Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One sure way to tell if you're an interesting person *FUNNY STORY*

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to a girl on the phone and I was out of things to say so I launched into David DeAngelo's material, namley the locus of control and reframing limiting beliefs by asking how questions.

It was an upbeat good convo, good vibes, and all of a sudden the girl asks me to spell locus of control and I ask "what? why?" and she goes "I'm writing this down!"

So I suppose when a girl spontaneously starts taking notes you know you have some pretty damn interesting conversational material!

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by I'm Joe Dirt
I was talking to a girl on the phone and I was out of things to say so I launched into David DeAngelo's material, namley the locus of control and reframing limiting beliefs by asking how questions.

It was an upbeat good convo, good vibes, and all of a sudden the girl asks me to spell locus of control and I ask "what? why?" and she goes "I'm writing this down!"

So I suppose when a girl spontaneously starts taking notes you know you have some pretty damn interesting conversational material!
Hah! Now at least we know that David DeAngelo is an interesting person!

~Vibe~

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, and by copying his material you too can become interesting!

Think about it!

- 14 hours of Inner Game seminar
- 12 hours of Advanced Series
- 20 hours of Mastery
- 6 hours of ****y Funny
- 8 hours of Body Language

Thats already 60 hours of conversational material! :D

LOL but seriously, as I recommended in my thread last night or two nights ago, reciting David D's stuff works very well for keeping a convo going.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What exactly is this material that you used? Locus of control and reframing limiting beliefs? You know for those people who don't know what your talking about. (Including me)

I'm Joe Dirt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I listened to all of David DeAngelo's stuff so much that I've pretty much memorized all the concepts and ideas he presents.

So basically what I do is pretend I'm David DeAngelo and I teach his material back to girls.

The material I am referring to specifically here is a section of his Mastery Series (CD 4, Track 7) that discusses the locus of control, that is whether a person looks to the outside world for cues on how to act (external locus of control) or whether or not that person looks to himself only and does what he/she wants (internal locus of control).

This is a very interesting concept and shows the different frames of mind used. The real power behind this is that having an internal locus of control sets you on a path of success in a lot of areas that would be inachievable if you had an external locus of control.

For further info on that and how this idea applies to everyday life just get David D's mastery series.

Reframing Limiting Beliefs is a technique that David DeAngelo uses in his Advanced Dating Techniques program. It is very short to explain and very powerful.

Basically the jist of it is whenever you have a thought like "damn, I could never do that" or "I'll never be like that", you immediatley catch yourself having this limiting belief, and reframe it into a positive how question.

So "I could never do that" becomes "How can I do that?". The reason why this works very well is because your brain thinks of answers very quickly (its autopilot). Like if I ask you what the answer of 2+2 is, you are already thinking 4. It happens automatically.

So when you start having negative beliefs like "why am I such a screw up?" you'll start thinking of answers to your question that will simply reinforce that you're a screwup. But if you force yourself to think of positive how questions, like "how can I get better at this?" your brain will automatically start thinking of reasons and ways you can improve. This not only gives you positive feedback from yourself but shifts your energy/vibe into a positive one rather than a negative one.

Its a very powerful technique.

Now for both of these, what I do is pretty much explain them and run through the quick exersices the same way David DeAngelo does in his videos. As if I was David D and she was a guy at the seminar. So I recite and present this material and she gets fascinated by it.

I've done this numerous times, this was however the first time a girl I was doing this with started taking notes on her own initiative.

To use this material just follow these steps:

1. Aquire several David DeAngelo programs on Video and/or Audio.

2. Go through them for yourself, and understand them (I didn't get his stuff just to use it as a routine, I got it to learn it, and a byproduct of me learning it so deep because of the time I spent on it is that I am now able to teach it back)

3. After you've gone through and understood his material deeply, like after 5-10 listens of each program, you will find that you can almost lip synch to watching his seminars.

4. Without telling the girl you got this material from somewhere, nor telling her this is used to get better with girls, simply start a conversation about test anxiety, how people think, etc. (this is referred to as chick crack by Tyler D).

5. At this point simply start reciting the good parts of David DeAngelo's seminars that you have really understood deeply and are able to present almost the same way word-for-word as he does on stage. (Unique style works too, but if you're not a good presenter, memorizing his style works also)

6. The girl will be fascinated that you know all this stuff about how people think.

7. You have just avoided falling into a small-talk or fluff talk conversation by being interested.

It's that easy.

Just remember, never reveal where you got this information, never reveal that it was intended to help pick up girls. Also, skip over any parts of the lecutres that are specific to pick ups and focus on only general concepts like the ones I used above.

---

For those who already have David DeAngelo seminars and have listened to them several times and liked/understood them, here are some of the topics I find useful to discuss:

From Deep Inner Game:
- Breaking down stress into fear and loss, and coping with such
- Examining why success, happiness, freedom are independent but each contribute to fulfillment.
- Observing Ego (and thinking in different time tenses and how it causes you to be on auto pilot)

(note: I've only listened to the first few episodes of this one and only a few times, so I havent incorporated it fully yet, thats why there is so little I use of it so far as far as Convo topics go)

From Mastery Series:
- Dark Side and Finding Your Own Gold
- Logical Levels
- Johari Window
- Emotional Reframing/Compound Emotions
- Shifting Locus of Control
- Reference Group (surrounding yourself with people who are good at what you want to get good at.. just dont use women as an example and you're fine!)
- Myers-Briggs Personality System
- Social Vibing (Tyler D guest speaking)

From Advanced Series:
- Reframing Limiting Beliefs
- Attraction Is Not A Choice
- Centering Exersize (where he pictures the ideal self all around him and in every part of his own time line, for those who saw this seminar will know what I'm referring to)

Those are just some examples

Boner da Stoner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now these are life tips