One of my married friends must be a Beta provider!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
God damn it! One of my married friends must be a beta provider as he waited last minute to tell me he's going to Revel in A.C. tomorrow for MLK weekend with a bunch of other dudes and the Ninjaman can't. (Too much work and other sht to catch up on.) Damn I love A.C. ESPECIALLY on holiday weekends! Not sure..Still may go regardless tomorrow night..(If you've ever went to A.C. on a holiday weekend you'd go berserk with the amount of chicks all over the place there..It's like a mini-Vegas.)

His waiting till the last minute to tell me must have something to do with his wife since she's a hot blonde and they've been together since they were teens..Most likely she stole his phone so he couldn't let me know till he got it back last minute but he won't let on as his wife will have his azz!

Help me SS. Is my married friend a beta chump provider even though he's going to A.C on MLK weekend with a group of dudes without me?

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humble, all due respect you need to chill out. Take a break, ignore people you don't agree with.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you're out of your mind right now. You need to take a week away from this site to rechannel your energies. I understand that you disagree with some people here, but this is not the way to deal with it.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Yes your friend is a beta faggot. But not for the reasons you state.

Also.. I think your anger towards the SoSuave teachings AKA the "red pill" stems from the truth in it. Its easy to ignore obvious bullsh!t. However the truth sticks with you and haunts you. It gets under your skin.

It also has to do with you being a 44 year old virgin. You realize how much time you wasted. All your youth flushed down the toilet being a pandering beta to women.

Its not too late though. But you need to accept reality. Its hard (especially for older people) to accept they spent most of their lives totally ignorant to reality.

Dgwizdal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

Also.. I think your anger towards the SoSuave teachings AKA the "red pill" stems from the truth in it. Its easy to ignore obvious bullsh!t. However the truth sticks with you and haunts you. It gets under your skin.

It also has to do with you being a 44 year old virgin. You realize how much time you wasted. All your youth flushed down the toilet being a pandering beta to women.

Its not too late though. But you need to accept reality. Its hard (especially for older people) to accept they spent most of their lives totally ignorant to reality.
Lol nailed it.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Or you're bitter and your friend doesn't like you that much.

He sees you more as a 3rd plate :crackup:

B

BeDJ

When skinnyguy tells you that you're out of your mind, it's time to reassess your life.

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously dude, stop trolling. I realize you do believe most of the stuff when you're starting these threads and posting, and some people may find you entertaining, but it's really getting old.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:

LMAO that's awesome dude! You amuse me kid! I'll be sure to let him know he's a beta f@g. lmao.

The truth is haunting me FearHer Woman...Make it stop...Make....it...stop! hahahaha

You'd make a pretty good leader to recruit and groom easily manipulated younger dudes who have one high heel out of the closet such as yourself. You are suspect kid.

Tell us ParanoiaMan...What did she do to you? Did she shame you and you couldn't take it? Did she hurt you THAT bad? We're you unable to perform for her? Did she catch you wearing her intimates?

Some chick did a number on you didn't she...Or are you simply paranoia parroting things you read on the net as 100% blanket "truth"? Either that or you're unsure of your own sexuality.

Get help kid. Good day.

VikingKing

Banned
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
God damn it! One of my married friends must be a beta provider as he waited last minute to tell me he's going to Revel in A.C. tomorrow for MLK weekend with a bunch of other dudes and the Ninjaman can't. (Too much work and other sht to catch up on.) Damn I love A.C. ESPECIALLY on holiday weekends! Not sure..Still may go regardless tomorrow night..(If you've ever went to A.C. on a holiday weekend you'd go berserk with the amount of chicks all over the place there..It's like a mini-Vegas.)

His waiting till the last minute to tell me must have something to do with his wife since she's a hot blonde and they've been together since they were teens..Most likely she stole his phone so he couldn't let me know till he got it back last minute but he won't let on as his wife will have his azz!

Help me SS. Is my married friend a beta chump provider even though he's going to A.C on MLK weekend with a group of dudes without me?
Or maybe he doesn't like hanging out with you because of how you are.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
HumbleNinja said:
LMAO that's awesome dude! You amuse me kid! I'll be sure to let him know he's a beta f@g. lmao.

The truth is haunting me FearHer Woman...Make it stop...Make....it...stop! hahahaha

You'd make a pretty good leader to recruit and groom easily manipulated younger dudes who have one high heel out of the closet such as yourself. You are suspect kid.

Tell us ParanoiaMan...What did she do to you? Did she shame you and you couldn't take it? Did she hurt you THAT bad? We're you unable to perform for her? Did she catch you wearing her intimates?

Some chick did a number on you didn't she...Or are you simply paranoia parroting things you read on the net as 100% blanket "truth"? Either that or you're unsure of your own sexuality.

Get help kid. Good day.
What did she do to me? I think a better question is--> What did I do to YOU? :crackup: :crackup:

Did I shame you and you couldn't take it? Did I hurt you THAT bad? :cry:

As a 44 year old virgin you have clearly made many mistakes. On top of that.. you haven't learned anything from them. PLUS.. when men try to educate you on women you attack, lash out, and whine.

There's no fool like an old fool. :crackup: :crackup:

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
What did she do to me? I think a better question is--> What did I do to YOU? :crackup: :crackup:

Did I shame you and you couldn't take it? Did I hurt you THAT bad? :cry:

As a 44 year old virgin you have clearly made many mistakes. On top of that.. you haven't learned anything from them. PLUS.. when men try to educate you on women you attack, lash out, and whine.

