Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once a flake ALWAYS A FLAKE.

Daniel_March

Don Juan
Reaction score
If she flaked on you after you made plans with her it means:

SHE HAS NO RESPECT FOR YOUR TIME

SHE HAS LOW SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE

SHE IS A LIABILITY TO YOU

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Keep that in mind, don't contact her and chances are she will come back to you in a couple of days later acting as if nothing happened. DON'T FALL INTO THE TRAP OF FORGIVING HER, because you will get flaked on again. Respect yourselves and don't let a chick play you. :rockon:

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Word.

One of the problems is that these days girls have so many options that they will drop you for a better guy. It's killing many AFCs who are trying to get laid and then they become bitter woman haters.!

Donnie Darko

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is why plate theory is so important.

She flakes. You next her. She flakes via text, then give her no reply or just reply with "ok". You show no hurt feelings...only indifference towards her and shift your attention towards other plates.

If you actually have other plates, this becomes easy to do because you don't have time to care about some girl flaking. You just move on and make other plans.

Octogonal

Don Juan
Reaction score
It means she is not interested. Sadly, most guys will still keep bugging her to go out.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
When a woman flakes on you, you have failed. Plate spinning and the one (no >2) strikes rule should be used.

She got a better offer. She wouldn't flake on Brad Pitt. A woman who wants to see you will find a way to do so. And if she can't make it, but has interest, she will reschedule.

You would do the same if you had a date with Katy Perry and Kate Upton. And they wouldn't care if you flaked on purpose. Ironically, they have high value orbiters!

Roni_88

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true, happened to me recently. Im going through a oneitis right now and we hit it off good at the beginning then the flaking started I ignored it kept pushing and then it never changed, I let it happen and it backfired me. So what doesnt seem right from the beggining most chances are that it is not and will most likely never change.

Daniel_March

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, gentlemen!

Luckily in my situation I had a back up plan who had sex with me the same day.

Girls spin plates all the time :D SO YOU SHOULD TOO!!!!

As to the Brad Pitt comment, YES. Haha if Brad or Mr. Gosling invited her out she would cancel "all the important plans".

There is a good video on this subject by Art Of Manliness ( they actually use Brad Pitt in it for reference.)

Guys, we as men have to respect ourselves because femininity is swallowing us deeper and deeper into being wet boys. (English slang for weaklings)

Roni_88, I feel for you brother. Most of us went through the oneitis, one true love bla bla bla. The good thing is there are girls out there that will like you back.

DONT WASTE TIME ON CHICKS THAT WILL NOT PULL OUT. Respect your time, you could have been banging Kathy from Walmart who is a 6/10 instead of jerking off to the dreams about Anastasia who is 9/10. Give up on attention seekers and move on to banging the foo foo that wants it big.

LMFAO

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I give a girl two chances. Flake one, wait for her to apologise and have counteroffer. Flake twice - don't say another word to the time wasting b1tch.

Flaking doesn't necessarily mean there is someone else in the picture, she could just be genuinely tired or fvck knows. So I will give the benefit of the doubt once and only once, if she is hot enough that is. Otherwise she can go fvck herself.

If there are other guys in the picture it doesn't mean she has a better offer. She THINKS she has a better offer. Do you think women always make the right choices in life? Fvck no. Many women, and human beings in general, are stupid as fvck and you wouldn't want them to make any decision for you.

Even if she flakes she is not rejecting you, she is rejecting your GAME i.e. your approach to her. Do you really think she knows you well enough to reject you as a person? Of course not. Do you ever hear a girl say "I don't even know you" like a fvcking retard when you go in for the bang? Well apply that to this.

Girls usually have a collection of beta faggots around them, who really at the end of the day are harmless (they are after all harming themselves), plus 2-3 more serious guys. If you don't have options, or can get options, then they will reject you either now or later in the relationship.

So yes spin the fvcking plates like a fat Spanish waiter, spin many of them, because this is at the end of the day a game of value, numbers and luck.

Daniel_March

Don Juan
Reaction score
Totally agree with you about having multiple options.

A man that has self respect includes respect for his time. This is not a pick and choose game in the sense of deciding what is important to you. Every aspect of your personality must be important.

If you are willing to bend backwards to meet the quirks of some random chick, you are not fully respecting yourself as a man.

The minute you catch yourself slipping and feeling like you are acting weak, there is a good chance that you are losing control. True manliness involves self-control so think ICE COLD. ICE COLD, BE COOL, CALM AND COLLECTED. I AM THE MAN HERE, I KNOW WHAT I AM DOING.

Step back, sloooow down. Even if you miss out on the date at least you will keep your manhood where it belongs. :rockon: