Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One hell of a story!!! Wtf is going on?!? Experts!!!

zorg198

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem starts when you imagine her as your mother of your children and blah blah blah... You need to block your emotion. Just treat her as a f@ck option and that's it, she does it to you why shouldn't you do it to her?

JoeMarron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant said:
I was never a player. Now I feel like I will be for the rest of my life. How do I take these girls seriously now? I guess this is the first step to becoming a real don juan because now I feel like I don't need girls and that they have to prove themselves to me if they want a relationship with me.
This is the reality of the game. Alot of chicks aren't worthy or capable of monogamy yet dudes try it out anyways only to get heartbroken later on. That's why the site advocates spinning plates so much. It keeps you sane. Maybe one day you'll find a chick worthy of monogamous bliss. She'll either be a 5 or a Mormon though lol. That's an exaggeration but if you wanna go that route you're gonna have to always be their best option. The game never ends.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"Do you guys think she's just waiting for me to make her mine?"

Winner! Most Optimistic Post of 2013!

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone else's posts are absolutely right, but don't get too down about it. Not EVERY female is like that, just a bloody lot of them!

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea why she tries to make me jealous all the time on purpose. Why she tells me she misses me. Why she tells me she gets jealous when girls try to get with me. Why she opens up everything to me which she never does to anybody. Why she always call and text me. Why she tells me she's happy being with me and talking to me. Why she tells me she's afraid to lose me.

The worst and confusing part is which isn't really bad. Everytime we're together I'd give her a hug, try to kiss her and she'll say no because we're only friends and then I'd do it anyways then after one minute of making out she lets me fvck her in the backseat until I *** and nothing more.

It's not like she's using me for sex because honestly her pvssy is so tight I can't last a minute and when I'm done we're done.

Either she's the greatest player in the world or something else is missing from the story. Why the f do all these things with me if she doesn't feel any attraction for me?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm honestly not trying to convince myself with anything. I'm just trying to make sense to everything that's happening.

Like today she called if I was off so we can go to the beach. I said I have work. She said if it's okay just to stop by before work.

Then midnight comes she texted me..."I just got done eating and I'm ready to go to bed. Goodnight."

Why? I'm not your boyfriend. You don't have to tell me all these.

I hate how i feel like we're in a relationship but we're not. Is this what dating is all about? Are we actually dating? Wtf?

...maybe she really likes me after all and just wants to take things slow? Why put so much effort into me?

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She can mindfvck me all day but there's no going back. Me and this girl can never be friends again. I don't think she's a true friend like I thought she's been if she's going to do all these things to me when she knows she really doesn't want me and that I'll only get hurt in the end.

As soon as I find out that she's really not into me I'll forget she ever existed. I make my own decision. If some people can deal with staying friends with soneone they like knowing she's getting fvcked by another guy good for them. For me it's poison to my life period.

Dom1noe

Don Juan
Reaction score
vagrant, can you see how messed up you are? I mean this seriously. Can you sit back and look at your state of mind with at least a bit of objectivity?

Probably you can't do that. Than you should probably heed to the advice of all the more experienced and uninvolved men on this forum.

There's nothing serious about this 'relationship'. Accept it and go with the flow. You wanna fvck her? DO IT! You wanna ignore her stupid messages? DO IT! Try deleting one before you read it and see what happens.

JUST DON'T GET EMOTIONALY INVOLVED ! That's where spinning plates is helpful. Not because you want so many of them at once, but because you don't want to get attached to any one of them.

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vagrant you are either a troll or if not, you sound like a 15 year old lovestruck school boy. Something seems 'off' with you. Like your IQ is very very low. Are you 'special'?

I hate to be so cruel about it all but you really do seem as if you are ready to flip out at any moment.

Pull yourself together and start showing some self respect for yourself man. This girl is just playing with you because she knows she can. She has you wrapped so tightly around her little pinky finger, with you ready to do her bidding whenever she decides to wiggle it.

Either fawk her now and then and detach emotionally, or go NC. Because this in between stuff is killing you and you just don't have the mental fortitude to handle it.

fuzzball

Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
Vagrant you are either a troll or if not, you sound like a 15 year old lovestruck school boy. Something seems 'off' with you. Like your IQ is very very low. Are you 'special'?

I hate to be so cruel about it all but you really do seem as if you are ready to flip out at any moment.

Pull yourself together and start showing some self respect for yourself man. This girl is just playing with you because she knows she can. She has you wrapped so tightly around her little pinky finger, with you ready to do her bidding whenever she decides to wiggle it.

