Online Dating Vs Real life Dating

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not saying field gaming isn't better than OLD, but on OLD it's fairly easy to see if they will look like their pictures or not, or if they are fat or not, through some various methods of deciphering photographs.

Of course you can always be tricked by a collection of fake photos. However in my experience, this is extremely rare.

Being afraid of bad results is not a reason to not use OLD.

Being afraid of going out and hitting on girls irl is not a good reason to strictly use OLD.

OLD is simply another tool to use to bump up your numbers and chances.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't tried OLD yet. I'm 17. I might use OLD in the future just to supplement my real life dating. If you have to depend on OLD, your game needs work. Get some confidence. I learned how to approach about a year ago. Yeah, it was hard, but you get over it. Once you improve socially, game is no big deal...

RacerEx

Don Juan
Reaction score
kraytkiller said:
Not saying field gaming isn't better than OLD, but on OLD it's fairly easy to see if they will look like their pictures or not, or if they are fat or not, through some various methods of deciphering photographs.

Of course you can always be tricked by a collection of fake photos. However in my experience, this is extremely rare.

Being afraid of going out and hitting on girls irl is not a good reason to strictly use OLD.

Precisely my experience. It's just a pool of potential matches. I've had very good success with OLD. If messaging on the OLD site itself is promising, I offer my phone number and a phone call. If that goes well, I offer a "friend" request on Facebook. If they get through the "Facebook" stage, it's on like Donkey Kong. Plus, "shopping" on-line is fun. Kind of eye-opening, too.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
yannick43 said:
No its not, online dating is a total lie, all women i met online never looked like there picture, plus they are all shallow, even if they are fat ugly below average looking women.

OLD is the worst place to meet women, because there are close to 30 men for 1 women, huge waist of time, energy etc.

Also depending the age group i am older there are almost all single moms with 2 kids full time, fukk that
In your age group (ive been reading your sutff) I wouldn't advise it. That's just the bottom of the barrel.

At my age 21 and younger, up to what looks like 26-29, OLD is a useful tool.

I have laid many women ranging from HB6 - 9 (maybe 10, this one girl made all my friends go WOW) using OLD, I'd say somewhere around 40+. I picked up maybe a dozen or so fatties that tricked me too, but I'm not counting those into the previous mentioned numbers (didn't lay most of them, except a couple chubby freaks that weren't even that bad, maybe HB5-6)

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One chick I was talking to online I had a gut feeling she was an undercover fattie. I just knew it, but her profile said "average" for body type. She had a pretty face but no below the neck pics. So I did some internet detective work because she had a unique name and I knew what she did for a living. Found the FB page and whoa what a whale. This was the beginning of the end of my online dating experience. I did have some success but overall it was just bad.

More recently I got a message from this one girl, pretty cute and really short. Just how I like them. So far so good. So I read the profile. I swear the first sentence of her profile said "I'm all that". Then she proceeds to state that she is really picky and refuses to settle, she expects to be treated like a lady (open car doors, etc). Never answered her back obviously. I've since shut down my profile. Maybe I'll try it again in the future but for now I'm done.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've banged over 100 girls online in my life; 35+ this year alone between 24-34 yos, HB7s-8.5s. I don't find too many 9s online; that's where real-life dating comes into play.

If I were after a quick lay online with a 7-8.5, I could schedule a double-header for the same night, same location, same time; pick the better of the two, and blow off the other one. I did this tonight, unfortunately the better of the two didn't want to bang tonight, so I walked out on her, lol.

Stugots

Banned
Reaction score
guru1000 said:
I've banged over 100 girls online in my life; 35+ this year alone between 24-34 yos, HB7s-8.5s. I don't find too many 9s online; that's where real-life dating comes into play.

If I were after a quick lay online with a 7-8.5, I could schedule a double-header for the same night, same location, same time; pick the better of the two, and blow off the other one. I did this tonight, unfortunately the better of the two didn't want to bang tonight, so I walked out on her, lol.
The MAJOR key to "success" with OLD is to not only be very photogenic but to show off your physique and work out like you do.

That and put your height two inches taller as most women assume two inches or more shorter. (Unless you tower over others in pictures)

Also showing off athletics you've been photographed in and or toys you may own.

Oh and being white never hurts. No trolling. It really is the first "step" in what the majority of women look for. Even though it means little to how good the guy photographs, physique (bigger, ripped puts you in the top of the shelf "product".) Height, and what you possibly own.

I just saw a friends pictures he got last night from some chick online. Full n00dz, and two videos with her face in them! These chicks are insane! And has a good job! lmao. Bent over shaking her ass, vag showing and another one licking her own nipples looking into the camera on short video. (And this chick was no "whale" by far. Chick was actuallly pretty freakin hot.) Another one a few days ago with her nipples pierced and azz shot with thong, another bent over hands on door frame possibly taken by an ex. He banged both. One 37 the other looked about mid twenties. Both had NICE azzes and t1ts. OLD is really a freak show and the top looking dudes clean house on there. I've seen it all.

Chicks online. The VAST majority of them are being all out freaks for the tops in the checklist category online.

Keep up the good work Guru. hahaha

Reaction score
guru1000 said:

You could probably make a write up on online game guru...

Stugots

Banned
Reaction score
DaddyLongShanks said:
You could probably make a write up on online game guru...

The only real "game" online is being ripped. Six pack, being photogenic (using your absolute BEST pictures/ suit pic/ athletic pic/ pic showing some kind of wealth IE: on private boat/ nice car/ house). Your height. Lie by two inches but don't use pics of you being shorter than others in the pic, and being white as MOST women are going for white guys. (Possibly seen as making most money? Or just a "step up".)

Dudes who have done well using OLD

Espi, Marmel, Incog, Meast, Guru, In2thegame (I think has mentioned it), Crissco and GoodLookingLoser (who used to post here.)

Guess what? All white. And ALL WORK OUT.

Work out. Dress your best. Groom your best. Use your absolute BEST flattering photos. The better you look. The better your online "game" is.

Just get them offline to phone meet quick.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very true. Looks are boss in getting online women to meet. But in person, game facilitates the close ten-fold. I've just started using the following within 30 minutes of meeting:

"I want to fvck you." Look serious. Stay silent. Wait for her to respond. She won't say, "OK," but you, nevertheless, will facilitate the tone for and expedite a lay that night.

kraytkiller

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm black, don't have any pics of my 3 vehicles online, have one pic showing my relatively toned body, though I'm pretty sure I'm relatively attractive (never had a problem with looks)

Stugots consistently negative mindset and limiting beliefs are not 100% true. OLD is game-reliant just like any other aspect of game.

Sure, I have it a bit harder and I'm a bit more limited not being 6'4 and blue eyed, blonde hair and white. But that can be overcome

Reaction score
kraytkiller said:

I agree.

I've only went out with maybe 5 or so women since I started OLD, but they all looked as expect. Usually better, actually. I've also had better luck with OLD than meeting girls in public, as far as quality dates go. I've gone out with quite a few women I've met in public and the dates were boring as hell because they were the "I hate my job, hate my life, pessimistic attitude, but I'm cute kind so I hope that makes up for it" type. Never had that happen with OLD.