Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

online dating tips

mister.ritenow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to some words of encouragement from you guys, I've managed to get proactive about abandoning my case of Oneitis before it drags on, leading to my triumphant return to online dating.

I have my own system, which has worked very well the last two times I was single, but I was wondering if you experts had any tools of the trade that appear to make your online dating lives more fruitful.

I use Plenty of Fish and OkCupid, btw.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far the only girl I've gotten to go out with me from online dating is a chick who messaged me first ("Hey" or something along those lines). I've sent out a bunch of other messages but no takers. So I kinda need advice, too. The one girl I've got now seems alright, but I feel like I oughta be able to get more than just one.

mister.ritenow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
So far the only girl I've gotten to go out with me from online dating is a chick who messaged me first ("Hey" or something along those lines). I've sent out a bunch of other messages but no takers. So I kinda need advice, too. The one girl I've got now seems alright, but I feel like I oughta be able to get more than just one.
If you aren't getting as many responses as you'd like, I'd think about the opening line you use (not too little, but not too much), as well as how you frame yourself in your profile. All they will have to form their image of you is what you show/tell them, so might as well get creative.

mister.ritenow

Don Juan
Reaction score
very true about the numbers game, I must admit. Sometimes a lot of women that respond, sometimes it is radio silence, but the only way to consistently keep the dates pouring in is to copy the language of a good opening statement, paste it to as many girls as possible in one sitting, and wait it out.

Might I also suggest a copy/paste message where there is a spot for you to put something in that is tailored to each individual. When the girls are less likely to spot that it is a copy paste job, you're chances of success go up. Although girls shouldn't react negatively to this, for guys, it's very much a numbers game as was said above.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
When a hot chick emails me, it is rarely ever anything unique because a value girl knows doesn't have to spend any extra time emailing guys. All she has to do is write "hi." it is a true lesson in alpha behavior. If more guys would humble themselves and pay attention to how hot chicks conduct themselves in life, they would really understand what true alpha is.
True. I get emails from cuties here and there, but it's never been more than "Hi, how are you?" or "hey, I like your profile". Just a simple icebreaker, because as you stated, they don't need to put any effort into it. But most chicks online expect a tailored email to them. I say fvck that. I find something to remark about in one of their photos and send a borderline wiseass remark about it. If they reply I ask them if they'd like to meet up for a drink. That has worked in the past, but I'm not going to send an ass kissing email to them asking about their recent trip to vegas (probably paid for by a guy) or how their online experience is going so far, etc. and send several emails back and forth.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
How many women have you emailed so far?
I would say recently, maybe 30-40. Of those, I got a few responses but I couldn't convert them to dates. And the responses were a bit tepid.

Like I said, I have picked up one chick who is obviously into me. But I kinda feel like I didn't have to really earn her, because she messaged me first. And anyway, I just wanted to get the higher response ratio like you keep talking about.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I don't understand is Why girls today post pics of themselves with contorted faces. I mean, they twist their lips, and are either trying to hide ugliness by showing an unnatural frown (trying to look big-lipped). I do not understand the face contortions, really don't.

Also, Floored by all the divorced single moms, be they 23, 28, 33, or 37. Sure they're on there, in droves. They work "customer sales" and such, and you gotta wonder, oh yeah, they survive off of the garnished wages of the divorced husband and gov't benefits. So they are making a good portion of what I make (bustin my As5 day in and day out).

Chris80pitt

Don Juan
Reaction score
mister.ritenow said:
Thanks to some words of encouragement from you guys, I've managed to get proactive about abandoning my case of Oneitis before it drags on, leading to my triumphant return to online dating.

I have my own system, which has worked very well the last two times I was single, but I was wondering if you experts had any tools of the trade that appear to make your online dating lives more fruitful.

I use Plenty of Fish and OkCupid, btw.
Hey.. I'm also using online dating and I can say that I found many good reviews about sites at http://meet-singles-online.co.uk/ . So I would suggest you to explore a bit:).