Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One Question DJ Assessment Test

sagepr0duct

Banned
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my best friend, he was telling me about this chick. I've been in an LTR for ~7 months now so I'm a bit rusty. Let's see if my advice for him matches up with you guys who are at the top of your game!

Setting

My friend is prez of his frat at an urban university. Sat night he met this really cute chick in a sorority (one in which he's hooked up with ~5 girls in) at his frat house (they were throwing a halloween party).

At 2 or 3 am he was sober and approached her while she was sitting alone. He told her she was cute, grabbed her digits IMMEDIATELY, then talked for 15-20 min. Afterward, he walked her home and gave her a hug when he dropped her off, then they texted once or twice back and forth saying nice to meet you etc.

They hit it off pretty well. He's good friends with a different chick in this girl's sorority who has been telling her nothing but great things about him. Point is, she clearly likes him. He told her they could go grab coffee sometime.

What does my friend do?

Today is Monday. They haven't spoken since Saturday night. My friend wants to ask her to his house's formal dance in 4 weeks.

Choices:

A) Text her tonight (Monday) to get coffee tomorrow (Tuesday), then invite her over to watch a movie on Friday, then eventually ask her to the formal

B) Text her tonight (Monday) for an action date tomorrow (Tuesday), work kino during the date, go for the kiss, try to get her back home

C) Text her tonight (Monday) for a date Thursday

D) Text her tonight (Monday) for a date tomorrow (Tuesday), cut it short after an hour, don't kino, don't go for kiss, then go ghost for 4-5 days

E) Text a little bit throughout the week, then invite her to party on the weekend

F) Delete her number and jack off at the thought of f*cking her

DJ Bax

Don Juan
Reaction score
C.
Or A, but change the text to a call then take away the movie on Friday. Wait for her to initiate contact after the date on Tuesday, keep texting to a minimal but don't come off as weird about it. Over the weekend call her to set up putt putt golf as an action date next week.

pinkfl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are all the options "text her"?
CALL HER.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sagepr0duct said:
A) Text her tonight (Monday) to get coffee tomorrow (Tuesday), then invite her over to watch a movie on Friday, then eventually ask her to the formal
This ones moving a bit too fast, unless he made a real good impression and she's real thirsty for him, then this option would be pretty ballsy.

sagepr0duct said:
B) Text her tonight (Monday) for an action date tomorrow (Tuesday), work kino during the date, go for the kiss, try to get her back home(or her place)
This is a really good option. But again he'll be putting all his money in the dank. The impression before the date and during will be the deciding factor on making this a lay. Escalating during and going for the kiss after is best and what normally happens.

sagepr0duct said:
C) Text her tonight (Monday) for a date Thursday

D) Text her tonight (Monday) for a date tomorrow (Tuesday), cut it short after an hour, don't kino, don't go for kiss, then go ghost for 4-5 days
This will only work if he KNOWS she goes on a lot of dates. Using reverse kino will get her hamster running and so will not kiss closing. But he'll at least need to make an impression during the date to be remembered.

All in all, B and a bit of C is the guy's best choice. Except going for the first date lay is a bit risky, especially since he wants to take her somewhere later, I wouldn't attempt unless I absolutely knew. And tell him to set it up by calling.

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why does he want to go on a date? Why does he want to to HER specifically to this event?

Keep it simple, invite her along to some regular/random stuff just like the fact she went to that party and he happened to be there. From there just give her the opportunity.

Groverz

Don Juan
Reaction score
pinkfl said:
Why are all the options "text her"?
CALL HER.
I like his response, I know this day and age everyone is about texting but chatting with someone on the phone can help to show them your attitude a lot more. I can be short with texting so it might make me sound like a grumpy ****. But if I call you, you will see a happy energetic guy.

He-Man

Don Juan
Reaction score
Should be none but B . Simple and straight to the point.

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would go with F. She'll probably tell him to go F. himself anyway. :p

spang

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
G ask her to go out whenever i feel like it. fvck these stupid tricks

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aristippus said: