Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One day hot, The next day cold.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just wanted to share a story with you guys

so there's this chick i've been seeing. went on 2 dates with her, and after date 2, she was all over me and stuff... snuggling up to me and leaning in sooooo close.

so i kissed her. and we made out blah blah blah

i didn't try to bonk her then, i genuinely was interested in this chick.

so the next day, she tells me that what happened the day before was a mistake and that she still loves her ex and can't get into a relationship right now for fear of letting me down or some f*cking BS like that.

so i said. ok... do what you please with your life, i never wanted to be a part of it anyway.

so now this chick's attending class with me... i'm going to play it cool, as if nothing ever happened and see what she decides to do.

alrgiht mates... so i just wanted to know why some chicks do this, cos i can't think of anything logical to conclude.

was it in a moment of fun? i suspect that.

oh well.... NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

ThisGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her, if she is really interesed in you (wich I think she is based on your past experience), she will come after you. Flirt with other girls in front of her and watch what happens.

Qmanchoo

Don Juan
Reaction score
What the hell jake, women aren't crazy. They are ****ing nuts!

They just follow what they feel because they trust feelings over anything else thinking they they are right. And feelings dont make one god damn bit of logical sense sometimes. One of the reasons why some girls are such an easy lay. Make her her feel sexy = get sex. Make her feel like you're a boyfriend = get a girlfriend. Although the smarter a woman is the more complex that equation gets...but anyway...

And then you get women who are feeling different things for different guys at the same time lol. Like your situation. She probably broke up with her ex and used you for emotional support of the "want a man to hold so I feel safe and secure and rebuff my ego a little after my breakup" kind.

And then once those feelings were satisfied she jumped back to her ex.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is confused. Let her go. She might possibly come back to you for one reason or another, but it will only last a short time. You dont need a girl like this in your life!

LuckyStrike

Don Juan
Reaction score
It could be any number of things...I agree with CLOONEY, you don't need that hot and cold bullsh-t. You'll drive yourself crazy trying to figure out a chick like that. NEXT!!

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i sort of figured that she was using me to satisfy her ego needs. she's fvcking with my head. ugh. now i'm gonna fvck with hers. i'm going to flirt like hell with her and with other girls in front of her, then ignore her.

and if she does come crawling baack... too late b*tch. NEXXXXXXXXXT.

thanks for your feedback guys. appreciate it. :rock: