, look at the bright side. Her response to your honest answer saved you some coin, considering you might have taken this chick out on a date. A penny saved is a penny earned.

You inadvertently sniffed her out early. On to the next one....

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DMSR76 said:
OP, look at the bright side. Her response to your honest answer saved you some coin, considering you might have taken this chick out on a date. A penny saved is a penny earned.

You inadvertently sniffed her out early. On to the next one....
Already have man, Date for tomorrow evening. :up:

Colossus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
eHarmony?? I remember that question. It was one of my screeners. If they said anything but "yes" to man as head of the household question it was a next. As you can imagine it filtered out 95% of them.

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Responding to the woman: So you don't think the man should be the leader of the household? Okay, if an intruder breaks in intending to rob the place or, even worse, attack the inhabitants, can I assume YOU will defend your man? You will take on the intruder? Or will you rely on the man to do that? If there is a fire should the man risk his life to ensure the safety of the woman and their children? Or should the woman risk hers to ensure the safety of her man and children?

If she even hints that a woman should do those things she is a liar, and in all likelihood she'd say it's the man's job because he is physically stronger but everything else should be 50/50.

Reaction score
its all about give and take, and how well suited a person is to a job...if a woman has her mind pre-made up about how a thing should function, she's obviously has some naive idea in her head about what a relationship is supposed to be like, and that always a bad thing, pre concieved notions have no place in something like this

HBK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No guys, it was on OKCUPID. The questions on that site are getting weirder by the day. Didn't bother following up with that chick, shes been on the site almost a year, enough said.

Had my date tonight, went well and she wants to see me again. So all good. Some of my friends are saying I'm rushing into dating at the moment, and to relax. I'm more just wanting to get out and meet new people. Not looking to settle down.

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HBK said:
No guys, it was on OKCUPID. The questions on that site are getting weirder by the day. Didn't bother following up with that chick, shes been on the site almost a year, enough said.

Had my date tonight, went well and she wants to see me again. So all good. Some of my friends are saying I'm rushing into dating at the moment, and to relax. I'm more just wanting to get out and meet new people. Not looking to settle down.
Yeah, screw those friends. Relaxing with a woman in your bed is a lot better than sitting at home wacking off.

Like you said, you're not marrying these broads. Nothing wrong with dating for the sake of having some fun. Your friends sound like my friends...they live in 2 settings - Single and alone or in a serious relationship.

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iceberg said:
Yeah, screw those friends. Relaxing with a woman in your bed is a lot better than sitting at home wacking off.
Although I agree with the fact that relaxing with a girl is better than being alone, I also see a point in your friend's arguments.

"Calm down" usually amounts to saying "Be Patient", and rushing in life, especially when it comes to women could backfire and make you unhappy.
Don't get ahead of yourself. Be positive. Slow down, be patient, and persistent. Don't hook your hopes specifically to these women either.

And our years of field experience and theoretical wisdom in SoSuave taught us that Online Dating is an escape for men who don't have the guts to go out and do what is necessary. This is why Online Dating is fundamentally "beta" and full of second rate women who are willing to go to the flea market because they can't afford a real man.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
And our years of field experience and theoretical wisdom in SoSuave taught us that Online Dating is an escape for men who don't have the guts to go out and do what is necessary. This is why Online Dating is fundamentally "beta" and full of second rate women who are willing to go to the flea market because they can't afford a real man.
Im not sure this is entirely true, many 'alpha' guys also use OD for obtaining women, also OD can be useful for quick learning about women, flaking, hypocrisy, nature and general cr@p that women get up to. learn these lessons and the 'guts' you need come that bit easier, OD isnt a complete wipeout for guys not good with women, just dont become dependent on it

SecondHalf

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HBK said:
Some of my friends are saying I'm rushing into dating at the moment, and to relax. I'm more just wanting to get out and meet new people. Not looking to settle down.
Friends are worried you're potentially vulnerable are they?
Maybe they're right, maybe not.

Dating sites are a little addictive and ... easy!
It's like shooting 'gina's out of a barrel.

If you start going out with 3+ women a week to the point life, friends and family fall behind ... think ...

If your multiple dates or even a female individual start to cause cancellations in your life ... think ...

If in a couple weeks or a month you feel larger than life and if you dig deep and realize the only thing you've accomplished is ... think ...

My advice is ... set a date for yourself, like +1 year from now. Make it a hard fast rule that nobody gets the heart. If the heart starts to manipulate you, time to change plates, or maybe listen to your friends!

See women, seduce them, sure ... just keep control of your feelings and Mr. Denial!

SH