Online dating experts, I need your help

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I should have told you guys, I went out to bars last night and ran into a bunch of girls that work for my best friend. My friend owns a salon

One of the girls - very cute face but a little chubby and already a single mom at 26 threw herself at me but I obviously wasn't interested. She did tell me "I'm extremely hot" so that was very encouraging. None of the other girls were dateable - chubby, trashy, too old, smokers, etc...

Was actually a fun night and good encouragement. I noticed the girls liked me the most when I'm a little reserved and let the ladies come to me/treat myself like the prize/let them work for my attention

Less desperate I come across, the more successful I seem to be

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Isnt it true you PMd him?
Who, da dyn? Yep. I've talked to a bunch of SS guys over pm, never sexually tho, no nudes, nothing like that, nothing sexual.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So when he said "@sazc is actually a hot chick" he was making it up?
Lol, oh boy. He wanted me to prove I wasn't a guy so I texted him my picture. I'm surprised you didn't get a copy, I hear he passed it around. Bigneil gave me a 7. But it wasn't a nude. He also passed out my phone number and two ss'ers called me. IMO pretty beta behavior all the way around.

Anyways this is really old news. Hopefully I've satisfied your curiosity as I would like to drop it.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If big dave is a handsome wealthy guy with inner demons, don't women eat that **** up? Why isnt he surrounded by women who treat him like a puppy and want to fix him?

In the same way that his strange charisma has us all here gathered in one spot, forming a phalanx to siege his mind castle and assassinate his doubt

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh good Lord. He tried. It was not pretty, lol
#Word on that

He did send both of us his picture.....I wouldn't put him any higher than a 6 - but he isn't the type of guy looks wise that I think is attractive

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Dave, why do you keep saying "so and so said I was hot"

Like I told you before, as a good looking guy myself I can tell from your post your not as good looking as you think, hot guys don't have the issues that you have, but you blame it on you being picky? No, your just delusional

Why no pvssy? No girls in your life? If your so hot why such a long dry spell?

You see, if you actually were willing to learn and not just babble 24/7 then maybe you could of already realised your not as good looking as you think and then you could work on other aspects to be appealing to women.

Instead, you disregard everything we say and swear up and down your this hot guy with extremely high standards lol man please

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks but I've learned my lesson lol
Sh!t happens sazc, Don't let a couple of experiences in the past dictate the future, sometimes you will miss out on things.......

I hear ya though.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sh!t happens sazc, Don't let a couple of experiences in the past dictate the future, sometimes you will miss out on things.......

I hear ya though.
Meh, I also had tenacity scream at me in pm telling me I was a racist, and other unsavory things. Lots of shiz went down in pm that I did not deserve. It's disabled now. It's easier that way

spinich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of thirsty guys out there, and apparently on this forum. Respect. Learn it. Live it. Including here.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Lots of thirsty guys out there, and apparently on this forum. Respect. Learn it. Live it. Including here.
True.

But it's damn entertaining.

@sazc you seriously need to take dave and give him a good spanking for being recalcitrant, he might change a bit, you'll never know.

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Omg there's girls on the internet. Surely they want random men from all over the world to hit on them. Smh

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score