Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One on one coffee dates with female friends

BannedGod

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How often do you guys do this, outta curiosity? Or do you avoid them at all costs?

I tend to enjoy them, it's a change from action-orientated outings that I do with male friends, I also find that it helps practice my conversation skills

Depending on how busy I am, I tend to do this at least once a week, although sometimes its not one on one.

Yuma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Always.

I'm kind of a coffee snob, so as far as I'm concerned, if we go out for coffee, you're on my home turf. I'm comfortable in coffee shops, I wind up knowing the people who work there, and the ones I go to have great atmosphere - perfect for one on one conversations.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
BannedGod said:
How often do you guys do this, outta curiosity? Or do you avoid them at all costs?

I tend to enjoy them, it's a change from action-orientated outings that I do with male friends, I also find that it helps practice my conversation skills

Depending on how busy I am, I tend to do this at least once a week, although sometimes its not one on one.
If you are ok being friends with them, it's fine. I have a few female friends that I really like. I wouldn't F them, but I like their company. So we meet up sometimes.

Alex DeLarge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hang out with female friends pretty often. We don't usually hit a coffee shop though. It's usually in a group and we hangout at someone's place or go to a bar. It's great practice for game and conversational skills. I actually wound up hooking up with two long time female friends I practiced game on.