Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One word:Swingers

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was turning my okcupid back on and this profile caught my eye.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/sexysicilian225

And i was thinking to myself. What the hell kind of man shares his woman. Why would you even do that. All kinds of things started to run through my head.

Guys, i would like to know what's your opinion on swingers. This is just something that rocks my world, i know i wouldn't do it but anyone else got an opinion on the matter?

Nimm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thundernuts said:
I was turning my okcupid back on and this profile caught my eye.

http://www.okcupid.com/profile/sexysicilian225

And i was thinking to myself. What the hell kind of man shares his woman. Why would you even do that. All kinds of things started to run through my head.

Guys, i would like to know what's your opinion on swingers. This is just something that rocks my world, i know i wouldn't do it but anyone else got an opinion on the matter?
Sharing is careing? :p

Reminds me..... A friend of mine, had his gf comeing to him presenting a "threesome". She would get one of her friends in on it and so so, no problem right?
Not queit... the second girl had bf.. so in "exchange" his gf would join the other couple in a threesome... He accepepted...

He came an told me afterwards about it... sounded kind of distubering to me... but im not the one to judge anyone so....

I`dont think i would be able to go through with it.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Swingers are like lesbians in that the reality is much less attractive than the fantasy. Most swingers are fat, middle-aged, lower class, and entirely bored to death with fvcking their own spouse. Similarly, most nudists are people you really don't want to see naked. The fantasy is never the same as the reality.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The kind of guy that would share his woman with anyone is a fvckin loser, period. Further, the woman who would allow herself to be shared has no self esteem and is low quality.

Sick.

Thundernuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
my thoughts exactly. I think it may have something to do with them just getting bored to death with fvckin eachother and they need to move on, at least thats what i think anyways.

So far as i am concerned...its really pathetic

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
While I agree that most swingers are people I wouldn't touch with a gloved hand, I disagree that all swingers are people with no self esteem and of low quality.

Some people like to bang, and some people like to bang a lot, and some people like to bang several people at the same time, a lot. I've dated women who respect themselves highly who have openly offered to have a threesome or more with me and other women or men (depends on which relationship we're talking about). It's all about being comfortable with their sexuality.

I agree that many people out there who'll screw anyone are suffering from poor self-image and are looking for validation as well as physical pleasure. In the case of the internet and some guy offering to share his girl, I think I'd steer clear... mostly because it can be a very high-throughput situation when you've got that kind of exposure, and you can be sure they're packing heat (and by heat, I mean some std shyte that'll burn your thang off if you don't double bag it).

bukowski_merit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been in open relationships with people...
I've been with women who had boyfriends....
I've had one night stands...

I guess the difference is that swingers WATCH it as it happens, which isn't anything that would excite me to see... But the reality is - in those situations above - who knows what the woman has done the day or week before i fvck her?

I'm ok with the possibilities... I don't expect purity from women; which is why i always wear protection...

I think a few of you guys have madonna/w hore complex issues.... which is pretty normal, but not something i struggle with... expecting purity is a penny in the fountain wish (at best) and also the reason a lot of guys on here get bent out of shape so easy when it comes to their gfs. but good luck with that...

Interesting read on this from Franco (it's slightly hard to follow since he's italian (and a psychologist who uses psychology terms) and english is not his native language - but if you can get through that - it's very interesting.): http://www.fastseduction.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi?action=retrieve&grp=9&mn=1192822042433125

NocheOscura

Reaction score
5string said:
The kind of guy that would share his woman with anyone is a fvckin loser, period. Further, the woman who would allow herself to be shared has no self esteem and is low quality.

Sick.
Gentlemen (and chumps),
listen to 5string on this one.