There's no fool like an old fool. :crackup: :crackup:

Make it stop PeeWeeHER MAN. Make it stop! LMAO.

This 44yo BETA and PROUD VIRGIN got you mad kid? Cool underlining, crayola coloring and use of emoticons and F@G bombs.Hahaha

You mad kid? Is it because a few of us aren't buying your act? Is it because you are seen as a paranoid little man parroting things you've picked up off the net while being a basement dweller? Or is it because you got reamed by some chick? Did she do a number on you?..and you couldn't handle it... You most likely had a nervous breakdown and went full blown "red pill". Right lil man?

You either got your azz handed to you by some chick to be an "expert" on your opinion or you are a closet f@g with an axe to grind on chicks period.

If you consider yourself a "teacher" I'd say you'd be sent to the School of SS's rubber room..better yet a padded cell.

Sit tight ol' boy. The men with the little white coats and butterfly nets should arrive shortly to take you to a nice comfy place to "rest" off your nervous breakdown. Hahahaha

steveparish

Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm...there is a difference between being a "beta provider" and running game as a single man and being the "beta provider" and married.

Being a beta-provider or better yet giving an image of being a beta-provider while being single is GREAT...as long as you can catch amnesia after the bang. Make the chicks THINK that they will get a certain lifestyle if they get with you, then dump them after the bang.

slikkmeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea Ninja he's right... You haven't fully accepted the truth all the way man. The red pill is stuck in your throat bro...Either that or you're a female posting to get your kicks. Nothing personal but everyone else on here is not wrong and your'e right all the time. I can respect that degree of narcissism, I have some of those tendencies as well. My gut feeling is you don't want to put in the work, or you're flat out in denial because some girl really ****ed you up and you think you're too smart to be had! You can bash alpha posts all you want. Maybe you just don't get it anyway and you never will... Just don't regret it later when you realize the truth...

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
slikkmeister said:
Yea Ninja he's right... You haven't fully accepted the truth all the way man. The red pill is stuck in your throat bro...Either that or you're a female posting to get your kicks. Nothing personal but everyone else on here is not wrong and your'e right all the time. I can respect that degree of narcissism, I have some of those tendencies as well. My gut feeling is you don't want to put in the work, or you're flat out in denial because some girl really ****ed you up and you think you're too smart to be had! You can bash alpha posts all you want. Maybe you just don't get it anyway and you never will... Just don't regret it later when you realize the truth...

Forget the Red pill Neo Nerd Nonsense and grow up.

If you need to deep throat a "red pill" over sh1t most people are already aware of then congratulations for coming out of your underground bunker to join the rest of us in this thing called LIFE.

Disney movies aren't real.

Men could cheat. Women could cheat.

Marriages could end in divorce.

People can be users.

Some people allow themselves to be used.

Women will search for the best mate/ to marry etc. for whatever they're looking for, so will men.

Some dudes will fvck anything to prove something to themselves or others and consider it "quality".

Some dudes will fvck anything yet expect a virgin to be forever loyal to them and obey their "manly" commands.

Some dudes will pay for pvzzy constantly and get nothing in return.

Some dudes will go out to enjoy another persons company and pay, get pvssy or may not. Doesn't at all mean they'll "never" get it or haven't or they "always" pay themselves.

Life isn't perfect. Get used to it. Learn to cope and deal with it.

Nothing will always go yours, mine or anyones way 100% of the time.

Post a thread on a married friend who is now in Atlantic City with a group of friends who asked me to go...and some dudes lose their sht or go tin foil hat on the subject. lol

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Mauser96 said:
Ninja, you got banned once from this forum for doing sh7t like this, always stirring the pot, wasting bandwidth, etc.

Moderators?
Do you always just blindly follow advice and take everything as 100% "truth"?

Don't get mad because I'm not your typical sheep. If you don't care to read what I post..Then don't.

HumbleNinja

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Humble you didn't just "post a thread on a married guy going to AC". You posted a thread about a subject that has you fuming mad.

You really do hate the idea of men waking up to how they are being used.

Why does it bother you so much for men to have options and to do what's best for their life?

Why does it bother you so much if men choose to not get married? Why is that so threatening to you?
Fuming mad? Dude you take this stuff too seriously. Relax. lol

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Danger said:
Humble you didn't just "post a thread on a married guy going to AC". You posted a thread about a subject that has you fuming mad.

You really do hate the idea of men waking up to how they are being used.

Why does it bother you so much for men to have options and to do what's best for their life?

Why does it bother you so much if men choose to not get married? Why is that so threatening to you?
Because he is a woman.

The more he posts the more I believe he is either a troll or a fat, unemployed, bed-ridden, lesbian who hates men. OR maybe a former hottie who lost her looks and know hates men for not being turned on by her college degrees, high income, and masculine personality traits. Who knows.

What kind of man would say: "I'm a 44 year old virgin and proud". I don't think its even in male DNA to brag about something so pathetic. Not even for a flaming homo. Must be a woman.

In time he/she/it will be banned.

Constantly picking fights and providing no useful (or even truthful) information isn't doing the men on this site any good. When a man promotes white knight sensibilities on a site that teaches the opposite you have to wonder why.

Status
Not open for further replies.