Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One of the "bad boy's" tools

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a little field report to share with you guys. Last night I was at a party with about 30 or so people just hanging out at this dude's house. I had just come from work, so I had my butterfly knife with me. At work while we have small periods of downtime while working on computers I bust it out and practice tricks with it, flailing it around a lot. I've become pretty good at it (hey I don't cut myself anymore :D). Not to mention it's great for opening boxes.

Anyway some people were playing Euchre at this table and I was standing and watching them. I reached into my pocket and busted out my knife, started doing some tricks with it. Pretty soon the whole room was watching me do tricks with it. A lot of people started asking me questions about it, especially females. Some said it was cool, some wanted to see it, some would ask me to put it away (I busted on those girls "Why? I know how to handle my tool ;)"). I of course was very calm while doing stuff with it as to not appear like a psycho knife killer.

In short it: was a very good ice breaker, reinforced the "bad boy" image, became one of my "special skills" that I can show other people, and whenever people see knives/bad boys they'll think of me.

Anyone else have some good stuff that shouts "bad boy" to people?

123guy

Don Juan
Reaction score
you might as well bust the cap on someone too lol..
sorry i just had to say that.

BWSL2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, that's a great trick to show off while you're on a plane!They'll be so impressed!

kidding...

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice tip, although I wouldn't advise anyone who has friends who aren't a bunch of "bad boyz" to do it...i.e. turning up at my party with a knife would lead to you being outside within 2 nano-seconds...

edit: fixed sp error

Last edited:

Da Irishman

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL pull a knife out at the parties where I live and you dont get kicked out, you get knifed! I've seen some big fights break out and sometimes people will be pulling machettes left right and centre.

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you live in Ireland?

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Da Irishman
LOL pull a knife out at the parties where I live and you dont get kicked out, you get knifed! I've seen some big fights break out and sometimes people will be pulling machettes left right and centre.
Yeah, Finnish people are lot like Irish.
We drink, we stab.
:D

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COUGH!
Steal a cycle, trash it and place it standing on a bus stop.
COUGH COUGH

Ronny_Neumonic II

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I ask if he's Irish cause *I* honestly know very few people who would even carry a knife, let alone use one. The people who would are usually the poor and under priviledged díckheads who will probably be dead from a heroin overdose by the time they're 21...

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I use it at work a lot. It's so much cooler than the little plastic box cutters with the small razors we get there. I just happened to have it with me at the time.

Perhaps Zippo tricks would be less drastic? :D

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mmm I do zippo tricks, as well as nunchakus, thats pretty cool. Thing is I dont wanna get stopped with them on me, so they stay at home. I'm getting some sai soon, they look very trickable, lots of spinability:)

Da Irishman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ronny_Neumonic II
Do you live in Ireland?
No I moved from county Cork 6 years ago and now live in Australia. I don't live in the richest areas so most people carry knives or machettes so when parties turn ugly they really turn ugly.