Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One month... man on fire!

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site has shaped the last four years of my life. I have found the confidence to achieve so many wonderful things - both relating to seduciton and otherwise. What more than a full ride to my dream college and a totally wild fvck buddy can a man ask for? Everything.

I leave Buffalo, NY for Boston, MA in exactly 30 days. I am excited to begin my new life - another four years of work, failure, harder work and eventual success. But I am also very nervous about the failures I am about to face.

I am of a middle middle class background and will be attending an upper-upper class private college. Most everyone is wealthy, most everyone attended a prepatory or boarding school.

Buffalo is a mid-sized city... around here Im pretty damn good looking. Boston is full of beautiful people, especially the school I will be attending (Babson recently graduated a claiborne model and Miss Teen MA currently attends, to name a few).

Right now, if I walk in a bar in buffalo with 300 people, (150 of those are guys, 75 ****able girls) I could 8#s from girls 7.0-8.5 in four hours. Two of those #s would result in get togethers.

I want to be better than that. As of today I:
Have only kiss closed up to 8.5s
I have only slept with up to 8.5's

In 30 days I need to push those stats to 9.2. This normally wouldnt be a problem, EXCEPT:

My traditional style is a simple high energy approach---
Eyecontact
Smile
Introduction
So... what do you do?
Elaborate
Witty comment+Kino
And how is it you got to do, what you do... whats youre story?
Elaborate
Tease+Kino
Extract (either to dancefloor or to quiet corner)
#Close

That is really simple... no HB-focused techniques like negs or patterning. And I donno how to start the approach w/o eyecontact??? Girls above 8.5 dont seem to give me eyecontact, so I am limited as to who I can approach.

Over the next 30 days I am willing to try ANYTHING (even if it ruins my hometown rep) to rise above this plateau.

How do you open a set without eyecontact? ---> how do you hold the interest of a HB long enough to develop rapport (usually flirty chit chat does the trick, but the 9's just dont tend to be so flirty)

Over the next month I will reshape myself mentally and physically so that I can leave for Boston at the peak of my attractiveness. I will post details, field reports, and questions here, on this thread. I respectfully ask for the input of experienced posters - it would mean a lot if you would critique the **** out of this thread for the next month!

CrotchSniffer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get out of your hometown and leave your false pride behind for a weekend. Then you can really do some approaches without getting eye contact. Interrupt the flow of numerous women and you will learn many things!

A little reminder, without EC, your approach has to be a little more indirect before you segway into direct game, otherwise chicks will feel like you are coming on too strong. Treat them like a hot bath that you must GRADUALLY slip into.

Enjoy!

Interpol

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TonyTheTigerOI

I am of a middle middle class background and will be attending an upper-upper class private college. Most everyone is wealthy, most everyone attended a prepatory or boarding school.
I was in the same situation going to college, it shouldn't throw off your game too much. If you dress well everyone will just assume you're rich too.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who is KBJ?

Unfortunately there are no 9.9s in buffalo, at least to my knowledge. But Im gonna give the 9.2's a run for their money ;)!

Create Reality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well if you could muster up a good stand-up comedy routine at an open-mic, there is your instant eye-contact plus it gives you an angle to approach. There are many ways to get attention from HBs. Glad to hear your going up man, bring us some reports! :D

seroph

Don Juan
Reaction score
college is tight. especially in boston. let's talk, man. ;)

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
MAVEC AND MAVV. (Mental KINO and phone Mental KINO) ;)
dont listen to that mental kino bs...isnt common sense to make some kinda mental connection while youre talking to them... and mental kino? just a stupid term

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by GodsGiftToWomen
:crackup:

You underestimate my secret weapon.
haha...secret weapon....its something that an AFC uses by common sense. but its cool, well leave it at "your secret weapon"