Either fawk her now and then and detach emotionally, or go NC. Because this in between stuff is killing you and you just don't have the mental fortitude to handle it.
i am not sure he is mental he just sounds like all of us lost souls that wandered to this site. although he has so many posts and has been here for so long it seems hes learned nothing or he has learned something but he let this girl break him. though i wouldnt be shocked if hes learned nothing we a stubborn species.

that said his problem is clearly he is trying to figure out female logic. its been cracked as much as it ever will be on this site and i still dont understand it. i think the missing point for him is he should accept female logic for what it is and roll with it. honestly thats what i have gotten out of this site just trying to be a better me and accepting female logic for what it is and not actually trying to make sense of it in a logical manner just looking at it and accepting it and figuring it out based on that. hes placing far too much emphasis on what she is saying rather than her intentions behind those words.

ive never seen a good thing come from trying to understand female logic beyond that....as greatly illustrated by a friend i have recently. he is heartbroken because she kept saying i love you and want to be with you forever yet her actions rarely matched those words and i kept trying to tell him she is playing you for a damn fool.....which is the problem men speak what they mean and need. a mans i love you has meaning. a females varies greatly and they toss the word around like it means nothing. its all in the intention behind it. her intention was merely i need a place to stay for a few months so i love you. his was i really want to be with you forever but both displayed by "I love you".

the best i can say is if womens logic was a programming language it would create programs full of infinite loops and memory leaks. you can understand why this happens(memory leaks and infinite loops) but at the end of that day you either accept that and work with the program as is or try and get into it. if you try and get into it prepare for the worst headache ever. if you just use it chances are you can figure out how to work with the program effectively.

to vagrant i say....use the memory leaking program effectively but for the love of all things stop trying to open it up. like all memory leaking programs the displayed error message is rarely what is actually going on.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
If she was to tell you right now, that she wanted to be with you, you would accept it. Because it is what you want. I can read it in your posts.

THAT is why you are dwelling on what "this all means".

It doesn't matter what she wants at this very moment, because she is of very low quality. Walk away or just use her for a receptacle. Why would you want anything else with this creature.
Not anymore. At first when I finally kissed her after 4 years of knowing her I thought I found the one. We have always been great together. I have always felt that she likes me more than friends and that she felt the same way about me. That she was always waiting for me to make a move. She kept giving me lots of green lights that afcs couldn't miss then when the kiss happened I thought it was going somewhere.

Honestly in the beginning it seemed like it was but then I lost control. I made a mistake trying to jump in a relationship with her. We're still okay now but the things she told me about seeing me only as a friend. How she's a player. Now I feel like being in a relationship with her won't even last a month because she loves to play around with other guys.

I guess that's the shocking factor to me. That I thought I found the one but then she doesn't feel the same way.

I'm confused and angry at the same time why she let me kiss her and how she acted like a sick puppy to me afterwards. Making me feel like she's inlove but she's not. Or is she? Ugh!

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dom1noe said:
vagrant, can you see how messed up you are? I mean this seriously. Can you sit back and look at your state of mind with at least a bit of objectivity?

Probably you can't do that. Than you should probably heed to the advice of all the more experienced and uninvolved men on this forum.

There's nothing serious about this 'relationship'. Accept it and go with the flow. You wanna fvck her? DO IT! You wanna ignore her stupid messages? DO IT! Try deleting one before you read it and see what happens.

JUST DON'T GET EMOTIONALY INVOLVED ! That's where spinning plates is helpful. Not because you want so many of them at once, but because you don't want to get attached to any one of them.
That's exactly what she's doing to me and other guys. She doesn't get emotionally involve and she's advicing me the same thing. But I'm thinking how?!?!?

I fvcking like you. Isn't that a human thing?!? Of all the women I know you're different and I'm attracted to you!!! I'm supposed to control that and act like a robot without feelings?!?

I didn't tell her that but that's how I feel. I don't want to be a robot like this site wants you to be. Or lost members want you to be. Women hater without life who thinks life is all about ***** and love doesn't exist. Ugh!!!

cordoncordon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Wow. What's your problem?
No problem. I just get sick and tired of reading this guy post about a girl who is so obviously playing him and some guys actually encouraging him to pursue her. And that is fine if he just uses her now and again for sex without emotion. But he is SO overly emo about this that he sounds very very unstable. He honestly sounds like a 15 year old kid in love for the first time. Not healthy.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:

I'm not like this in real life don't worry. This is how I feel inside and I'm just letting it out in this thread.

You're right. I can't handle this in between sh!t. I've always like this girl from day one. Whether it's false love, true love, or w/e bs I'm feeling...I'm definitely feeling something and I feel like throwing up.

I know what you're saying but this girl isn't some random girl I met at the club or anything. I've known her for 4 years. She should know enough not to make out with me if she has no other intentions because what we have and what she says she's afraid to lose might just end up in the trash. Grrr!!!!!

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obviously you want to be with her because you value the time you both have known each other so you'll think "she knows better."

From a psychological stand point, shes emotionally immature(Psychotic) and no way in hell ready for a LTR. But you wont agree because you feel the time spent together makes her mindset magically different.

Everyone here told you the worst that can happen, but you still want her. If you want her that bad and think this case is different then go get her.

