Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Dating got me down.

Reaction score
I am a member at Okcupid.com
I keep sending out non-needy emails to chicks that I find attractive. I barely get a reply. why are girls even on this page if they don't want to do something as simple as a reply. It messes up my real world self-esteem. I seem to get no shortage of attention though from black girls - who I do date and love BUT, I do want to date a white girl for a change (I am white myself). I don't know if it's my profile. I darn sure don't come off as needy. My profile is kinda aloof funny and showcases a few of my cool interests and aspirations. these girls aren't even that hot either - they are like 7s at best. What gives? I ain't ugly.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cloneofstenyhoyer said:
I keep sending out non-needy emails to chicks that I find attractive. I barely get a reply. why are girls even on this page if they don't want to do something as simple as a reply. It messes up my real world self-esteem. I seem to get no shortage of attention though from black girls - who I do date and love BUT, I do want to date a white girl for a change (I am white myself). I don't know if it's my profile. I darn sure don't come off as needy. My profile is kinda aloof funny and showcases a few of my cool interests and aspirations. these girls aren't even that hot either - they are like 7s at best. What gives? I ain't ugly.

Dude first off

Online dating favors women not men, for every email you get a chick gets a 100. NO B.S.

online dating is at an disadvantage for men, and you most likely will get fatties, or baby mommas (my experience)

post your profile though I am curious to see whats up with it

But online dating is whack, you're better of doing cold approaches, or keep sending emails until you meet someone

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i joined Okcupid years ago when my then GF wanted me to do some personality tests,in the 1 year i actually bothered to use that profile once or twice a week, i had exactly 3 msgs exhanged total with women other than my gf.

all three from AW who just wanted me to know they thoght my pink shirt was sexy, and i should chat with them when i was online. when asked, none wanted to meet up in real life, just share pictures and 'gossip' about their new looks. bah, they can go **** a cactus for all i care now!

IMO Okcupid is a pure ego boost for chicks and a fallback for when the men in their lives aren't giving them the "attention they deserve".

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was on those sites, I had about a 90% reply rate. Why? because I wasn't boring them with the same bs everyother guy was. I was just making jokes about them, and throwing in a one or two compliments.

Aragon034

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
When I was on those sites, I had about a 90% reply rate. Why? because I wasn't boring them with the same bs everyother guy was. I was just making jokes about them, and throwing in a one or two compliments.
Well then, more power to you, i haven't bothered with online dating in over 2 years so i can't say i have tried throughly. I'm content with my own social network. If it works for you though i can't see why it can't work for others.

OKCupid is what sparks my ire, from what i remember it was a rainbow party of emo and gossip.

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't do the whole online thing, even tho I did have a high reply rate, there is just to many *****s, teases, fatties and ugos to sort through on the web. It's much more convienent to meet someone in real life on the way to or at whereever you are going.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I don't do the whole online thing, even tho I did have a high reply rate, there is just to many *****s, teases, fatties and ugos to sort through on the web. It's much more convienent to meet someone in real life on the way to or at whereever you are going.

c/s

Cloneo

You a good looking cat, you live in a city where there are a lot of single women, why not go out on the field? and the reason why black chicks are hitting you up is because you live in a city that's what 70% black. Sisters love themselves a brother (white/black anyone) whose got **** going for himself, which you do

Go out on the field, day game, night game whatever I guarantee you the quality of women are much much better, looks and personality wise.

peace

Wodan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
cloneofstenyhoyer said:

Ive done well on online dateing sites over the years. Id say that going to the gym and having a topless pick is pretty important. also going about messaging the girls in the right way. Im also white and got messages from black women, didnt find it hard to find enough white women to keep busy all the time instead though. Just common sense things really, if your messaging a white girl who's favorouite musician is 50cent, chances are she might prefer black guys.