Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Online Adult Personal Ad.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
selfmademob and Scott have hijacked the thread!!! lol sweeet

Luke - just cuz u live with ur parents, what does it have to do with being allowed to see a chick??? even 14 year old boys are allowed to go out with chicks

Reaction score
Ok, this is the scoop. I was not 'ready' for this. I have an excuse of independence called 'Real-Estate' office. I could have told them I had to see a client, or made up some excuse to go to the office, and get away from them, and pulled this whole thing out.

The reality is, I could not have been ready for this, and underestimated or ignored 'emotional realities' about casual escapades. If I was serious, I would have gone through with it, and made up some excuse that I had to see a client that called from my listing or something else. The hesitancy, and feeling of venturing into something unknown that I didn't feel ready for is the culprit, not my parents.

My lifestyle is similar to a 16 year old, I am in Real-Estate, and do NOT make lots of money and am struggling to keep even the business itself aloat. However, for a particular month - November - it was believed that EVERYBODY should have access to free sex, kissing, cuddling, touching, etc.... or whatever, and that I should pursue it. It is a victory in a sence that I had four potential opportunities, and three leads out of this, that if I really wanted to pursue it, I would have likely been laid, not once, but possibly twice or three times.

Next date this may be re-opened shall be around February.

2cirius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys who live with their parents should still be able to GET dates. Sex may be a problem, but when you're meeting chicks no one has to know where you live. Married guys have affairs and they won't bring their babes HOME, so what's the deal?

Reaction score
2cirius said:
Guys who live with their parents should still be able to GET dates. Sex may be a problem, but when you're meeting chicks no one has to know where you live. Married guys have affairs and they won't bring their babes HOME, so what's the deal?
These type of online dates were sexualized. Sex would be possible on the first date, and the women were into it enough to have done it in a public washroom, car, or somewhere discreetly in public where nobody would likely be around (hence, no need to even use a hotel).

As I stated, the real underlying reason is I was not ready for it. My mom's incessant prayers, bible study saying fornication is a sin and hammering it virtually every day, and working with my dad on some odd job where I ended up talking with him all contributed to things this month.

But then again, these girls are sleeping around with everyone, and while I see my dad's point, there comes a point when you are too desperate to care and will even pay money for it, but they just dont seem to 'get it'.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker,

you are putting the cart before the horse. I saw your myspace profile: everything about you needs improvement. However, you are not a lost cause. YOu just need to hone your game, and going onto a rip-off adult hook-up site looking for sex is not the way to do it.

Furthermore, if you had been paying attention to the observations stated on sosuave.com, you would have known that women almost entirely have an anti-slut defense: they will never ******dly admit their love for sex and their desire to have it, but they really want to. To get it you have to employ other facets of the game - that is why this site was started. Thus, using a site that is blatantly for sex will be of no avail.

So get your game fixed up. THen you'll get laid. It's as easy as that.

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
I had no idea you were still at home. Get out, get out as soon as you can. There's nothing that gives a guy more confidence than living on his own and being in complete control of his life; support himself by using his mind and his ability. Use that authenticity to get yourself a girl who wants to be with you because you are you and not because she's getting paid or doing you or your old man a favor.
I've been fed this before about being independent from parents.

The reality is, I may focus on this the next two months, but I should also be entitled to have basic sexual experiences if I really want to. I feel to much of a freak not to have kissed, touched or did it with anyone, to the point I'm really curious about how that feels, and I really dont care at this point who's the first person I get to experience this with or what their motivations are.

Reaction score
2cirius said:
Are any of these women hot? Can you hook me up?
Everyone on here, including myself has experienced success with adultfriendfinder. Buy a one month gold or silver subscription and you are bound to get laid.

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luveno said:
Furthermore, if you had been paying attention to the observations stated on sosuave.com, you would have known that women almost entirely have an anti-slut defense: they will never admit their love for sex and their desire to have it. To get it you have to employ other facets of the game - that is why this site was started. Thus, using a site that is blatantly for sex will be of no avail.
To reiterate...

Reaction score
To reiterate, cross-bow, and other people have had success on adult sites.

I have had three prospects that I never meet because my dad would not let me (and I got pissed with him on that).

I'm not deriding any women on there for being wh0res or slvts on my profile, blog, or correspondence with them. I'm begging for help saying I'm a virgin and seeing if anyone would like to help me out so I dont have to resort to paying money in order to get experience. There is no room for any anti-slvt in such a scheme since people are doing you a favour, so they would not feel any shame in relieving a poor soul.

Hey, it's only three prospects and one of them is ugly. I put up a geeky/nerdy pic of myself to look as much as a 'virgin' as I can. Please, people do not copy this game, it belongs to me only, and this is not really great progress, I didn't get 100 girls after me, if I were good it wouldn't just be three, right? You are basically panhandelling for sex or experience in that scheme.

One of my rules is not to make women feel like slvts - so questions like how many guys they slept with, or related would be out of the question on any future date.

Reaction score
My faith in women has increased as there exists some women out there who would like to deflower me and give me experience, so it is not necessarily the case to believe that the only way to get experience is to pay for it, and otherwise, every woman things I have the coodies and doesn't want to touch me.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
I've been fed this before about being independent from parents.

The reality is, I may focus on this the next two months, but I should also be entitled to have basic sexual experiences if I really want to. I feel to much of a freak not to have kissed, touched or did it with anyone, to the point I'm really curious about how that feels, and I really dont care at this point who's the first person I get to experience this with or what their motivations are.
So why is doing the deed so important to you at this time? Why not earlier in your life?

Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So why is doing the deed so important to you at this time? Why not earlier in your life?
It's not important to me at this time, I just said I'm not ready for that type of stuff now, which is why I'm calling off this thread, the month is over.

It's not just about doing the deed, it's about kissing, touching, cuddling, and having fun, or whatever it is.

Anyway, there are quaranteens designed to hold things into perspective, since sex can be an addictive concept, which is why quaranteens are placed on months, such as November, and February 10-18, March 10-18th (Feb/March corridors), where special emphasis is placed on sexual expression and finding a casual sex partner. At other times I would operate on a more 'normal' mode.

So for now, doing the deed has been 'called off' as special emphasis, and wont likely be pursued until February. Two months to work with, either just on my own job, meeting lots of people during christmas parties, exercising, whatever, and after that time if nothing happens, another concentrated effort may be made again in the future.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke Skywalker said:
...So for now, doing the deed has been 'called off' as special emphasis, and wont likely be pursued until February. Two months to work with, either just on my own job, meeting lots of people during christmas parties, exercising, whatever, and after that time if nothing happens, another concentrated effort may be made again in the future.
Good plan! :up: