Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating Sites - Your First Message

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is by far the easiest way to meet girls in my opinion. You sit at home, smoke a joint, listen to good music and message random girls who you think are hot.

I joined a dating site(plentyoffish.com) 3 months ago and since then have shagged 3 girls i met off of it, one of them still regularly. This required no effort at all... i smoked a joint, opened msn, typed the first things that came to my head and asked them to meet up with me at the weekend for drinks.

I propose we as a forum community come up with a step by step what to say guide for getting girls from A -> Bed online.

I will be adding my ideas in the next post, feel free to post tips/methods for the online dating world.

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about Internet Dating that makes it so fracking easy is the fact that you know so much about the girl before even messaging her...

Here are my steps:

Step 1:
Find Hot Chick

Step 2:
View hot chicks profile. Pay special attention to hobbies.

Step 3:
Open browser, type chosen hobby into Google. Find Info on hobby which will be used to lie and pretend that it is one of my hobbies.

Step 4:

Write the message:

Heyyy (insert random smiley)
Noticed you play (insert random hobby)... its like one of my favourite things to do (insert cute smiley). (expand hobby depending on what it is,, include specifics *include question*)
I know you get this alot on here but you are stunning (insert cute smiley).

Im off to the gym now, if you wanna chat message me back.. you seem like alot of fun (insert cute smiley)

Alternatively i just send a random message like "Some people say i dont look like Matt Damon, what do you think?"

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nope.

i don't see how this improves someone's personality/game.

it's kinda like ordering carryout pizza online... or delivery, if you tell them to meet at your house.

learn to cook and you can make any food you want, anytime you want.

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
nope.

i don't see how this improves someone's personality/game.

it's kinda like ordering carryout pizza online... or delivery, if you tell them to meet at your house.

learn to cook and you can make any food you want, anytime you want.

Takeout food tastes nicer and requires no effort kinda like this :rolleyes:

Online Dating = 5 minutes a day to send messages which you can do by copying and pasting set responses while watching tv. I fail to see the bad :confused:

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pingpongz said:
Takeout food tastes nicer and requires no effort kinda like this :rolleyes:

Online Dating = 5 minutes a day to send messages which you can do by copying and pasting set responses while watching tv. I fail to see the bad :confused:
1) Online dating sites most likely NOT have your friends/coworkers/family on them. Therefore, you don't need confidence, because no one is looking, and no one cares.

2) Sending 20 messages in 5 minutes to random hotties will not increase your confidence.

3) Confidence is key to everything in life.

4) Logically, a high amount of damaged girls would use online dating sites, because the quality ones don't need it.

But you're right, you'll get laid a lot, COOL!!! Now you can brag to all the guys how (and why you needed to) you got laid by a million girls online.

Anyways, I gotta go, I'm going to work my rock hard abs and go to the gym.

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
1) Online dating sites most likely NOT have your friends/coworkers/family on them. Therefore, you don't need confidence, because no one is looking, and no one cares.

2) Sending 20 messages in 5 minutes to random hotties will not increase your confidence.

3) Confidence is key to everything in life.

4) Logically, a high amount of damaged girls would use online dating sites, because the quality ones don't need it.

But you're right, you'll get laid a lot, COOL!!! Now you can brag to all the guys how (and why you needed to) you got laid by a million girls online.

Anyways, I gotta go, I'm going to work my rock hard abs and go to the gym.

Ok little man, you work on your confidence.. it must be hard being you :( ... The rest of us guys will talk about real ways to get women easily without any bull****.

Its all about getting laid, why else would people be on here?

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Personal insults now? Are you mad?

Anyways, go ahead, I really could care less.

$20 says those girls you find aren't attractive physically to 75% of the people on this board.

Not many guys can pick quality and quantity at the same time.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Huh?

Well,

I don't like to cook...and I can afford to eat all the pizza I want, and it tastes pretty damn good, so i guess it's about preferences.
It's a metaphor.

Espi said:
Not true...have you been on match.com lately? There are plnety of quality women on that site, and I've met a fair share of them who have a lot of good things going on in life.
And... that... they... are... looking... for... a?

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michele said:
Personal insults now? Are you mad?

Anyways, go ahead, I really could care less.

$20 says those girls you find aren't attractive physically to 75% of the people on this board.

Not many guys can pick quality and quantity at the same time.

75% of people would think http://www.plentyoffish.com/member7558005.htm is ugly? I think you've got the ghey mate :)

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
She looks pretty. Pretty dumb that is. How can you be half Irish, half American? American isn't even a race.

Took alot of skill to get into her panties... when i was there she only put out for 5 mins :rolleyes:

pingpongz

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wolf said:
Damn man, I wanna pick you apart, but I'm finding it pretty hard to.

But the same thing stands, why chat to her when you can find a girl JUST as hot at a bar, do the same thing, AND gain social skills without the worry she sounds like a man in real life :D

Also that girl is 5ft 2...

