Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One single question..

Schotten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the problem.
I have to get this girl, I know the drill and all. The thing is...
I never met her. All i got is a link to her facebook, but how to start it there?
We have no friends in common, nor are we friends ourselves.

All I want you guys to tell me, is how to start it. The rest I can do myself, but yeah.. Never tried to start something on fb with someone not being on my friendlist.

Arts

Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want to "get" this girl who you have never met, and who isn't your friend, and who shares no mutual friends with you?

Why?

Schotten

Don Juan
Reaction score
Arts said:
So you want to "get" this girl who you have never met, and who isn't your friend, and who shares no mutual friends with you?

Why?
Actually no, I don't want to. I need to.

The thing is, a friend of mine asked me to get her seduce her, so that she would lay off, of her boyfriend.

jeffthechef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First mistake..using facebook with a girl yuo have no connections with...do it in person....in all honesty, i would never do it online or through any indirect communication

Second mistake..you NEED to...bad mindset..desperation..need..
never need a girl..never think you need a girl..

just do it in person..say hi..make small talk for less than a min...perhaps less than half a minute..then number close
don't ask..tell her you're going somewhere and she shoudl come..then get the number

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah what you guys said doesnt really help

what you need to do is stalk her
find a place where she hangs out and bump into her there,
(you need to create your own oportunities)
then intorduce yourself (like a cold approach)

You can find a person that knows her and get to know them, make them introduce you to her (more work but easier,the crap way)

CarlitosWay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Schotten said:
Here's the problem.
I have to get this girl, I know the drill and all. The thing is...
I never met her. All i got is a link to her facebook, but how to start it there?
We have no friends in common, nor are we friends ourselves.

All I want you guys to tell me, is how to start it. The rest I can do myself, but yeah.. Never tried to start something on fb with someone not being on my friendlist.
I was just talking to my girl last night about this. She was telling me how one guy tried hollering at her on Facebook. She thought it was funny as hell:moon: I think most others will to.

I would just do some quick chit chat with clever humor and maybe some sexy comments to test the waters....Do it for a small bit then say something like, I've got to but I'm not really that big into Facebook/online stuff. You seem kind of cool Give me your number and I'll call you sometime.

I mean if you absolutely have no way of talking to her directly this is your best bet. I mean it would be pretty silly trying to set up a date over facebook or something unless you have a real good rapport with them.

Do it over the phone!!!