Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Once a cheater always a cheater?

juslen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all part of maturity i think. Some people grow up fast and learn their lessons fast. Other stuble through life until they learn. And there are still others than never learn. The go day to day.. just doing what they do best. Wether its good or bad. I would say the majority that cheat, cheat again. But there are those who learn the error of their ways, and never do it again.

my two cents

Unregistered

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends. But if You are with girl who never chated its bigger change shes gonna cheat. Everybody has to cheat once or twice.
I disagree. I've known girls that have cheated on every guy they've ever been with. I think they are more likely to cheat.

Some people take cheating less seriously than others. Those people are more likely to cheat. Such as yourself.

Distant Light

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cheating a mistake?
Hell na if I want to cheat and have other fuvkbuddies/MLTRs ima do it. It just brings mre more pusvy. Also look where your at a seduction community there are plenty of guys who are taking people's wives and Gfs just to maybe fuvk once and leave. I haven't tryed to take a girl who had a bf yet, but I've heard that its actually easier to lay a girl who is already taken than a girl who is single.

Reaction score
If you believe in "Once a cheater always a cheater," then you'll have to cross a lot of girls off your list. But I believe it's all depends on character and maturity. Sooner or later they grow up some just take longer to get there.

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MightyMate
Everybody has to cheat once or twice.
I have to disagree. I have never cheated on a girl. And I dont have a desire to do so ever.

TheRelic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is no set rule, we aren't machines.

Outside factors can and do play into it a hell of a lot.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all about habits. Most people cant drop habits that easily, i'v been trying to stop biting my nails for years now.

But there will be some habitual cheaters who can break it.

Scorched

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Karma is a *****
2. Once a Cheat, WAY MORE LIKELY to cheat again...

duttylove

Don Juan
Reaction score
cheating is not something that is usually done for the sake of it. A girl will not cheat on you if you have done your job rite. you should be up in her head, all she thinks about. the thought of another guy touching her should make her want to vomit. improve your game and girls will not cheat on you. if i cheat its because my girl is not in my head where she should be, if she were that would be one-itis or what ever u guys call it. the thing weve been trained to avoid. but with woman its not the case. ur girl should have one-itis for you, if she doesnt then work on your game alot more. you shouldnt be worrying yourself about weather a girl cheats or not you should be concentrating on your self and what you can get from the girl sex and otherwise.

and for the guy that said every one has to cheat once or twice i think you mean people want to experience things they havnt dont before. if you want f**k some ones girl, providing she has never cheated before, you can use this to your advantage"

but to answer your question. any one can cheat at any time. you cannot stop it from happening. life is not linear and you cannot predict nor controll some ones actions. worrying about it is simply foolish. a girl can be dating a symp/afc and cheat on him alot. she can then meet a dj/pimp and never cheat again. its about choice. cheat or dont cheat. if your game is tight u will have eliminated the later option.