Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

One approach a day challenge: YOU choose how I do it!

geekymicky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
Guys don't realise that cold approach is hard. I think it's really hard but I've had success with it. You have to be aware that you're asking a complete stranger to be into you before she's even opened her mouth when you say something like that. I don't care how strong you think your frame is or how alpha you think you are, you're instantly going to be isolating yourself from 99% of women and the 1% who agree are nuts. You need to establish some sort of comfort, you're just some guy off the street/shop or whatever, why should she meet you? Are you fun? Interesting? You might be a murderer for all she knows. Strangers have bad reputations. Just think about how annoying it is when charity people ask you for money on the street, there's hundreds of them but they don't go "give me your money" because they know that will never work. They get you in a bit of confab first, butter you up then ask for something. I was on a date yesterday with someone I met ages ago from a day approach but the impression I made on her was so strong she was still curious about me. I remember talking to her and we spoke for about 2-3 minutes, I teased her a little

Better approach:

You: Hi, I literally just saw you and thought you looked cute/nice, so I had to come over and say hi. [You've given her a compliment, she knows why you're there but you've left the onus on her to continue to the conversation]

Her: Awww thanks. [I rarely get instant boyfriend objections from this opener because you've said something nice and that's it so far]

You: What I noticed about you was that your scarf reminds me of what an airhostess would wear in the 60's. [You given her a compliment about her fashion sense but you'e also added something a little humourous because you should have a cheeky smirk on your face when you say something like that]

Her: Haha really why'd you think that?

You: I can just imagine you tottering down the aisles offering tea to business men, definitely on British Airways too, you look classy. [Ignored her question and got deeper into the role, I would say something like that because I only approach girls who are well dressed]

Her: Blah blah [it doesn't really matter what she says at this point because you've established two things. One you're a fun guy and two that you do have interest in her]

You: So what brings you out today? [Standard conversational topic, listen to what she says because she will give you something to go off of, she might be out shopping for a gift for her boyfriend or she might be on her lunch break]

Her: I'm on my lunch break, I should probably go. [for the sake of an example, this is how you keep a girl sticking around a little longer when she feels like she needs to leave, which she will do because it's not something she's used to. It's like LMR, it's something that will happen a lot of the time and you can't be phased by it]

You: One last thing quickly before you go...(then new conversational thread) [If she likes you, she'll stick around and be late. Ask her for her number so you can invite her out sometime and enjoy]

Don't forget to tease and when you get her hooked, she if she'll work to get your attention back.
Thanks for the tips. I'll try them out next time and let you know how they went.

One other thing - when I am out sarging, it is easy to focus on the young women (18-30) and choose to approach them. But I think it would be more likely to be successful to approach those aged 30-45. But women that age don't look all that different from those aged 50+ who are (in my opinion) not attractive at all.
Given that you have to be fast in game when you are stopping women who are walking along towards you, should I just take the risk of stopping an older woman (50+) by mistake, or is it OK for me to "play safe" and stick with the 18-30 year olds?
It just seems wrong to chat to an older woman who reminds me more of my mother than as a woman I would want to sleep with.
Maybe I need to "man up" and chat to them as well.

Last edited:

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to womne who you are attracted to jsut realize that the hotter and younger a woman is the more likely she'll have a great array of suitors and the more flakey she'll be.

The women in 27-30 age range typically is in the stretch drive to have kids so that's something to leary of as well.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
geekymicky said:
Thanks for the tips. I'll try them out next time and let you know how they went.

One other thing - when I am out sarging, it is easy to focus on the young women (18-30) and choose to approach them. But I think it would be more likely to be successful to approach those aged 30-45. But women that age don't look all that different from those aged 50+ who are (in my opinion) not attractive at all.
Given that you have to be fast in game when you are stopping women who are walking along towards you, should I just take the risk of stopping an older woman (50+) by mistake, or is it OK for me to "play safe" and stick with the 18-30 year olds?
It just seems wrong to chat to an older woman who reminds me more of my mother than as a woman I would want to sleep with.
Maybe I need to "man up" and chat to them as well.
I would say whilst you're getting good, don't discriminate too much, you're building up a skill. Do you want the skill or woman? If she happens to be 50+, see what you can get away with, try something you've been apprehensive about doing. If you want to date women in the 30-45 age range, go for it, it's probably worth the "risk" of getting someone a little older.

