Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One more **** test!

oneboy21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was talking to this girl on POF and after exchanging couple of emails, i suggested we should text and sent her an email with my number.
she replied and says " no thanks, texting is more difficult for me than typing"
How should i respond/deal with this

sinnerman

Don Juan
Reaction score
"that's pretty awesome coz i find typing difficult. so lets go the old fashion way & just talk on phone.more convenient for both of us."

if she again comes up with some lame excuse. go NC. Her IL is way down if she is not exchanging numbers

Iceberg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a girl can't even give you her number, then it's not a s*it test. She's not interested.

You gotta understand, some of these online chicks are just in it for the attention.

49au

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the first mistake is giving her your number instead of asking for hers.

Second mistake (could be, didn't see the convo so I don't know) asking for the number so quickly and possibly without building any fun/flirty banter. You have to provoke some kind of excitement and emotion if she's going to be interested enough to let you have her personal information.

One thing I like to do (have used this several times) is to flip the script, tease them, and say that I'm afraid they're a creepy old guy trying to lure good looking guys on dating sites. I do this after a few fun emails have been exchanged. I say something about needing to hear their voice to make sure they're not a guy. Sounds cheesy, but I've always gotten a great response from this.