Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ONE WAY TO ATTRACT HOT CHICKS

S

Sirrah

Alright, DJs and P.I.T.s (Pimps in Training), I got a simple yet powerful way to attract those dimepieces (girls that are, well, out of your league). You're gonna laugh your ass off at how simple this is, though. One of the simplest ways to attract dimepieces is...

***TREAT THEM AS IF YOU DON'T WANT THEM***

See, I knew you would laugh. But check this...at my place of work, every guy is trying to hit on this one girl, just trying to get in her pants. I, on the other hand, talked to the same girl, but I never spoke to her like I was trying to get some. At times, I acted ****y, borderline ******* -like to her...almost acting childish. Yet, I still never spoke to her in a manner like I wanted some of the pootie-tang. Please tell me why, she came up to me and offered to sleep with me later on that same day?

You see, the hot and attractive girls are used to guys constantly hitting on them with the intent of sleeping with them. They even consider it boring half of the time. So, if you throw her a little twist in her life, and act like you don't want her, she's gonna wonder why and try to win your affection. Doing this gives her the idea like you've probably seen better girls, or she's not worth your time.

Trust me, playaz, this works...and if it doesn't, then something is TERRIBLY wrong with you.

------------------
---THE ONE AND ONLY SIRRAH---

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WHAT?!! So you're saying this method will work for everyone. DAMN, then something must be really wrong with me.!!!

Don't you know that I tried to talk to a girl that I know and ignored her the next day ,which ended up getting me pain? What I mean is she is making me the victim of my own effort for ignoring her (She ignored me too). LOL

So, acting as if like you don't want them will probably make them wonder if :

1) You are already attached to someone.
2) You are not interested in her from the beginning.
3) You are some kinda gay because every guy wants her except you.

If this work for you, GOOD!!!. Because I never experienced girls coming to me after I did "Treat them as if you don't want them" volunteering to suck my cucumber.

P.S. I am not flaming you but I just wanna know more about how you employ this method efficiently.

Sun-Tan Superman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The trick is not to give her the "cold shoulder" and be a complete a$$. The real trick is to still talk to her and all that but talk to her and do all kinds of things in a fashion where you don't seem like a person that is interested in her sexually at all.
The girl *if attractive* most of the time believes something is wrong, as almost all guys she can tell want her in some way...but you dont. She is puzzled, she begins to think of possiblities, are you around hot girls all the time so when u see her she doesn't really compete. Is there something about her...she might think she is fat...or she looks fat in her dress, or something is stuck between her teeth...or her hair is screwed up, or SOMETHING that makes u not really like her.

So in turn she chases you because she assumes you are a man of high standards, or there is something about her that u dont like meaning she isnt good enough for you, so if she does get u it would be a good accomplishment.

It works along these lines BUT NOT ALWAYS, there are always exceptions to the rules. I find most girls are similiar in some way BUT NOT ALL ARE. There are exceptions to the bunch, plus sometimes they may be having a bad day or be very preoccuipied with something else so may not pay much attention to u.
So even if it backfires...re-think ur techniqe, maby u did something wrong but in the end this works pretty well

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This technique works, but you have to remember that it will only work on a girl who had at least some initial interest in you.

Imagine you are talking to an absolute babe. She's a 9 when she looks her worst, and you'd rate her an 11 when you see her at her best. She's talking to you really friendly and open. Does this sound like any of the cries for help in the main forum yet? In a situation like this one, the girl may or may not show any direct interest in you, yet you are hooked on her - "Is she interested in me?" "Does she only wanna be friends?" "How do I know for sure" are all some of the thoughts that will be going through your head when you are talking to this girl.

This is EXACTLY the same technique WE should be throwing at THEM!

I am sure many of you have had a girl use a technique like this one on you. She might not have been interested in you, but she had you HOOKED on her. As a Don Juan, you should learn how to throw similar techniques onto women, and have them always guessing and chasing after you.

This technique will work best in a scenario where you will have repeat-contact with this girl, becuase it can often run for days before you notice her attraction to you is obvious.

Give the technique a go. After all, it's always fun to see a babe chasing after you when you've put in very little effort in pursuing her. Just don't rely on this trick alone - a DJ should have more tricks than a magician has up his sleeve.

------------------
Since the moment of your birth, you have been destined to die. Nothing you can ever do will change this from happening.

However, you CAN change what will happen from now until then, but only if you dare to try.

DO YOU DARE?

Jwheatly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This technique has been described here countless times. Its a good mindset to have, but its only a piece of the compelte package.