Don-Kong

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard because we are looking for a certain result. The end result. But if we change the goal posts to being something attainable,mew learn, grow and succeed.

If we change our goals with increasing difficulty we actually succeed:

Example: the goal might be to just talk to the girl. Check. Done. Congratulate oneself and buy oneself a steak.
Goal 2: create rapport: between two human beings, thats doable. Check. Congratulate etc.
Goal 3: use a compliment. Check. Congratulate etc
Goal 4: initiate kino, handshake. Check. Congratulate.
Goal 5: get rejected in style. Go for 10 rejections. Check, congratulate.
Goal 6: get the number, date etc

I used to have a goal of getting a chick to smile at me. Very simple, but knowing that can happen is a big boost.

There's loads if mini steps that can be seen as success. This is a sure fire way of building confidence. Rejection is a game. It's rarely personal because you just met them. They don't know you.

mike465

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good work to the guys that are doing this at the moment. I might start in a couple of weeks time when I'm less busy with work (spend a lot of time in the library).

When you going to be back doing this Shiva?

geekymicky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
Kudos to you geekymicky! You APPROACHED 10 WOMEN--quite an accomplishment. That's GOOD that these women are rejecting you--just keep doing what you're doing. Nowhere else I recommend you go from here. Just keep approaching. There are NO tricks or secret formulas or advanced esoteric concepts that you have to master. You just gotta be willing to be CONSISTENT. With consistency comes improvement; improvement leads to confidence; confidence leads to dates.

I'll carry on with what I am doing. However should I tone down the initial approach - instead of saying the girls are "gorgeous", as you do, I'll say they look "nice". What do you think?

Tonight I went out to try some "night game" in the town of Reading (in the UK). I approached around 5 pairs of girls (there were none who were alone) with the "you look nice" direct approach, and I think I got past the "hook point" (to successfully start up a conversation) with around half of them. I felt more at ease, whilst taking the view that I was a little above them, and that I didn't care what their response was.

I got chatting with a couple of guys, and when they asked what I was doing I said I was "sarging", a word they had never heard of. But when I told them they were impressed and starting asking me for advice on how to do it lol. They said they thought I would do better if I tried sarging with a friend, but I replied that I wanted to develop skills with women without being reliant on a friend - I want to be independent and be my own man.

I approached a table of three and got chatting to one nice girl around 35 years old. I got into the "comfort" zone, and I felt some chemistry. Well I think it was chemistry - there was certainly some chemistry happening in my testicles.
The conversation lagged a bit, and then I made the mistake of asking whether she was single - she replied all three of them were married. D'oH! So I left because I think trying to date a married woman is an advanced skill, and I want to keep it easy/simple at my level of "training".

Then later in the evening I was beckoned over by two 50-year old women, who were chatting with each other. One of them said they were lesbians, and I immediately thought that in fact they were married women having a laugh with me. But no they really were lesbians (well one was, and the other was bisexual). I told my joke "I'm bisexual. If I don't get it, I buy it". They laughed. Anyway despite me outright saying I was horny and wanted some fun, the bisexual one decided not to. Fair enough. But she didn't slap me for asking!
She recommended I use "tinder" and "badoo" instead of PlentyOfFish.com for my online efforts, as tinder and badoo are more about hookups (which is what I'm after ;)
The bisexual one said she worked as a sex therapist. I think I was being played...

Overall I think I'm making progress :)

geekymicky

Don Juan
Reaction score
JaegerPilot217 said:
How have any of you approached women in the mall?
I have not approached any women in the mall this year. I am focusing on outdoors day-game at the moment. Two years ago I got questioned by the police for trying day game in a mall, but that was only because I failed to move on when a security guard asked me to stop.

Today I was on the streets of Twickenham in South West London (famous for Rugby football in the UK). I approached 10 women, stopping them as they were walking along, and the results were bad.
My line was the same each time:

"Hi. I don't have long as I have to meet a friend, but I saw you and thought I had to chat to you as you are very attractive, and I wanted to say Hi"

Most of them smiled and said thanks when I said this, but a second later simply turned around and walked away without a further word. With one or two I managed to get to my next line: "Where are you going today" before drying up, and they walked off.
I got none of the sense of them expecting me to talk some more with any of them. Indeed I got the impression from several that they regarded me as a pest who should be reported to the police for harrassing them. Indeed were it not for the lessons on this website and others I would be inclined to think the same.
Being prosecuted for a public order offence is a concern to me, as I don't know what the law says about going up to multiple women trying to chat them up.