"~andrea~ Appears on 189 members favorites lists and has 2 roses that can be sent." Hahaha oh good lord!

I do that aswel but i like internet dating because you can think and plan exactly what will work and not rely on your spur of the moment comebacks.
Also i make sure to call the girl before i meet up with her just to make sure :rockon:

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ive never tried online dating sites, well mostly due to the age
<-----
but what the differnce on trying to meet somone on that compared to like adult friend finder thing i allways see ads for or similar things?

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got a point there. She's very cute. I'd have a problem though with any woman who makes faces like that, pursing her lips like she's constipated, thinking it's attractive. They try to imitate the look of some celebs, but without the advantage of coaches and agents directing them, so they don't do it very well and come off as really looking stupid.

hey well my names andrea im 19 and im half irish and half american ive lived in america all my life in california new york fort lauderdale and now im living in cork in ireland and i love it here!!!im really into sports i love going to the gym i go 5 times a week i used to be a cheerleader and i was in a hip hop and break dancing group and i was in a step team so dance and music is a big part of me!!!im a down to earth person caring and ive been told im pretty funny but im kinda shy to start off with but when i get to know ya theres no stopping me haha!!!well if you want to know anything leave me a message i wont bite haha!!!!~andrea~xxx
Uh oh. You may be in trouble, dude. She's missing her period.

For all you know, that "hot blonde with blue eyes" has also put on 200 pounds in the last year.
Hey! Leave my dates out of this!

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Pingpongz i think she looks great, Ive done alot of internet dating, met alot of great looking girls from it, just takes a different ability to on the street or in a bar, if you want to discuss and share tips and tricks then PM me your msn.

Mr. Me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, I was surfing match and came across this chick and immediately thought of you. It's like the 19 y.o. chick you met, the one making that weird face that chicks make, puckering their mouths and staring funny, trying to look like I don't know what, like a model or something, but they do it so badly? Well, see, this one's doing it too. And she's 43. It's like the 19 y.o. chick still doing it some 24 years later. It's so funny.

http://www.match.com/matchus/profile/showprofile.aspx?TP=T&uid=sUgwYmLnMcGuCfuAbsSewQ==&handle=

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DUDE........U ONLY GOT 3 CHICS IN 3 MONTHS THAT MEANS NO WOMEN FOR LIKE 28 DAYS STRAIGHT.......THEN 1 CHIC.......ANOTHER 28 DAY DRY SPELL.....THEN ANOTHER LOSER..........30 DAY WITH ROSEY PALMS AND 1 LAST CHIC.

THAT does not sound easy or U actually know what your doing.

If you had real skills and TOOK ADVANTAGE of 30 days online you could set up dates for the rest of the year.........IF you managed your time correctly.
I am talking.............300 females, coutless phone numbers and numerous booty calls.

Net dating DONE THE RIGHT WAY, can be easy........sure there are advantages to net dating. YOU SHOULD KNOW ITS THE LOWEST FORM OF A PICKUP ARTISTS SEDUCTION ART FORM.

relying on the NET to get chics is for LOW SKILLED DJ's........regardless if you are getting laid like a rock star. Doing it cold, in a club, on the fly, in the field always FAR SUPPERIOR TO THE NET.

There are pros and cons with the net, should only be used if you are bored or going through a slump.

The obvious no two web sites are alike, free vrs paid for, the list goes on and on. As far as programs for net hookups........

NET2BED, INSIDERS DATING, theres a recent one from Canada........all variations on a theme.

its a skill set.......virtual PUA are not even in the same class as Naturals or cold approach/day game masters.

If your pressed for time, bored,donw on your luck, lazy, lack social skills, anti-social.........than I guess you could rely exclusively on the net.

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you were an expert U would have a ton of emails.

there are soooooooo many lil tricks to get a slew of females.............the spefics would have to require you know all the steps.

Its got very little to do with looks online or in person.

Net datin is a science...............10 women a day is possible, 300 emails is diificult but not impossible.........

remember its not quantity you after..............if U did get 300 emails..........half of which are incompatible, some will flake, some will change their minds, others impossible to reach..............

NO ONE can get 100% of every chic they email...............NO ONE...........but IF U DO A SYSTEMATICALL APPROACH..............300 IS ATTAINABLE

Papi Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
Focus

Gents I believe we have lost sight of what this post intended to do. The whole point of this thread is to share knowledge about online dating. Not to turn into a *****-a-ton. Now not all of us use online dating for the same reasons.

To me online dating is just an extension of the whole dating game. It is just one more place I go to interact with women. It is my opinion it should not be a replacement for real life game. Also, the underlying purpose of the DJ community a transformation of your mindset. Become a better, more confident man in all facets of life. Success with women is just a result of that transformation. So if you think the ultimate goal of the DJ's is just to bed women, then you're pissing outside the pot...