Everyone here warned you, and if something good happens then let us know.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cordoncordon said:
No problem. I just get sick and tired of reading this guy post about a girl who is so obviously playing him and some guys actually encouraging him to pursue her. And that is fine if he just uses her now and again for sex without emotion. But he is SO overly emo about this that he sounds very very unstable. He honestly sounds like a 15 year old kid in love for the first time. Not healthy.
I've had lots of ons. I've had girls beg me to be their bf. I've fvck many girls before and not feel anything at all. But for me to use this one for sex without emotion is almost impossible. And if that annoys you you're the one who's not stable enough.

vagrant

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Frayzer said:
Obviously you want to be with her because you value the time you both have known each other so you'll think "she knows better."

From a psychological stand point, shes emotionally immature(Psychotic) and no way in hell ready for a LTR. But you wont agree because you feel the time spent together makes her mindset magically different.

Everyone here told you the worst that can happen, but you still want her. If you want her that bad and think this case is different then go get her.

Everyone here warned you, and if something good happens then let us know.
Actually the reason I never went for her to begin with is because I know she was too young. Not crazy just young. I've read the dj bible many times. I go to the tip section all the time. In short everyday I'm trying to keep learning and learning. So I know how young women are. Specially the beautiful ones. She is immature.

So I stayed away because I didn't want to use her just for sex. Her personality is something that compliments me. Her beauty is something that catches me. Forget the pedestal and all that sh!t. I like this chick.

But of course I know enough that I'm playing fire with this one and I'm soon to get burn hard if I don't stop. I'm no longer trying to get her in a relationship. Just angry at myself why I kissed her to begin with. I guess I wanted to know how the story ends and I'm just dissappointed with the ending.

Ugggggghh!

expos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vagrant. Please get a grip. This girl is 20 years old. People don't know their head from their assh*le at that age...you are not dealing with an emotionally mature individual and you cannot change the way she behaves.

You are not married to this person...you haven't been exclusive to her....and you are already investing too much time into her. She is not capable of giving back to you what you give to her.

Here's what you should do....and you'll do this starting today:

Be different from all of those AFC chumps who text her constantly, "like" everything she does on Facebook, retweet her crap. Simply go ghost for awhile. She'll wonder why you are so different from the rest of the Betas who follow her around like lost dogs.

You've already f*cked her...do you know what that means? You are in pretty good standing. Girls that age will go absolutely crazy over a guy who bangs them and just ignores them afterwards. So that's what you are going to do...ignore her and watch her spin out of control. You are regaining the power that she has over you. And guess what? Women LOVE Power.

Scarcity means value. People want what they can't have. Think of what she is doing to you. Whenever she hangs out with another guy, it's means you aren't hanging out with her. That's when you desire her. If she was constantly texting you all day and didn't have other options, she wouldn't be desirable, would she?

You are going to turn the tables on this girl. Become SCARCE. You said it yourself that you are the prize...now starting acting like it. In fact, get a fvcking Sharpie and write P-R-I-Z-E across your hand to remind yourself.

No more wimpering posts for now on. Come back when you start acting ALPHA with some proof.

Chase24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to be a d1ck but I registered just to post this. She's a slut. She's getting her rocks off by leading around a 27 year old. Girls that age love to control older guys- I guarantee she's telling her friends how she has you whipped.

Why not just go after someone 23-24. They're basically just as hot, they're (usually) not as whacked in the head, and you're not pulling pedofile status on someone under 21.

I feel like you're just painting this picture in your head because it sounds like a movie or some bs. Girl that was way too young for you, and you keep in touch and then finally fall in love once she's older. Just dumb. Go hook up with some other girls. Either she'll completely start chasing you and you win, or you (hopefully) figure out she's not all that she's cut out to be, and you really win.

Thatfeel21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
expos said:
Vagrant. Please get a grip. This girl is 20 years old. People don't know their head from their assh*le at that age...you are not dealing with an emotionally mature individual and you cannot change the way she behaves.

You are not married to this person...you haven't been exclusive to her....and you are already investing too much time into her. She is not capable of giving back to you what you give to her.

Here's what you should do....and you'll do this starting today:

Be different from all of those AFC chumps who text her constantly, "like" everything she does on Facebook, retweet her crap. Simply go ghost for awhile. She'll wonder why you are so different from the rest of the Betas who follow her around like lost dogs.

You've already f*cked her...do you know what that means? You are in pretty good standing. Girls that age will go absolutely crazy over a guy who bangs them and just ignores them afterwards. So that's what you are going to do...ignore her and watch her spin out of control. You are regaining the power that she has over you. And guess what? Women LOVE Power.

Scarcity means value. People want what they can't have. Think of what she is doing to you. Whenever she hangs out with another guy, it's means you aren't hanging out with her. That's when you desire her. If she was constantly texting you all day and didn't have other options, she wouldn't be desirable, would she?

You are going to turn the tables on this girl. Become SCARCE. You said it yourself that you are the prize...now starting acting like it. In fact, get a fvcking Sharpie and write P-R-I-Z-E across your hand to remind yourself.

No more wimpering posts for now on. Come back when you start acting ALPHA with some proof.
^This