However I think my approach anxiety is less. Although am I achieving this by simply hardening myself to the negative feedback I am getting from them, rather than ignoring it?

I am hoping that the reason I am getting all these rejections is that women are picking up the anxiety in my voice and body language, and this is making them fearful that the reason I have the anxiety is that I might intend them harm. If I can remove the anxiety and come to believe that it is right for me to approach them, then hopefully women will pick up this confidence and start to talk to me without being concerned.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
geekymicky said:
I have not approached any women in the mall this year. I am focusing on outdoors day-game at the moment. Two years ago I got questioned by the police for trying day game in a mall, but that was only because I failed to move on when a security guard asked me to stop.

Today I was on the streets of Twickenham in South West London (famous for Rugby football in the UK). I approached 10 women, stopping them as they were walking along, and the results were bad.
My line was the same each time:

"Hi. I don't have long as I have to meet a friend, but I saw you and thought I had to chat to you as you are very attractive, and I wanted to say Hi"

Most of them smiled and said thanks when I said this, but a second later simply turned around and walked away without a further word. With one or two I managed to get to my next line: "Where are you going today" before drying up, and they walked off.
I got none of the sense of them expecting me to talk some more with any of them. Indeed I got the impression from several that they regarded me as a pest who should be reported to the police for harrassing them. Indeed were it not for the lessons on this website and others I would be inclined to think the same.
Being prosecuted for a public order offence is a concern to me, as I don't know what the law says about going up to multiple women trying to chat them up.

However I think my approach anxiety is less. Although am I achieving this by simply hardening myself to the negative feedback I am getting from them, rather than ignoring it?

I am hoping that the reason I am getting all these rejections is that women are picking up the anxiety in my voice and body language, and this is making them fearful that the reason I have the anxiety is that I might intend them harm. If I can remove the anxiety and come to believe that it is right for me to approach them, then hopefully women will pick up this confidence and start to talk to me without being concerned.
Although David Wygant says I have been improving in terms of approaching and conversation, the only negative thing is that this has only been Day game at the Dog Park

geekymicky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today I have been out in Basingstoke, in the UK.
After last week's terrible results in Twickenham I decided to try a different approach. Although I didn't get any numbers I got a much less worse reception than I got last week, and with one girl I spoke to I got past the "hook point", and I think I could have got her number if I had better game during the chat (but I'll learn that after I have got competant at approaching).

Here is what I said to the girls today:

"Hi, I'm doing 'street dating'. This is a little bit like 'speed dating' but it's where I approach girls I like on the street, and yes I like you, and chat to them for a short while.
Now before I go any further I don't want to waste your time, so can I just check: are you looking or potentially looking for a new relationship or fling"

I approached 12 women with this line. Eight of them said no I am in a relationship, or just not interested, before I got to the end of the pitch, and walked off. Yet it was not generally the nasty walking off that I got in Twickenham.

Then for the last four:

9. One laughed and brought her hand up like a fist and said "here can't you see my engagement ring". I laughed and said yes I see it, but women walk so fast I simply don't have the time to see what they have on their fingers before approaching (which is true).

10 The next one said she liked what I was doing, but she had a boyfriend. She said keep on doing it!

11. The next one said she had a boyfriend and was definitely not interested in a new relationship as she was with her boyfriend. Yet she hung around waiting for me to keep talking - I didn't know what to say next! (did she want sex?)

12. Finally the one that said that she had just come out of a nasty relationship. I got chatting to her, and kept eye contact on her pretending in my mind that I was f*cking her. She seemed receptive. And I said mid-conversation again that I thought she was "very nice" - I definitely felt a frission of some kind of sexual chemistry as I said it. And I was horny :)
I asked for her number, and she paused and said no, but I know that I had not spent enough time warming her up and establishing trust and into the seduction phase. But it is progress!

Now my question to you guys is: Is my new approach a good approach? Is it sufficiently alpha such that the numbers I get will be worth something? My concern is that by saying I am street dating it is suggesting that I am going after multiple women, and that that suggests I can't easily get a girl using "ordinary" methods.

Thanks!

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
geekymicky said:
Now my question to you guys is: Is my new approach a good approach? Is it sufficiently alpha such that the numbers I get will be worth something? My concern is that by saying I am street dating it is suggesting that I am going after multiple women, and that that suggests I can't easily get a girl using "ordinary" methods.

