Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Oneitis for So Suave?

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Who else has developed oneitis for So Suave? If SS was an HB what would you rate her? She obviously has had a few bouts with BPD and HPD as evidenced in certain threads..Do you plan on ever going no contact on SS? Talk to her you whacky bastards! You claim to dislike texting but yet you never call her and continue to post in TEXT. SS is like a dysfunctional relationship but you do give to her and she does give back.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an idea for you NN. Take two weeks off from this site, do everything you can to find yourself some pus$$y. Have some sex, get rejuvenated. Then come back on here and you'll feel like a new and better man.

Otherwise, your posts here aren't getting any better. You need to go experience things for yourself. Stop living off of other peoples ****. Live man....live!

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Normally when I have a girlfriend that I don't come on here..

Down Low

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NN gets a prize for reaching 2500 text messages. The rest of us get negged for sms. Typical male double standard.

Naughty Ninja said:
You claim to dislike texting but yet you never call her and continue to post in TEXT.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:
I have an idea for you NN. Take two weeks off from this site, do everything you can to find yourself some pus$$y. Have some sex, get rejuvenated. Then come back on here and you'll feel like a new and better man.

Otherwise, your posts here aren't getting any better. You need to go experience things for yourself. Stop living off of other peoples ****. Live man....live!

So you admit been following me for a while with a join date of April 2013? Hmmm..Are you going to continue post humping my leg like a h0rny poodle with BOTH your SS usernames Zarky? :D

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Down Low said:
NN gets a prize for reaching 2500 text messages. The rest of us get negged for sms. Typical male double standard.
Dont jump the gun there man! If we find him in the next 3 days we can break his fingers and he'll nevevvevevevevevevevevevrrrrrr reach the trophy 2500 :D

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Dont jump the gun there man! If we find him in the next 3 days we can break his fingers and he'll nevevvevevevevevevevevevrrrrrr reach the trophy 2500 :D

Prize? Is that the "I've reached 2500 posts on SS and she said this what do I do next?" trophy?

The SS La Cosa Nostra Finger Breakers Famiglia going to pay the Ninja man a home visit? Sounds like some Mob Wives sh1t! :eek: :nervous:

Feed them to the POF pigs they love to snack on finger food!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBvCPTK1MmY

BrownBear

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
Remember to break the toes too ;) just for sure

Hydrak

Don Juan
Reaction score
Internet surfing can be addictive, if you feel the urge to visit this site several times a day then you are pretty much addicted. I am, but it has helped me a lot so I don't mind.

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Ninja there is no SoSuave. You are in fact the only human here. Each "poster" is just a separate identity that I control. Yes I control them all. The "posters" you know as Purefilth, Atom Smasher, bradd80...even packers are actually all me. You spent all this time trolling SoSuave, yet it was actually I who have pulled the ultimate troll on you.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
sageproduct said:
Ninja there is no SoSuave. You are in fact the only human here. Each "poster" is just a separate identity that I control. Yes I control them all. The "posters" you know as Purefilth, Atom Smasher, bradd80...even packers are actually all me. You spent all this time trolling SoSuave, yet it was actually I who have pulled the ultimate troll on you.

Sh1t...I REALLY need to lay off the bath salts when posting on SS...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh_nZiuFC4o

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't rate a tool now can I? its usefull and bring new ideas and some way to deal with woman crazyness

sageproduct

Banned
Reaction score
Purefilth said:
FVCK sosuave and FVCK ALL Y'ALL

I'm getting me one of these!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC-pvJ-2KQQ

And I found something for sausageproduct AKA Naughty Ninja too :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugd0UcP3Deo
hey fwck YOU man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that second video is definitely Naughty Ninja type of humor. I'm pretty sure he shot it actually.

The actor in the video is packers!!!!!!! See here http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ugd0UcP3Deo#t=133s

Packers2010

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Peaks&Valleys said:

i second this. STOP FOOKING TROLLING NINJA! COME ON!

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
MM92 said:
I can pretty much guarantee that NN is still a virgin.

Virgin and proud.