The best way to attract a chick is to make her think you are fun cool kat. The type of person she would love to be around. Now wheter that means acting snobby, and making her think you are too important for her... or better yet acting laid back like you don't give a **** about anything. All of these techniques are centered around the same dj philosophy... Love your self more than you love others.. and others will love you more than you love your self

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sun-Tan Superman,

Okay,let us say I talk to her today and crack-up lots of funny stuffs to get her laugh until she wanna die. And the next day, I ignored her completely. How did I do that? I started ignoring her in the morning and acted as if she didn't exist at all. I didn't even reply when she greets good morning.

I thought this way going to be fine for the rest of the day so I ignored her completely. Unfortunately, it didn't work the way I wanted it to be. She ended up IGNORING me. Why did this happen? It is because I treat them as if I didn't want them.

Nine Breaker,

You quoted this :

This technique will work best in a scenario where you will have repeat-contact with this girl, becuase it can often run for days before you notice her attraction to you is obvious.

Dude, I have been ignoring her for days and I cannot see any improvements in the situation. For your information ,we work at the same place. So Nine Breaker, explain how it work for you? I don't really rely on this technique only but I want to perfect it once and for all cause I have been trying to figure out how to use it properly.

More replies will be appreciated.

1utfan1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Jwheatly:
This technique has been described here countless times.
yes, this is in the DJ Bible, a POOK post I believe. But it is worth mentioning time to time. Good job.

------------------
"I'm not a gentleman, or a nice guy, or a good fella. Just ask me and I'll straight up tell ya."
"Things go well I might be showing her my O face"
"I'm just a squirrel trying to get a nut"

Nine Breaker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner:

Nine Breaker,

You quoted this :

Dude, I have been ignoring her for days and I cannot see any improvements in the situation. For your information ,we work at the same place. So Nine Breaker, explain how it work for you? I don't really rely on this technique only but I want to perfect it once and for all cause I have been trying to figure out how to use it properly.
Let's get this clered up before anyone else gets the wrong idea about this technique...

The idea is NOT to ignore her. The plan you should follow on is to treat her like any other woman. When the word "ignore" comes up, we are referring to not proceeding with any advances where she would EXPECT to see them.

This is a very simple test of her interest levels. If she is nuts about you, you will not have any difficulty in noticing this - she will be talking with you at almost every opportunity she gets, she will laugh at your jokes (even if thy're not too funny) and the rest of the other signs of interest you've heard about. [I have included a link to a particularly useful checklist about interest at the end of this post!]

If she is moderately interested in you, she may show a few signs of interest in you, and you should notice her "staring" at you every so often - this is her wondering "why the hell isn't he approaching me? [etc..]"

If her interest in you is low, you won't notice ANY signs at all, and she will treat you EXACTLY THE SAME as any other person.

Keep in mind, you should be ready to make your move at your own discretion - you don't need to wait for HER to make the move in. Even in cases where she has an interest level in the high 90's - you should always move in for the kill. The idea of this tactic is to have her really "into" you, driving her nuts, before you approach.

So, the idea is not to "ignore" her as such, but rather to knock her off your pedestal and stop acting as if she is your queen - as has been repeated in the forums since they began.

Now, as promised, here is that "checklist" I promised you... http://www.sosuave.com/doclove/doc82b.htm
Happy reading!

------------------
Since the moment of your birth, you have been destined to die. Nothing you can ever do will change this from happening.

However, you CAN change what will happen from now until then, but only if you dare to try.

DO YOU DARE?

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks Nine Breaker.

Anyway, I am sad to know that I have been confused for so long and got the wrong idea. I thought I was supposed to ignore her completely as if she doesn't exist. DAMN!!!! Why doesn't anyone ever tells me about the truth? I guess what they said were right. True words are never spoken.

Anyway, I did refer back to the old Doc Love's post and got a refresh from it. I guess that is to polish my skills again. To my surprised , the target I am ignoring did not exhibit any of the signs at all!!!!

Anyway, what happen to all previous Doc Love's posts? I thought there are many of them here but now I could only see a few of them listed.

In conclusion, thanks for the advice Nine Breaker.

Fool

Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl being flirty to me and then the next day she ignores me, I would do the same - Ignore her back.

Eros

Reaction score
Anyway, what happen to all previous Doc Love's posts? I thought there are many of them here but now I could only see a few of them listed.

If you want to know where Doc Love's posts are, go to www.askmen.com and scroll down to the link describing something about dating and his name should pop up on the next screen. Good luck with the women....