Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

one arm larger than the other

blackbelt2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So my "arm" workout is just 4-5x5 sets of weighted dips. I'm currently doing this with 90lbs hanging from me. I've noticed that my right arm is larger than my left, specificlly the long head of the triceps. I don't understand how, since a dip is a dip, you can't favor a side in a dip, both arms must push you up. Anyway, what exercises can I do to correct the difference?

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None.

It will work itself out and you are likely too small overall to worry about minor differences.

But if you must then of course you use two dumbbells and don't let the stronger/bigger arm do more reps/weight than the weaker one.

moneybanks24

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, I had the same problem. I used to not even be able to make a legit muscle with my left arm, but people told me right right bicep looked like popeye. Now both are even. I didn't do any specific exercises to strengthen the left arm, it just caught up on its own.

Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rapha' Nadal (Tennis) has the same physique, work out slightly more with the weak arm, extra reps/load