Thanks!
When you approach a woman on the street you want her to feel like you've picked her out of a crowd rather than picked on her if you understand the subtle difference. As I said in my previous post, you want to keep your first few words pretty subtle and non-threatening. I'll write a quick post about the fundamentals of day game.

1. Vibe

You want to come across in the right way, your words matter much less than the vibe you have. Your words don't need to be "alpha", you're concentrating on the wrong thing. Your body language and your intent has to come off in the right way otherwise you're going to keep getting those boyfriend objections. The biggest myth that the community has sold is that you need to be "alpha" to get the girl. I know guys who look gay as anything pulling chicks, there is more to it than that. Drop that mindset and concentrate on the vibe you need to have. The vibe is 'I like the look of you and I want to see if we'd get on', it's so simple but hard to actually achieve because of the outcome dependency that guys have. Girls do want laid back cool guys approaching them when they're going about their daily lives but only if they do it well.

2. Pattern

Stick with an opening line for 3 months, you need to give it time to become natural. Changing it up every time means you're starting from scratch every time and still getting the same results...nothing.

"Hi, I just wanted to come and talk to you because I thought you looked really nice." Works just fine for me, you don't want to say "really attractive" or "really hot" because once again it forces the girl to make an instant decision on whether or not she wants to continue talking to her. Saying she looks really hot is something I'd use at night if you're looking for a ONS, it's mass filtering and a drunk girl is much more likely to be perceptive to that kind of approach.

3. Escalate

Steer the direct towards either you two bouncing to a coffee shop or lead for the set up for a date in the future. Getting numbers from daygame actually isn't that hard but depending on the amount of rapport you build will determine the level of flaking. You can have a couple of things to say at key points to get the interaction moving forward. Subtle qualification like "are you the adventurous type?" then if she says yes, you can engineer that into taking her to a coffee shop.

4. Close

Always ask for the number because the more you do this, the types of rejections you get will differ from instant boyfriend objections to ones that convey that they don't quite know you well enough yet. It can be a great indicator of where you are.

Remember Rome wasn't built in a day so keep to a simple low invasive opener which will give you the chance to get into interactions with women. Going in too hard will lead to too many instant blowouts and it will begin to wear thin because of the lack of results.

- "You look really nice" (it's a compliment but it's soft)
- Observation about her (about clothing or vibe, not looks)
- Soft tease and compliment (tell her she looks like the naughty kid a school and you like it)
- Assumption about her (make a random assumption, could be job related, nationality or the sort of person she is)
- What brings you out today? (conversational statement, it grounds you as a normal person)

Just a quick little outline of what you want to be doing. Drop the dating paradigm thing, keep it fun.

geekymicky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
When you approach a woman on the street you want her to feel like you've picked her out of a crowd rather than picked on her if you understand the subtle difference. As I said in my previous post, you want to keep your first few words pretty subtle and non-threatening. I'll write a quick post about the fundamentals of day game.

1. Vibe

You want to come across in the right way, your words matter much less than the vibe you have. Your words don't need to be "alpha", you're concentrating on the wrong thing. Your body language and your intent has to come off in the right way otherwise you're going to keep getting those boyfriend objections. The biggest myth that the community has sold is that you need to be "alpha" to get the girl. I know guys who look gay as anything pulling chicks, there is more to it than that. Drop that mindset and concentrate on the vibe you need to have. The vibe is 'I like the look of you and I want to see if we'd get on', it's so simple but hard to actually achieve because of the outcome dependency that guys have. Girls do want laid back cool guys approaching them when they're going about their daily lives but only if they do it well.

2. Pattern

Stick with an opening line for 3 months, you need to give it time to become natural. Changing it up every time means you're starting from scratch every time and still getting the same results...nothing.

"Hi, I just wanted to come and talk to you because I thought you looked really nice." Works just fine for me, you don't want to say "really attractive" or "really hot" because once again it forces the girl to make an instant decision on whether or not she wants to continue talking to her. Saying she looks really hot is something I'd use at night if you're looking for a ONS, it's mass filtering and a drunk girl is much more likely to be perceptive to that kind of approach.

3. Escalate

Steer the direct towards either you two bouncing to a coffee shop or lead for the set up for a date in the future. Getting numbers from daygame actually isn't that hard but depending on the amount of rapport you build will determine the level of flaking. You can have a couple of things to say at key points to get the interaction moving forward. Subtle qualification like "are you the adventurous type?" then if she says yes, you can engineer that into taking her to a coffee shop.

4. Close

Always ask for the number because the more you do this, the types of rejections you get will differ from instant boyfriend objections to ones that convey that they don't quite know you well enough yet. It can be a great indicator of where you are.

Remember Rome wasn't built in a day so keep to a simple low invasive opener which will give you the chance to get into interactions with women. Going in too hard will lead to too many instant blowouts and it will begin to wear thin because of the lack of results.

- "You look really nice" (it's a compliment but it's soft)
- Observation about her (about clothing or vibe, not looks)
- Soft tease and compliment (tell her she looks like the naughty kid a school and you like it)
- Assumption about her (make a random assumption, could be job related, nationality or the sort of person she is)
- What brings you out today? (conversational statement, it grounds you as a normal person)

Just a quick little outline of what you want to be doing. Drop the dating paradigm thing, keep it fun.
Thanks for your comprehensive feedback Mr Wright, not just in this post, but also your earlier post.

However it raises in me a concern. If I do what you suggest, saying: "Hi, I literally just saw you and thought you looked cute/nice", how can you be sure that she will take this as romantic interest? Isn't there a risk she will hear this as an interest only in friendship, even fatherly friendship (I am 43 years old)?
If this happens then I could spend 15 minutes chatting to her, and when I try to escalate things to a sexual level (which is of course necessary if I want to get laid) then she realises her mistake and rejects me if this is not what she wants.
Surely it is better to let girls know that I am interested in them romantically early on in the interaction so that they can bail out early on and save wasting their time and mine, and move on to the next girl?

Or do you think that if I use your approach of "Hi, I literally just saw you and thought you looked cute/nice" that she will most of the time see a romantic interest in any case (so she will not waste the 15 minutes if she is unavailable).

Does your method work when stopping women who are walking down the street, which is what I am doing at the moment?

Tell me, what do you think is the best book or e-book, or websites, on day game? One that would be OK for an older guy like me in the UK?
I have only read one books on game ("The Natural art of seduction" by Richard La Ruina), but this focused more on night game (pubs bars) than day game.

At the moment I want to focus on approaching women, to get them to the point where they commit to a conversation with me (the "hook point"). Once I have the skills to do this then I'll work on the next bits.
It is a bit like learning to fly (which coincidently I am doing at the moment as well) - you learn how to fly level and do turns before you learn how to take off and land. And you learn how to take off and land before you learn how to navigate cross country. One skill needs to wait until the previous skill has been learned before lessons on that skill can begin.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
geekymicky said:
However it raises in me a concern. If I do what you suggest, saying: "Hi, I literally just saw you and thought you looked cute/nice", how can you be sure that she will take this as romantic interest? Isn't there a risk she will hear this as an interest only in friendship, even fatherly friendship (I am 43 years old)?
If this happens then I could spend 15 minutes chatting to her, and when I try to escalate things to a sexual level (which is of course necessary if I want to get laid) then she realises her mistake and rejects me if this is not what she wants.
Surely it is better to let girls know that I am interested in them romantically early on in the interaction so that they can bail out early on and save wasting their time and mine, and move on to the next girl?

Or do you think that if I use your approach of "Hi, I literally just saw you and thought you looked cute/nice" that she will most of the time see a romantic interest in any case (so she will not waste the 15 minutes if she is unavailable).

Does your method work when stopping women who are walking down the street, which is what I am doing at the moment?
You've just walked up to a woman on the street and said she looks nice, she's going to suspect you're interested in her plus you have the right vibe. As soon as you say something like that to a girl, whilst holding strong eye contact, she knows the deal. In fact let me take you back to my first ever number close on the street. I was walking and this girl caught my eye, she was sitting down with headphones in. I diverted my course towards her and she started taking them out. She knew the deal straight away and I didn't need to verbalise it, I could give her a soft compliment without going too hard.

geekymicky said:
Tell me, what do you think is the best book or e-book, or websites, on day game? One that would be OK for an older guy like me in the UK?
I have only read one books on game ("The Natural art of seduction" by Richard La Ruina), but this focused more on night game (pubs bars) than day game.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfKUbtV0rj4

Watch this guy Yad, he will explain things like vibe a lot better than myself. Personally I really like his style, hes been hitting the streets hard for years and knows his stuff. He prides himself on not having to verbalise things and not really touching girls until they're in his bedroom. One of his openers for years was "I just had to stop you to tell you that I really like your style," that's even softer than "really nice" :up: but it worked for him so try it out.

geekymicky

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mr Wright said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfKUbtV0rj4

Watch this guy Yad, he will explain things...
Today I went to Reading, Berks, a large town in the UK.

I used a direct form of day game know as the "Yad Stop" (named after a famous day gamer called Yad). This is where you walk past the girl walking towards you, without necessarily acknowledging her, then turn round, run back past her, and turn around 2 meters in front of her, and stop and block her path.
The opener I used was Yad's favourite:

"Hi, I saw you as I was walking back there. And I had to come over to say to you. That I think you're really nice"

I tried this on 12 girls, and on the 12th I got a number! A nice portugese girl.

Looking back at the other 11, most of them said they couldn't stop because they had to be somewhere, or had to meet a friend, or had to catch a train. I am not sure whether I should have carried on with the conversation (i.e. to ignore what they had said), and wait until they physically walked away. What do you think?
I noticed that they seemed quite friendly, but after I said they could go on their way then they looked a little disgusted. Was this because their excuse was a "**** test" and I had failed it. Or was it because they were too scared to show disgust until I had "released" them?

The first two girls I approached looked quite scared, especially the first one. I think they thought I was going to attack them, which was obviously nonsense. So in some of the subsequent approaches I made I say there was nothing to worry about, to try to put them at their ease.

With two of the approaches I got into a conversation, and after 2 minutes or so I gave them my business card and got out my mobile phone to take down their phone number. But they then said they had a boyfriend. This suggests to me that perhaps saying that "I think you're really nice" does not portray enough of a message that you are trying to chat them up.
Indeed with one of them I got talking to the girl, and it turned out that she was a politics student. I asked her what was her opinion of UKIP (a new British political party) and she said she thought I had stopped her to discuss politics. I replied that I was trying to chat her up :) (OK I was being a bit flippant).

Another girl walked away from me saying "that was unpleasant"

But other girls seemed genuinely pleased that I had complemented them, so I think overall I am having a positive effect on the local women in the town :)

Finally I wanted to see whether I was breaking the law. So I positioned myself in front of two police community support officers and did a yad stop on a woman. But she refused to stop and talk to me, therefore I was not able to open her. The officers carried on walking without a care, but then again it was not a proper test because they didn't know what I was going to try to say to her.

I am getting the slight impression that this type of day gaming works better on foreign girls who don't know British culture and are therefore more accepting of what British guys will try to do when chatting them up. I suspect it may be the case that British girls don't like being approached on the streets, and consider any man to do so to be of low value. But this is just a hunch, and I am going to carry on this type of day gaming.

I think the most important thing I have found is that other people in the area are not caring of what I am doing. I think I have always been worried in the past that other guys might object to me approaching attractive women and beat me up, but I have found, even when gaming multiple women in the same areas in open public, other people are just not interested in what is going on. This to me is very empowering - it means I can regard the whole town centre as my personal dating emporium - going up to whatever women I want to, whenever I want to. It makes me feel like a king, and I have been able to hold my head up high knowing that I have the start of the knowledge of how to attract women on my own terms.

Mr Wright

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
geekymicky said:
I am getting the slight impression that this type of day gaming works better on foreign girls who don't know British culture and are therefore more accepting of what British guys will try to do when chatting them up. I suspect it may be the case that British girls don't like being approached on the streets, and consider any man to do so to be of low value. But this is just a hunch, and I am going to carry on this type of day gaming.

Nah, I used to think that but the majority of girls I meet like this are English. It is not in the culture but that's what makes it mean something to them. They feel like they were picked out of the bunch. I remember one girl who I approached who basically said thank you for approaching her in such a manner because it was ballsy but it's also not really in your face.

Other than that, keep going.

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what times during the day specifically do you believe are the best for daygame? went out to the mall yesterday around 7pm and starbucks too, didn't see any interesting women

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a lot of respect for you shiva

Repped

Edit:

vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Shivastorm_88 again.

geekymicky

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have bought "the girlfriend sequence" by Tom Torero, and it had a section on day gaming - basically the Yad stop - by John Matrix.

After watching the first half of this, I went out sarging earlier this week and hit the jackpot! A very nice mexican lady, age 30, who had only a couple of hours free before she had to fly out of the country.

I f**ked her at a local hotel :rockon: ..Within 2 hours of meeting her!

I'm amazed. And gobsmacked!:D