Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One sentence that can change my life?

jtlancer

Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no spoon.

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Im pregnant"

"You need to get tested.'

shyguy32

Don Juan
Reaction score
lmao horaholic...yes those are life changers!!

"Just Do It"
"Action creates Action"

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have two that i use all the time.
since i never really paid much attention to school until college i was always really slow i picking up math, science and other crap. It took me 10 times of re-reading the LSAT logic games book instructions to finally understand it. The 9th time it finally made sense and i read it a 10th time to make sure it made sense. sh1t you don't know how pissed and frustrated i was when my friend just picked up the book and started to answer the problems and i had no clue how.

"If someone else can do it, so can I." - this one is for not selling myself short

"Just because someone says they can't do it, doesn't mean i can't." - this one is for all the people that tell me i can't do things or don't believe in my abilities.

What matters is believing in yourself and working hard.

Darth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul?"

(The Bible)

DonJuanit0

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"He who cares the least, controls the most!"

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Darth said:
"What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul?"

(The Bible)
That's painfull... I wouldn't know what to pick, I mean, achieve your dream but never know true love or don't achieve your dream but be loved...

Ok here's my input:
A leader has the vision and conviction that a dream can be achieved. He inspires the power and energy to get it done - Ralph Lo

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles.