Oneitis comin to town

Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, I know that a lot of guys out there have there x oneitis and they still think about her. If I am alone in this then fak im pathetic, but i highly dought it. Alright it has about 6 months since the breakup and we have hung out and talked a bit but nothing romantic.

FYI this is my 1st love, and as ****ty as it sounds i have yet to meet a girl that is as good for me as she was. Our breakup was something beyond our control. living in diff cities and no way we would for a few years. I know for a fact that this is the girl for me, no matter what you guys can tell me. I would love for some advice for sparking things up again, just some tips/techniques that will get her to realize what she is missing.

This isnt some pathetic crush, we have talked about marriage and ****, so its not some teenage thing. Any tips will be greatly appreciated.

FYI/We still wont be living in the same city but i really want to get her thinking about what she is missing.
BTW, I dont want to hear move on ****, I have been there and done that. it wont help/ Thanks pimps

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Few questions:

1.) How old are you?
2.) How long did you two date?
3.) Who initiated the break up? (don't tell me it was mutual, it's always 1 person who suggests it, be honest).
4.) How many girls have you been with since her?
5.) Did you sleep with any of them?

Diggs

Don Juan
Reaction score
1)21
2)8 months
3)She did (I know, I know)
4)yah 2 girls
5)yes i did with one, rebound lay

edit*forgot about a girl

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok here's my advice before I head off to work.

This girl broke it off with you. At the moment she holds all the power (she holds even more then she should because you care about her this much, but I can't change that, only you can). You have to understand, that even tho you two are still somewhat friends and get along great, you are her lesser at the moment, you are in her reject bin, and she does not see you as the guy you were when you first met.

When a relationship first starts off, the girl has a high opinion of the guy, and during the relationship, sh!t happens and that opinion goes down. That's when the break up comes.

Now, if you try to get back with her right now, she will most likely reject you, and you will ruin the future chances of hooking back up with her. Why? Because she has a low opinion of you at the moment. She just sees you as a friend, and most likely has some other guy she's interested in. You need to win that interest back first, before you can hook up.

The only way to win that back is to introduce competition. You have to date other women, but you also have to stay close with this one. Keep her as a friend. Go to her when you have relationship problems, use her as an emotional tampon. Make her YOUR afc. Go out with girls that are better looking then her. Remember, she must think that you are a prize. She must see you as a different person then the one she dumped. She will see a different side of you when you are with another girl. She will then wonder how come she never saw it before, and what other things she didn't see in you before. She will start thinking about you again. Then she will start competing with the other girl for your time. Make sure you're nice to her, but never give her the time of the day. Do not neglect your current girl for your ex, because that will give your ex even more power. You have to starve her for attention and make her want you more, but at the same time keep her interested in you. Be her friend, but don't make sacrafices for her, make her make sacrifices for you.

If she ever suggests getting back together, gently turn her down the first time. Tell her that last time you guys dated, you had an amazing connection with her, but she broke it off, and you moved on with your life, and even tho you think she's a great girl, you are not gonna get your hopes up again only to go through the aggrivation of a breakup once again because she can't make up her mind.

Now that you have rejected HER, the ball is in your court, you hold the power now. All you have to do from here is stay close to her, be her friend, and wait. Then once you feel the time is right, spend some time with her, just chilling together, watching tv, start kinoing her, and escalate things. Whatever you do, do not verbally suggest that you should get back together, it has to be a spur of the moment, natural thing.

Now, to pull this off, you will have to get over this infatuation with her. The only way you can attract is if she knows that you have moved on and don't have interest in her. Restoring your interest in her is a challange, and if you don't give her that challange, she wont be interested in YOU. You HAVE to stop caring about her in a romantic way, you have to move on with your life in order to get her back. It's a paradox, but it does make sense.

You are WAY TOO ATTACHED to this girl, sh!t man, you have talked about MARRIAGE and you're 21. She KNOWS that you still care about her, and she KNOWS that you will gladly get back together with her. Since she KNOWS all that, she is seeing other guys, enjoying her life, while keeping you as a BACKUP, in case anything goes wrong with that other a$$hole. You have to crash this little fantasy of her where you're the sucker who's waiting on her while she is off enjoying life. She can NEVER know that she completly posseses you, because the moment she knows that is the moment she loses interest.

If you keep caring about her like you are now, she will see you as a clingy backup, she will not respect you as a potential boyfriend, and she will not get back together with you. So back off, and regain your pride and dignity. Start sleeping with other girls, and stop comparing them to this girl. Do you seriously think that she compares every guy she sleeps with to you? No! She's prolly dating all sorts of different personalities, and exploring her options while she's YOUNG and has the looks to reel in the perfect guy for her. You should be doing the same, but you are not, because this girl has played you so well that you have forgotten to be a free man that's in control of his destiny. Be a man, don't let your motherfvcking feelings control you like this.

Good luck.