Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online dating - what works?

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey all,

It's good to be back on this site. I haven't been here in years. I'm your average mid-20's horny bloke. I work with all guys (damn I chose the wrong major in college, lol) and I'm new to the city I live in. So I'm pretty much stuck with the online stuff for now. I've thought about my successes in the past with women and the only pattern I can detect is that I was being an ******* with them. Not quite a 100% ******* but just saying a lot of ****ty things to them like "you're a slut", "*****", "slore", "your face is funny", and stupid **** like that, lol. When I act like that, I eventually either got laid or I got to cuddle with them and feel them up. There was one time I was successful because I was just being really cute and funny with them, but the ******* thing is what really works for me.

The problem is that with 300 guys responding to 1 woman's post (the attractive one), you gotta really stick out initially. How do you get responses from hot women on online dating sites? What works for you?

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
did the Recon profile as he had suggested in the video...and HOLY CRAP!!!

In the first 5 minutes with the Recon profile up I got 10 IM invitations, 3 emails, and a couple of smileys (with gifts in the message). This was and still is on POF.

NO WONDER WHY ALL THEY GUYS TRYING TO MEET WOMEN ONLINE ARE RUNNING INTO A DEAD END! These chicks get bombarded with messages on an hourly basis.

BigCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep and seeing as almost all the messages girls receive are subject headed: "hi" with "how are you" as the subject then you can turn this to your advantage provided your profile is of high calibre

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just re-checked the fake email...and 18 new emails within 2 hours. I'll copy and paste the bad ones (one-liners) and funny ones so we can all have a laugh for now...

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying this too. I'm gonna take it a step further and start another real profile in another city, and send out the messages I thought were good and see if I get any results that way.

Within 15 minutes of creating my recon profile, I'd gotten 10 emails and 3 IMs. That's more than I've gotten in my real profile on over THREE YEARS on this site. And while every one of the messages I got was from a fat girl, a lot of these guys are actually good looking (no homo).

BTW, out of those 10 emails 8 of them had the subject "Hi". So if you want to stand out at all, you probably want to come up with a more original subject. Also, most of them talked about how "interesting" my profile is even though I just copied and pasted the most boring generic one I could find about how I love to laugh and have fun :rolleyes:

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 emails now in less than half an hour. And the IMs are popping up faster than I can close them.

Caldus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha thanks for the link. I created a "recon" profile and having a good laugh at the responses. I think I will learn a lot from this. I'm not doing as bad as most of these guys responding to me it turns out. Talk about lack of originality. I already have over 40 emails. Out of all of these emails I think there is 1 I might respond to if I were a chick, but he still seems like a d-bag to me, lol. The jerky/****y/sarcastic emails get the most responses I find.

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yup...3 pages of emails...and the profile was only put up yesterday afternoon. i finally understand why these b!tches never reply! Few phone #'s too...man these guys really do go far out, that's for sure!

seek&destroy

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok...here's one excerpt...

"Ok maybe I shall give an alternate question now is it going? How messed up would it be if the toothfairy went on a robbing spree and
ransacked your mouth? I bet she would short change you too and leave you pennies for your
whole jaw haha. Your piggy bank would mock you as you grudgingly put
the coins in it haha. I admit it's random, but it gives you a whole new spin
on a childhood folklore. Now I think i can actually ask you how is your day going?
and tell me more about yourself."

Alphamale2000

Reaction score
I have a situation on an online dating site. I actually got a few replies from this girl. She gave me her number. I texted her and she said that she was busy but we could chat another day. I texted her another day and similar excuse. She said that she got home late and was going right now to bed.

Now keep in mind, it could be legit. She works full time and has to study for exams. So I've been giving her the benefit of the doubt.

Now, over the weekend. She said she was going out with friends and asked if she could call me back tomorrow. She never did. I told her that I'd rather chat on the phone and stop texting. She has replied fairly promptly when I texted her.

This is my plan. I'm going to text her tomorrow and suggest that we meet up for some coffee either during the week or weekend and if she bs's me again, I'm dropping her like a bad habit.

Online dating has proven to be very difficult. The few replies that I have received have all vanished and did not amount to anything. This is the only possibility. I am trying to meet girls in person but it isn't easy to find a good one. So many uglies and bad personalities out there. It is completely random. The only benefit to online dating is that you can pick and choose who you want to message.

Did you guys think that I am handling this situation correctly? Like I said, my last move with this girl is to text her tomorrow night and suggest we meet up and if she makes excuses, I am dropping her.

BigCat

Don Juan
Reaction score
seek&destroy said:
ok...here's one excerpt...

"Ok maybe I shall give an alternate question now is it going? How messed up would it be if the toothfairy went on a robbing spree and
ransacked your mouth? I bet she would short change you too and leave you pennies for your
whole jaw haha. Your piggy bank would mock you as you grudgingly put
the coins in it haha. I admit it's random, but it gives you a whole new spin
on a childhood folklore. Now I think i can actually ask you how is your day going?
and tell me more about yourself."

Here is one I got:

Subject: NAILBITER

So i've come up with a theory that the
way a girl treats her nails says a lot about
her personality. I managed to isolate some
commonalities, but only among my female
friends. Some girls keep them short and
cut (the sporty/athletic girls), never with
much colour (if any), although sometimes
glossed. Other girls keep them natural and
long, obsessive compulsively maintaining
their colour. And then others still keep them
long, but not too long, and may have the
odd broken nails, these women often have
chipped/unmaintained colour as well. There
are many other types, but for times sake
i'm going to take a guess at which category
you fall into…

I’m going to guess that you are a nail biter,
and may even go as far as to bet that you
use acrylic nails on special occassions. Am
I right? If you tell me truthfully, then I’ll let
you know what it says about you. After all,
it is for scientific prosperity sake ;)

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
giving this a try, hate online dating, oddly enough, I hadnt put the profile up and within seconds, e mails!!!!!!!
how easy do women have it?
will leave it on for a few days and c&p the good stuff to sift through later,

P.S has anyone seen the follow up vids this guy has put up?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
10 e mails, ok 3 from the same guy, 9 of them ..."hi" ...and thats it?
god men these days ;-)

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
i made the profile before I saw the second vid bigcat.

24 effing e mails, 85% = 'hi' ffs?
19 want to meet 'me' with that one click thing but I have to say even at this early juncture, the lack of effort and originality is staggering, at this point Im getting depressed because i put some effort in when I e mail and get a poor response but not without a little success.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
actually...a horrible thought? what if...there are no women on POF and they are all made up profiles? ;-)

Kerpal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had mine up for less than a day now, already have 82 emails and as soon as I log in IMs start popping up. This is insane. No wonder it's so ****ing hard to get a response on these sites.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
24 hours, 42 e mails and I have to say, hardly an original thought in any of them, masses of suplicants.
got an e mail from a woman...who I actualy went on a date with, warnign 'me, about sharks on the site, might have a bit of fun with her ;-)

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
if ayone has got any interesting replies can you post them?